Conan moments

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Conan moments

Postby CheMateo » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:12 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8C-PSe8lhM

Who was the black lady who loves marijuana? She looks familiar.

I really digged the intense Harrison Ford face. Especially with that upbeat jazzy music. It looked like Ford wanted to laugh.

How could you not laugh at John Tesh's reaction to seeing himself play the piano.

Roberto Benigni and Conan trading pants was okay. But the real comedy gold was with Sue Johanson and the rubber phallus. It was funny seeing Big Show and TOM SELLECK freak out and sit at the other end of their sofa while Sue had a rubber pahllus attached to her chin. Good stuff.
CheMateo

Postby LunchBoX » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:06 am

Lol and Big Show and Selleck.

Conan is probably the best talk show out right now. I mean he has just funny after funny moment.

Im surprised he didn't have some Will Farrell moments in that clip though. Farrell always does funny stuff.
LunchBoX

Postby The Six » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:45 pm

Kimmel will always be better.
The Six

Postby SenimSilla » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:48 pm

Conan's always been my favorite late night talk show host. I don't think anyone comes close to being as funny as he is.
SenimSilla

Postby Dr.Gonzo » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:09 pm

Kimmel is just okay. The only thing I've found funny from his show lately is that skit Sara Silverman made about F*cking Matt Damon. Conan just cleans the floor with all the other late night talk show hosts.
Dr.Gonzo

Postby Jamboree » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:46 am

Conan has a lot of potential, if only he didn't do the same thing every time. I watched a lot of Conan years ago when they were airing replays at Comedy Central and recently tuned in to a new show and it's the same old shit. I even think Craig Ferguson has a better show than Conan now. Colbert has the best late night show. Particularly when he has writers.
Jamboree

Return to General Discussion