Y2J's coming back!

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

Y2J's coming back!

Postby Htornado » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:14 pm

With all the chatter about whether Chris Jericho's returning or not, which I'm positive he is, I was wondering if his return would make you more interested in watching WWE again. It certainly would intrigue me a little because Jericho's one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.
Htornado

Postby Danzig22 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:29 pm

He could save Raw..........he is a guy like Edge, everyone loves him but im not too attached to him. I like his work in the ring, and I like his promos but I am more into people like HBK and Kane.
Danzig22

Postby CheMateo » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:22 pm

Yeah I've been hearing a lot of buzz about those Save us 222 things and how most people believe it is related to Jericho. I checked it out. I can hear a voice saying I'm back. Whatever it is it's got people interested and talking.

You know it's ironic when Jericho debuted he gave that long speech about saving the complacent and floundering WWF. Buy rates and ratings down. Fans apathetic. Mediocrity in the ring. That very speech rings true today. I like Jericho a lot. But even he alone cannot save the WWE. It's a sinking ship. Their writers would eventually misuse him or he'd just keep jobbing to HHH.

I don't know. Before he left he didn't seem too motivated. And why should he be? He accomplished all his goals in wrestling. The schedule, political garbage and bad booking took away his passion. But if he is indeed returning I wish him the best. But I don't expect any long term positive change.
CheMateo

Postby LX__BLADE » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:45 pm

For all you Y2J conspiracy theorists
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IJ7hoji ... ed&search=
LX__BLADE

Return to General Discussion