Oct 20th Epic Pro Wrestling War!

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Oct 20th Epic Pro Wrestling War!

Postby mark4life » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:08 pm

Was browsing the art over life studios and came across the newest "world wide war" program, in which at the end of the show it announced some of the matches that will be taking place on October 20th in Newhall.

Jack Evans, Lil Cholo, Marcus Riot vs The Young Bucks, Charles Mercury

Necro Butcher vs. Brawlin Bo Cooper

Joey Ryan(W/Lizzy v) vs. Biggie Biggz

The Mexican Playboy R2k vs.(Wholesome) Jt Hyatt

Kaos vs. Tony Kozina

Davey Richards vs. LTP

This show looks like it should be a good one! I think the main event will steal the show. I hope Necro and Bo kill eachother! Im also interested in Kozina Kaos match it looks to be solid. The only match that looks kinda strange to me is a no name LTP vs a big name like Davey Oh well Davey will have to carry him to a good match! Joey should be funny as well knowing hes going to be coming out with lizzy.....maybe a mustache ride?
any thoughts on the show? whos coming??
mark4life

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:12 pm

mark4life wrote:The only match that looks kinda strange to me is a no name LTP vs a big name like Davey Oh well Davey will have to carry him to a good match!

Prepare to be pleasantly surprised then. Davey won't have anything to carry here. LTP is very good. Probably the next breakout star from SoCal.

I think the card looks good. I wonder what they will have Ryan Drago doing.
TigerDriver98

Postby IronMonkey » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:57 pm

I'm most likely going to be headed to this one...has anybody else been to this spot before? It sounds like it's on the "smaller" side, so is it a good idea to get there early, or is that nothing to worry about? I know they serve beer there, and that's always a good thing.....
IronMonkey

Postby WannaB » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:50 pm

IronMonkey wrote:I'm most likely going to be headed to this one...has anybody else been to this spot before? It sounds like it's on the "smaller" side, so is it a good idea to get there early, or is that nothing to worry about? I know they serve beer there, and that's always a good thing.....

I went to the last show. It is small. By the time I got there for the last show I was at the very back of the line and I still got a decent seat, but when even the farthest row is within 10 feet of the ring I don't think you can call any seat a bad one. And yes they do have a bar, but at intermission keep in mind you can't walk outside with a beer in hand.

You won't have to arrive early at all. Oh, and if you're looking for DVDs they'll have a really good selection of past EPIC & Pro Wrestling War shows, as well as some good compilations of Markus Riot, Lil' Cholo, Kevin Steen, etc...
WannaB

Postby IronMonkey » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:04 am

Awesome! thanks for the heads up- see ya there!
IronMonkey

Postby maxx powerz » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:57 am

I wouldn't even know where to begin to look to confirm it, but I read on the socal forums that Danielson was being booked for this show. If that's true, added on top of what already looks like a fairly interesting card, this show is sounding fun. Are they planning on releasing DVDs of their shows, anyone know?
maxx powerz

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:24 am

maxx powerz wrote:I wouldn't even know where to begin to look to confirm it, but I read on the socal forums that Danielson was being booked for this show. If that's true, added on top of what already looks like a fairly interesting card, this show is sounding fun. Are they planning on releasing DVDs of their shows, anyone know?

They have a blog at http://epicprowrestlingwar.blogspot.com/ where they post videos that contain announcements on the card. Most of the new announcements take place there.

The Suburban Commandos and one of my personal favorites, Ryan Drago were just announced for the show.

Yes, they are selling DVDs. The last event is already out with a fun looking WAR show from 2005 as a bonus. Those are available at http://stores.ebay.com/aolstudios_Wrest ... idZ2QQtZkm
TigerDriver98

Postby IronMonkey » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:18 am

Damn! is this a good (upcoming) week to be in SoCal or what? PWG's show this Sunday looks awesome, and then this EPIC card is getting better with every update.....I'm looking for Necro/Bo Cooper to bring down the house though-
IronMonkey

Postby BMH55 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:42 pm

On So Cal Uncensored it says Plus: Bryan Danielson
BMH55

Postby TigerDriver98 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:01 pm

Results of this show:

Kyle O
TigerDriver98

Postby JAG » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:49 pm

Ive only been to one War show and that was way back when they had their "last" show with teddy hart doing the moonsault off of the rim. what are some good dvds top to bottom from war?
JAG

Postby TigerDriver98 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:42 am

They only have a few DVDs out right now. But I think their "Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary" DVD is their best right now. It has a very good line up with Low-Ki Vs. Davey Richards, Super Dragon Vs. Jack Evans Vs. Joey Ryan Vs. El Generico, Steen Vs. Koslov, Aries Vs. Hardkore Kid and a fun brawl with Human Tornado as New Jack. And the first and only Davey Richards Vs. Super Dragon match as a bonus match.
TigerDriver98

Postby TigerDriver98 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:18 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:I'll have a report on this in a few weeks, when it's finished I'll post it here.

Here is the promised report: http://www.socaluncensored.com/article1363.html A month late is still good right?

Also for anyone in SoCal: EPIC Pro Wrestling WAR returns to the American Legion Hall in Newhall on November 24th

Already signed:

EPIC Pro Wrestling WAR Championship Match
Markus Riot (c) vs. Charles Mercury

Bo Cooper, Gangrel, & Billy Blade vs. The Suburban Commandos vs. The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) & ???

JT Hyatt vs. Ryan Drago

Tony Kozina Vs. Mike Santiago

Johnny Soavi Vs. Justin Phillips Vs. Virgil Flynn

Dana Lee defends the APW Internet Title

PLUS more! (LTP has the date on his MySpace! Everyone loves LTP right?)

For more information on EPIC WAR please visit http://www.artoverlifestudios.com

Not an outstanding show on paper, but I think Mercury Vs. Riot will be real good, and whatever LTP does is sure to be cool. So... check it out if you are in the area I guess.
TigerDriver98

Return to General Discussion