Have you ever met a wrestler during the Big 3 era?

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Have you ever met a wrestler during the Big 3 era?

Postby CheMateo » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:24 pm

With this mentioning of Cactus and Dawn Marie coming down to Frank & Son for an autograph signing, I was wondering has anyone ran into or met any other wrestlers during the Big 3 era? Preferably in an unusual manner. I ask specifically from this time frame since there would've been more opportunities to run into a wrestler and there was a larger pool to choose from.

My Mother told me she ran into Ted Dibiase at Sea World in Orlando.

My Dad and his friends claim Hulk Hogan was ridding some chopper next to them one night while they were out driving.

I met Cactus Jack twice. Both times at a book store. Once for an autograph signing shortly after Have a Nice Day came out. The second was at a Barnes & Noble near the Farmer's Market. Really nice guy.

I also talked with Tommy Dreamer briefly after Heatwave 2000. His back was killing him.
CheMateo

Postby bford24 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:44 pm

I met Shawn Michaels on a flight a few years ago that was going to San Juan, Puerto Rico. He had driven to Dallas from San Antonio because it was the quickest way to get to PR for the PPV they were having there. That was pretty cool for me, though I don't think many people recognized him.
bford24

Postby KickToKill » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:06 pm

I met tons of wrestlers from 95-2002...the coolest guys were Sandman, Dreamer, Louie Spiccoli, RVD, Mick Foley, Raven, Stevie, New Jack, Axl & Balls,....other guys in recent years that were awesome were Ricky Steamboat, Dr Death Steve Williams, Norman Smiley, Vampiro, & Ric Flair....they were all down to earth and I talked to them for hours...no ego trippin' bullshit
KickToKill

Return to General Discussion