The EPIC PWW show

Everything Else, Except for Advertising. Nobody likes a shill.

The EPIC PWW show

Postby CheMateo » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:43 pm

I wanted to go to the EPIC Pro Wrestling War show. It sounded like a decent enough card. If anybody did attend would you kindly share your opinions and observations about the show?
CheMateo

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:55 am

Show was fun. It had several good matches I thought. Riot/Evans was probably the best match. Riot seems to have improved a little bit since I've last seen him wrestle. He and Jack worked really well together. .

Overall, I must say that I am really happy to finally see another interesting promotion in SoCal. I hope more fans will check them out. It seems like a very good place to see some of the best CA talent that PWG isn't using for whatever reason, like Chuck Mercury, Lil' Cholo, Ryan Drago and soon LTP! (that guy rules and should be booked everywhere)

Necro Butcher will be on the next show Vs. Bo Cooper, which should be entertaining as Necro brawls usually are.

Ok, I hope some of that made sense.... maybe I shouldn't be posting at 4 in the morning. Anyway, I'll have a full report on the show up on SoCalUncensored.com within a week or so.
TigerDriver98

Postby JAG » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:18 pm

Wow Bo vs. Necro. I would like to see that. Hopefully they run closer to Orange County next time.
JAG

Postby Coach » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:08 am

The show was pretty good. I don't know if I was expecting an underwhelming show, but they sure did deliver.

There was no match that was "bad," but the Drago-r2k match wasn't on par with the other matches. I may be wrong, but that match was just weird.

To TigerDriver, what did you think about the suburban commandos? I thought they were a pretty good norcal trio with some impressive double team moves, like the assisted shoulder stand into senton splash.

Poor Biggie got dumped on his head, and had Joey Ryan make fun of him.. That's a damn shame.

Necro v. Bo next month sounds like a fun little match, but I can't make it because of football. :(
Coach

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:23 pm

Myself and Jay Doring have just posted a full report on this show at: http://www.socaluncensored.com/article1326.html
TigerDriver98

Postby CheMateo » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:40 pm

A fun review. I was worried you forgot about it or were too busy to finish the review. I actually chuckled quite a bit. Are they really starting a feud between the "creepy Cousin It" guy and Webb? A few other people have mentioned him as well.
CheMateo

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:39 pm

Hey, glad you liked it. We hope to have another one for the next EPIC WAR show.

I didn't know what to make of the whole "Creepy Guy" thing. It didn't make much sense to me. And Webb was actually laughing while he was in the cobra clutch. So I'm guessing that Webb's involvement will just be a one time thing. Who knows though...
TigerDriver98

Return to General Discussion