The Cena shirt for the IWC

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

The Cena shirt for the IWC

Postby CheMateo » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:19 pm

On various sites it seems a new Cena shirt is gaining approval. I like what it is based on, the old NES Pro Wrestling game. But I'm not a fan of the wrestler or the company at the moment so I'm going to have to pass.

I know Dangerous Robot played that game. If only we were lucky enough to have a shirt of the same style but with Starman beating either The Amazon or Kin Corn Karn! Those two were my toughest opponents. I'd most definitely buy a Starman shirt.
CheMateo

Postby LunchBoX » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:52 pm

I like the shirt minus the Cenanation and ribbon on the bottom.
LunchBoX

Postby IndyMadman » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:16 pm

The ribbon logo is essential to the shirt though... both for Cena and NES reasons...

I love the shirt too... hope to see more like this...

but I really wished the back would have the buttons showing

up up down down left right left right b a select start
IndyMadman

Re: The Cena shirt for the IWC

Postby Dangerous Robot » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:59 am

CheMateo wrote:If only we were lucky enough to have a shirt of the same style but with Starman beating either The Amazon or Kin Corn Karn! Those two were my toughest opponents. I'd most definitely buy a Starman shirt.

I saw this shirt on the CZW board a couple days ago and had a similar thought. I would totally buy a Starman shirt. He'd have to be standing over King Slender though. He was the thorn in my side.
In other news, I went to an art show a couple years ago and almost bought this piece:

It was a huge painting with an equally huge price tag. Really good quality, this photo doesn't do it justice.
Dangerous Robot

Postby iamnotdrtran » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:30 am

Is that his whole moveset on the back?
iamnotdrtran

Postby SenimSilla » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:56 am

LOLZ CUZ HE DOZNT DO ENUFF MOVEZ.
SenimSilla

Postby CheMateo » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:19 pm

Dangerous Robot wrote:In other news, I went to an art show a couple years ago and almost bought this piece:

It was a huge painting with an equally huge price tag. Really good quality, this photo doesn't do it justice.
That is one snazzy piece of artwork. I'm just curious, do you remember the asking price? I was always a fan of those old wrestling/boxing posters. Reminds me of an old Sega CD game called Prizefighter that would have these type of posters before each fight. It's also why Card Subject To Change 2 was one of my favorite PWG cover arts.
CheMateo

Postby Dangerous Robot » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:21 pm

CheMateo wrote:That is one snazzy piece of artwork. I'm just curious, do you remember the asking price? I was always a fan of those old wrestling/boxing posters. Reminds me of an old Sega CD game called Prizefighter that would have these type of posters before each fight. It's also why Card Subject To Change 2 was one of my favorite PWG cover arts.

It was three or four years ago but I think it was around $350. Really cool idea for this classic game. I went to the artist's website hoping to find prints for sale but no such luck.
Dangerous Robot

Return to General Discussion