does this bother anyone else

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

does this bother anyone else

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:42 pm

why is it in every wwe game they have moves taken from indy wrestlers and put them in there games.they every just indy wrestlers attire and use them to.this may be stupid to some but it bugs the hell out of me.seeing the curb stomp in a wwe game is wrong but stealing super dragons attire and putting it in the game makes it even worse
the-sXe-enigma

Postby RobGrayson » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:53 pm

A game is the only place that you can see WWE guys doing certain moves.
RobGrayson

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:00 pm

you got a good point there i just had to get that off my chest it was bugging me for a long time now
the-sXe-enigma

Postby RobGrayson » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 pm

Plus they have to add those moves, what fun would a game be if it was just "punch, punch punch, rest hold, kick, finisher"?
RobGrayson

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:27 pm

antoher good point but it just bugs me that they use indy wrestlers attire and moves
the-sXe-enigma

Postby SenimSilla » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:32 pm

A lot of moves from the WWE games are/have been done by WWE guys. The curb stomp, for example, has been done by Simon Dean. The Styles Clash has been done by Crash Holly.
SenimSilla

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:07 pm

god i fill like a mark right now.ya i seen siman dean do the curb stomp before and crash did do the crash landing in wwe
the-sXe-enigma

Postby CheMateo » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:29 pm

SenimSilla wrote:A lot of moves from the WWE games are/have been done by WWE guys. The curb stomp, for example, has been done by Simon Dean.
Yeah but that no good scoundrel Dean/Nova blatantly stole it from Super Dragon. He most certainly did not innovate and come up with the move in the heat of a match in the WWE. Nova also does a really piss poor job of executing the curb stomp.
CheMateo

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:38 pm

thats is so true.its just annoying seeing the wwe use indy moves on there programing cause they knew all there moves suck.move of there fisnhers are weak.the swing necker is it just meor is that everyones first finsiher?john cena used it randy ortan used it and now mvp is using it.and the fu is a joke it's a standing fireman carry drop not that impressive
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Dr.Gonzo » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:45 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:thats is so true.its just annoying seeing the wwe use indy moves on there programing cause they knew all there moves suck.move of there fisnhers are weak.the swing necker is it just meor is that everyones first finsiher?john cena used it randy ortan used it and now mvp is using it.and the fu is a joke it's a standing fireman carry drop not that impressive
Don't get too worked up over it. There is nothing that can be done about it since they are pretty set in their ways.

the fu is a joke it's a standing fireman carry drop not that impressive
I've often felt that it is a glorified body slam but like I said don't stress over this stuff. It should not be a surprise and this stalemate will remain for who knows how long. The "E" is just set in playing it real safe much to some people's dismay.
Dr.Gonzo

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:02 pm

i'm sorry i did get stress out cause all the marks at my high school think thats the best finsisher ever i guess they never seen the ssd
the-sXe-enigma

Postby WannaB » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:54 pm

Also keep in mind that while the WWE does put in their input, it's essentially the game developers who put moves and attire in there. I honestly don't think I've ever, ever seen a spider-suplex used in the WWE, but they have it in the CAW mode. Why? Because in reasearching pro wrestling moves they probably saw it, and thought "hey, it's a wrestling move... lets add it to the game." Then they think, "fans of the guy who uses that move might want to make him... lets include some near-similar looking attire in the CAW mode." They've included Liger's attire before. Why? Because they wanted to give wrestling fans in general another reason to buy the game.

It's not the WWE trying to steal from the indy scene, it's the developers trying to broaden the appeal of the game for indy fans.
WannaB

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:52 pm

now that you put it that way it all make sense to me.i mean i create hayabusa,vamprio,sting,liger,muta,ulitmo dragon and etc on wwe games it was good to create then cause just play as a wwe guy is boring.so being able to create a legend is fun and to beat up someone you hate from the wwe with them makes it even better
the-sXe-enigma

Re: does this bother anyone else

Postby Hayabusa420 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:35 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:why is it in every wwe game they have moves taken from indy wrestlers and put them in there games.they every just indy wrestlers attire and use them to.this may be stupid to some but it bugs the hell out of me.seeing the curb stomp in a wwe game is wrong but stealing super dragons attire and putting it in the game makes it even worse

what game is Super dragon's attire in?I know the curb stomp was in this year and last years svr's but I don't remember ever seeing his attire.
Hayabusa420

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:43 pm

SvR 08 by the way hayabusa is the shit
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Hayabusa420 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:54 pm

do you know where it is in the game? I have it and I haven't seen it in there.You should check out my Hayabusa channel if you're a fan.I have 40+ full matches from throughout his career on there and you can watch them all for free.

http://www.veoh.com/channels/fmwhayabusa
Hayabusa420

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:03 pm

to be honest i never played the game but i seen his gear in the game on videos on youtube.you probably have to unlock some of his stuff in the game i'm not sure
the-sXe-enigma

Postby Rednave » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:29 am

I don't think SUper Dragon's actual atire is in it, there are some pretty decent CAWs of him that have been created, I keep meaning to make one to see how it looks.
Rednave

Postby the-sXe-enigma » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:18 pm

ya not the exact attire but very similar
the-sXe-enigma

Postby LunchBoX » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:53 pm

the-sXe-enigma wrote:to be honest i never played the game but i seen his gear in the game on videos on youtube.you probably have to unlock some of his stuff in the game i'm not sure

Wait you don't play the game....but you get mad that their are indy more indy used moves?

This just sounds like another case of a indy mark hating on WWE cause its cool.
LunchBoX

Next

Return to General Discussion