International Shipping

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

International Shipping

Postby Duce » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:21 pm

Hey,

so I live in New Zealand right, never heard of it? AWESOME

Anyway I wanna pick up some PWG DVDs and I'm wondering how far shipping goes, I've emailed pwg but still haven't got a reply, so yeah does shipping come all the way down to the southern hemisphere, I could care less about prices I just really want BOLA 05/ BOLA 06

Cheers
Duce

Postby It's A Bomb » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:07 am

Yes.
It's A Bomb

Postby KickToKill » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:31 am

PWG's hit or miss with shipping, I'd go with PWG'S official distro Highspots
KickToKill

Postby It's A Bomb » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:36 am

I have nothing but good things to say about PWG's shipping. Besides, it's better that you order from them seeing as PWG is way closer to New Zealand than Highspots is.
It's A Bomb

Postby Deviant » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:29 am

Yeah, the PWG lads can be tricky to get in contact with.

I'm in Australia, so I can help you out here. Throw in a couple of extra bucks so that the shipping is $10.50. That will cover you for your BOLA-tastic order.

As for shipping times, PWG is usually great about it, but their one man shipping team can get pretty swamped at popular order times (ie. a few weeks ago when the BOLA 06 orders came rolling in by the hundreds). The DVDs will arrive 7-9 days after they are posted, and for the majority of the year, that will mean a 2-3 week turnaround from when you order.

I hope the one man distribution centre is on top of things now, though, because I still haven't got my BOLA (hopefully tomorrow)...

All in all, PWG is the most fan friendly company out there, especially for us on the other side of the world. You won't beat PWG's prices for DVDs or shipping. You can order from Highspots if you're impatient and demand your DVDs in about a week, but I choose to order from PWG directly, because they deserve every cent. No need for a middle man, I say.
Deviant

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum