a wrestler you would love to meet/or wrestling

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Postby Dangerous Robot » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:49 pm

KickToKill wrote:anyone ever meet Super Dragon?

Yeah, a couple times. He's actually a pretty cool guy and at every PWG show even if he's not wrestling. Likes the gangsta rap and even put his gear back on for a photo.
Dangerous Robot

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:53 pm

wait you got to meet super dragon?lucky sob,did you see his face or did he always wear his mask?
the-sXe-enigma

Postby KickToKill » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Dangerous Robot wrote:
KickToKill wrote:anyone ever meet Super Dragon?

Yeah, a couple times. He's actually a pretty cool guy and at every PWG show even if he's not wrestling. Likes the gangsta rap and even put his gear back on for a photo.
no way that's awesome!
KickToKill

Postby Dangerous Robot » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:10 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:wait you got to meet super dragon?lucky sob,did you see his face or did he always wear his mask?

He wasn't wearing the mask, it was after his match. But he put it back on for a photo. Really mellow guy.
Dangerous Robot

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:26 pm

Every PWG wrestler that I've gotten to meet have all been very cool. But I have never met Super Dragon. Funny story though: Before one of the early 2006 shows at the JCC, Super Dragon was trying to park his car. Only some guy in the line wouldn't move out of the way so he could park. Finally the guy did move. Then after SD parked his car, he went over and got in that guy's face and starting telling him off just like the SD character would. It was insanely awesome. I kinda like to think that he is like that all the time, if I found out otherwise I'd be a little disappointed honestly.

Another story: I was at a DVD Planet store in mid-2007 and noticed a guy with a PWG logo on the back of his shirt... so I glanced over and it was Chris Bosh! (wearing his Dynasty shirt) He looking in the Comedy section. Totally awesome. Bosh needs to come back...
TigerDriver98

Postby Dangerous Robot » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:43 pm

Seriously, all the PWG guys are way friendly. And even down to hang out after teh shows. Especially Jack & PAC :wink:
But yes, Bosh needs to come back in some capacity. He'd make a great heel manager. PWG needs more Bosh promos. . .
Dangerous Robot

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:02 pm

does sd have short brown hair?does anyone have any pictures of him maskless?
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Dangerous Robot » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:08 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:does sd have short brown hair?does anyone have any pictures of him maskless?

Yeah, almost shaved. When I asked him for the photo the first time he asked, "With the mask?" I said, "Yeah dude, you're SUPER DRAGON!" This was ages ago in Rev Pro, I doubt he'd ask that now. Who would want a photo of him maskless anyway? He's just a normal dude.
Dangerous Robot

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:12 pm

the-sXe-enigma

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:18 pm

No.
TigerDriver98

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:19 pm

ok just was wondering
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Dangerous Robot » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:24 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:ok just was wondering

I'm just wondering what made you think that was him?
Dangerous Robot

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:27 pm

i saw that picture a few months ago and something made me think that was him.but to be honest i'm glad thats not him cause it kinda kills his silence assassin part of his gimmick to show his face.if that makes sense
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Dangerous Robot » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:33 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:i saw that picture a few months ago and something made me think that was him.but to be honest i'm glad thats not him cause it kinda kills his silence assassin part of his gimmick to show his face.if that makes sense

Totally makes sense. Dino should delete that comment under the photo.
Dangerous Robot

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:35 pm

the is that daniel lyon?
the-sXe-enigma

Postby CheMateo » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:10 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:Every PWG wrestler that I've gotten to meet have all been very cool. But I have never met Super Dragon. Funny story though: Before one of the early 2006 shows at the JCC, Super Dragon was trying to park his car. Only some guy in the line wouldn't move out of the way so he could park. Finally the guy did move. Then after SD parked his car, he went over and got in that guy's face and starting telling him off just like the SD character would. It was insanely awesome. I kinda like to think that he is like that all the time, if I found out otherwise I'd be a little disappointed honestly.

Another story: I was at a DVD Planet store in mid-2007 and noticed a guy with a PWG logo on the back of his shirt... so I glanced over and it was Chris Bosh! (wearing his Dynasty shirt) He looking in the Comedy section. Totally awesome. Bosh needs to come back...
Those are both cool stories. Was the guy in line oblivious to Super Dragon wanting to park his car or was he just being blockhead? Did you happen to catch what Bosh was looking at?

the is that daniel lyon?
No.

i saw that picture a few months ago and something made me think that was him.but to be honest i'm glad thats not him cause it kinda kills his silence assassin part of his gimmick to show his face.if that makes sense
Then you should stop trying to find out what Super Dragon looks like if you don't want to ruin the mystique for yourself. Just leave something to the imagination.
CheMateo

Postby Dr.Gonzo » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:14 pm

That is actually Dino's hairstylist.
Dr.Gonzo

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:25 pm

oh thanks man,by the way he's hairstylist is a big guy
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Dangerous Robot » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:33 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:by the way he's hairstylist is a big guy

I think we know how Ron Simmons would respond to this...

Dangerous Robot

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:58 pm

haha that was funny.

hey i'm gonna try and go to a pwg show this summer.do you pay at the door just like other indie shows?
the-sXe-enigma

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion