a wrestler you would love to meet/or wrestling

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Postby Evilguest » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:46 pm

atox wrote:Anybody have any stories where a wrestler impressed them to the point that you began to like him or a story like mine?

Sunny was unbelievely sweet when I met her.

Kurt Hening made me hate him beyond all reason. I met him twice and he refused to give my nephew an autograph and another time at a charity event. We got in his line just to force him too because of the time before.

This girl in front of us asked him if he would take off his sunglasses for a picture and he refused telling her she was lucky he even let her take his picture. Then complained to some asst. of his that he was going to burn because he didn't have sunscreen, which I had on me and it made me just a little happy to know I could have helped him out and didn't offer to.
Evilguest

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:04 pm

man did you ever get an autograph from him?does anyone have any other stories good bad ugly?

these didn't happened to me but i tuahgt i'd share it.well i was on nodq.com i believe i was reading a story about some guy seeing mickie james and kenny dykstra at a red light and asked them to sign his poster.well mickie signed it and kenny graped on to it and drove away and ripped it in half.
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Evilguest » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:56 am

the-sXe-enigma wrote:man did you ever get an autograph from him?does anyone have any other stories good bad ugly?

these didn't happened to me but i tuahgt i'd share it.well i was on nodq.com i believe i was reading a story about some guy seeing mickie james and kenny dykstra at a red light and asked them to sign his poster.well mickie signed it and kenny graped on to it and drove away and ripped it in half.

it was a WWF sponsered event so he had too but he was still a jerk about everything, even at a charity event.

Kenny is a jerk too if he did that. I could understand not signing if your at a red light, that's your own time and but too rip the poster is way over the top.
Evilguest

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 pm

ya kenny does seem like a jerk.you guys hear about the time when the wwe was in europe and some fans wanted an autograph from hbk and batista i believe and they just blow them off.

oh there was a time at an autograph signing with batista wanted to get a birthday card signed for his friend and batista didn't sign it
the-sXe-enigma

Postby SenimSilla » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:55 pm

Sure wrestlers might come off as asshole sometimes, but come on, nobody wants to sign autographs for hundreds of people every single day.
SenimSilla

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:58 pm

you got a good point there.i guess it can get annoying sometimes.i mean if your eating with your friends that can be rude in a way.but how often do you get a chance to meet a wrestler
the-sXe-enigma

Postby KickToKill » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:06 pm

fuck that if you're an entertainer for a living you better thank the high heavens every day that you wake up and be cool to your fans even if you're taking a shit. I saw Eddie Guerrero back in 2000 after he wrestled Low-ki at the Madhouse of Extreme the Elk's Lodge! He had a huge crowd of people and he's must've been stuck there for 2 hours signing things and talking with people. Now THAT's a cool dude. I definitely regret now not going up to him but at the time I felt bad that he was swamped by people, Still though...he didn't forget where he came from like these assholes Batista & CM Punk do
KickToKill

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:15 pm

[quote="KickToKill"]fuck that if you're an entertainer for a living you better thank the high heavens every day that you wake up and be cool to your fans even if you're taking a shit. I saw Eddie Guerrero back in 2000 after he wrestled Low-ki at the Madhouse of Extreme the Elk's Lodge! He had a huge crowd of people and he's must've been stuck there for 2 hours signing things and talking with people. Now THAT's a cool dude. I definitely regret now not going up to him but at the time I felt bad that he was swamped by people, Still though...he didn't forget where he came from like these assholes Batista & CM Punk do[/quote]

ya some wrestlers now don't care about where they came from it seems like.but eddie does sound like a gentlemen to stay there and talk to his fans for that long.did he look annoyed or anything?
the-sXe-enigma

Postby KickToKill » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:23 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:but eddie does sound like a gentlemen to stay there and talk to his fans for that long.did he look annoyed or anything?
not at all...more like tired but he didn't brush anybody off and seemed genuinely grateful that everyone came out to see him. Plus there were some kids there and you just can't be a heel to kids :lol:
KickToKill

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:25 pm

i bet you regreat not getting autograph or picture
the-sXe-enigma

Postby KickToKill » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:56 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:i bet you regreat not getting autograph or picture
hell yeah I regret it...I'm not really an autograph guy...if someone writes a book i'll get it signed by the writer but Wrestlers/Musicians I'll usually get a picture. I got a pic with Bam Bam Bigelow so I'm happy about that, But I wish I got one with Eddie for sure, RIP :(
KickToKill

Postby SenimSilla » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:05 pm

You're right. Those selfish assholes who spend so much time away from their family and have to deal with injuries all the time should give autographs to every single fan.
SenimSilla

Postby LunchBoX » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:13 pm

^Hes so right.
LunchBoX

Postby KickToKill » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:43 pm

SenimSilla wrote:You're right. Those selfish assholes who spend so much time away from their family and have to deal with injuries all the time should give autographs to every single fan.
you mark!
KickToKill

Postby Evilguest » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:45 pm

SenimSilla wrote:You're right. Those selfish assholes who spend so much time away from their family and have to deal with injuries all the time should give autographs to every single fan.

I don't think anyone is really saying that. Its a double edged sword really. However you can be nice about it. I met Steven Regal and asked him and he said he was really tired and couldn't at the moment so I said I was sorry for bothering him and we both went our seperate ways. I was disapointed but not mad, he was nice about it.

About HBK, when he was a Rocker he was sooooooooooooooooo sweet. My nephew told him he was his hero and Shawn was just as nice as could be.
Evilguest

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:25 pm

ya no really is saying it's a double edge sword thing.why can't more wrestlers say was william regal said "not now i'm pretty tired"that wasn't rude and he didn't get at the fan.
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Dangerous Robot » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:00 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:ya no really is saying it's a double edge sword thing.why can't more wrestlers say was william regal said "not now i'm pretty tired"that wasn't rude and he didn't get at the fan.

Wow
Dangerous Robot

Postby Danzig22 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:29 pm

Necro Butcher is the nicest person ive met on the indys, well, him and Danielson.
Danzig22

Postby Evilguest » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:57 pm

Danzig22 wrote:Necro Butcher is the nicest person ive met on the indys, well, him and Danielson.

For me, Frankie Kazarian. He has never been rude to me....... oh wait there was that one time when he pushed past me to get into the building but I told him off for it later that night and he said he was sorry, he was just in a hurry because he was late.

Scott Lost always nice as well.

Disco, alittle rushed sometimes but always nice.

In UPW Prototype/John Cena never rude.
Evilguest

Postby KickToKill » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:25 pm

anyone ever meet Super Dragon?
KickToKill

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion