shoot interviews

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

shoot interviews

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:13 pm

i'm looking to buy some more shoot interview dvds and i'm asking what are some good ones
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Danzig22 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:31 pm

DOI's Shoot with Eddie Kingston

Highspots Shoot wih Vampiro

Anything involving New Jack

Scott Hall

Psycho Sid

Kevin Nash

Raven

The Sandman

Marty Jannety (The Really old shoot with the Iron Sheik Story)

Straight Shootin with CM Punk and Samoa Joe.
Danzig22

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:36 pm

thanks man.i have the hardys ulimate inseider shoot dvd and i seen the newage outlaw one i seen a few raven/sandman/ and new jack anything with new jack is good.i only seen a few mins of the straight shooting cm punk joe dvd is that one really good?
the-sXe-enigma

Postby WannaB » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:53 pm

I've always been very partial to the Roddy Piper shoot from Highspots from a few years back. Mixed in with all that A.D.D., and brain damage you've got some incredibly insightful & thought provoking words coming from Piper.
WannaB

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:48 am

i haven't seen that one yet have you seen the newage outlaws one that ones good
the-sXe-enigma

Postby KickToKill » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:42 pm

Jamie Dundee - Highspots shoot....best shoot ever!!!!
PG-13 - Highspots shoot
Raven & Sandman - ROH Straight Shootin'
Sabu - RF Video
Vampiro - Highspots
Bad News Brown - Both RF & Highspots are same. (Amazing shoot!)
Bret Hart - RF Video
Manny Fernandez - Smartmark
Jake the Snake - RF Video
Cowboy Bill Watts - RF Video
Stan Hansen - RF Video
Raven & Honky Tonk Man Face Off - RF Video
Roddy Piper - Highspots
Mike Awesome - Highspots
Steve Corino - Pretty much anything because he's friggin hilarious
2 Cold Scorpio - RF Video & ROH ...they're both awesome

damn there's so many good ones out there!
KickToKill

Postby Jamboree » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Any Bull Pain shoot
That Highspots Jamie Dundee shoot
Jamboree

Postby IndyMadman » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Hall and Nash shoots are very entertaining, especially the Hall shoot.

Billy Jack Haynes shoot is one of the best of all time as well...

If you want shear insanity... get the Iron Shiek shoot.

The Ultimate Warrior shoot is strange, but worth the watch... it's hard to find though.

Most can be found on ebay for pretty cheap... the Hall and Nash usually are bundled together on ebay... the Haynes is harder to find, but usually cheap.
IndyMadman

Postby CheMateo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:03 pm

IndyMadman wrote:Hall and Nash shoots are very entertaining, especially the Hall shoot.
Yeah I saw the Scott Hall shoot on youtube. It was good but a bit on the short side for my liking. The two I've been wanting to see are the Vader shoot and the Leatherface interview.
CheMateo

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:21 pm

ya the scott hall one was about 40 mins i think.i didn't know leatherface did a shoot the leatherface from fmw right?
the-sXe-enigma

Postby CheMateo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Yes. The original Leatherface, Corporal Kirchner.
CheMateo

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 pm

whoa i have to get that one.the hayabusa shoot interview is good i have it in my very small collection
the-sXe-enigma

Postby CheMateo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:48 pm

I'm curious to hear about his tales of being in a Japanese prison, the incident where he and the second Leatherface power bombed Ono on a bed of nails and his reaction to mistakenly being announced dead by the WWE.
CheMateo

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:49 pm

oh i remeber that i think he got mad about it
the-sXe-enigma

Postby IndyMadman » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 pm

The Hall shoot from RF is around 3 hours (2 discs)... it's very good... not the short one you guys are talking about...
IndyMadman

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:56 pm

here you go man

It's been a weird couple of days for the family of Corporal Kirchner. WWE.com reported his death on Thursday, which then circulated widely through the world. But Mike Kirchner is still around. "I'm still alive and well, and thanks for everybody's concern. I'm doing well, and I'm happy and life is good."

Kirchner was on the road when he was contacted by SLAM! Wrestling. He drives a truck now, and gets to see the world in a different way.

"I drive a big rig for a company called TMC. It's cool. It's great. I do cross-country driving now. I go all over. I've been all over the world, and it's just traveling that has been my life," he said. "You know it's great because you get to see the things that you missed from the arenas. You drive by the arenas that you used to work in, but you get to see everything else along it -- the scenery, the states, the mountains. It's 'where do I want to go this week?' and I drive where I want to go and that's where I head to, provided there's a load there. It's always interesting. I just came out of Arizona this week."

When he heard about his "death", he was actually in Connecticut, the home state of WWE. He was tempted to drive to WWE headquarters in Stamford, and say, "Guess what guys? I'm still around."

His mother, Jean Kirchner, has been suffering the most. "I have no idea where it originated or anything," she told SLAM! Wrestling. "All I know is I've been getting calls from relatives saying, 'How is Mike? Is he alright? Are you okay?' I said, 'Why?' 'Well, according to this article on the WWE website, he's dead.' It's a man named Thomas Spear, who I think might have been Leatherface in Japan, hence the confusion."

From the research SLAM! Wrestling has done, there is almost no connection with Thomas Spear to the wrestling business, and certainly not to WWE.

The Thomas Spear who died at his home in White Marsh, Md. on Sunday is a mystery to the Corporal. - "Even back in the day, I'm thinking, 'Tom Spear, Tom Spear.' I don't recall the name Tom Spear. Them publishing my death is beyond me because I had calls from my family that notified me, asking me about it. I have no idea where this came from. This was a shocker to me. I haven't even been sick lately. It's pretty bizarre seeing your own eulogy sometimes, or hearing about. People called me all day yesterday. 'Are you alright?' I'd say, 'If I wasn't, then how could I answer the phone? What, I'm going to resurrect for you? Yeah, I'm dead but for you, I'll answer the phone.' It's pretty about that. I don't know where the story even came from."

His frequent WWF opponent Nikolai Volkoff was equally mystified. For one thing, Volkoff lives nearby where Spear died. Volkoff said a friend called after seeing the notice in the Baltimore Sun. "He said, 'You know Corporal Kirchner died?' I said, 'No.' I said, 'Last thing I heard, he lived in Florida, not here in Baltimore.' He said, 'No, this guy lived here in White Marsh.'"

Jean Kirchner, who wrote a fictional account of her son's career entitled, Wrestle This ... Corporal Punishment under the name Genevieve O'Callaghan, called WWE to correct the mistake. "I called them [Friday], and I said, 'I'm his mother, and I'm here to tell you he's not dead.'" The WWE's reaction? "They took it off the website yesterday." No correction is up on the WWE website, nor has any attempt been made to retract the story and undo the damage, she said.

For a man who apparently died last Sunday, Mike Kirchner is pretty jovial about it all. "Thanks for keeping me around. It's nice being popular again. It's amazing what being dead does for you. I thought my career was dead."
the-sXe-enigma

Postby KickToKill » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:46 pm

the Leatherface shoot is actually one of the best shoots I've ever seen. You can watch it several times because it's so good.....Bill Alfonso's RF Video shoot is also great, Definitely in my top 5. Anyone see the Dan Spivey shoot?
KickToKill

Postby socalstrongstyle » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:09 pm

The Dan Spivey shoot is very good. Great story about him kicking the crap out of Adonis in the ring and then in the dressing room after.
socalstrongstyle

Postby LunchBoX » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:11 am

Nash's RFV shoot is good.
CM Punk and Joe
Punk and Cabana is hysterical
Sandman's shoot is very awesome.
Cages Straight Shooting is ok, nothing really special. He talks alot about his WWE start.
LunchBoX

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:16 pm

the hayabusa shoot with rf video is great for any hayabusa fan.the newage outlaws one isvery entertaining kevin nash one on youtube cut some stuff out.ah thats all i can think of for now
the-sXe-enigma

Return to General Discussion