ASW4 Night 2 Quick results

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby ALLEYEZONME » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:34 am

generico and pac was the best match from both nights but i think night 1 had better matches!! what about joey and pussy boy "LETS GO PUSSY!!" lol cant wait to buy the all star weekend dvd....the only con for me was..........NO COP KILLA!! oh well hope homicide makes it for december 2nd BRRRRRRAT!! and did anybody notice that everyone that was sitting on the stage from night 1 was there again on night 2 atcep the grey mustache guy LOL homeboy got served nasty status!!
ALLEYEZONME

Postby JasonDunn » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:51 pm

Yeah, Night 2 was better than Night 1, at least for me. I guess having an afternoon show allowed the smaller crowd to have a little more energy, especially for us who have school and work Friday before the show.

- It was nice to see a Petey match where he hits more than the same four moves. Also glad that Petey got his, and resolved the Tornado "Belt Stealing" conflict, specially since he both matches this weekend to a roll-up.

- Cabana/Daniels was fun, proving that Daniels can, in fact, do some great comedy, even when he's not in Curry mode. I made the stupid mistake of saying before the match "Everybody needs to shut up for this match!", then proceeded to get the look of death from Cabana and Daniels. I just didn't want the same shit that started last night with that Mexican guy. My bad.

- I really liked the Arrogance tag match. Kazarian was MORE than a sutable replacement for Prohibition, and M-Dogg had more of a chance to shine in this match. Good for PWG in resolving this booking problem with a great match.

- Some people didn't like Sky/Homicide. I really did, felt it went pretty smoothly. Yeah, I'm a little upset with no Cop Killa, and Sky being unable to pick up a clean win, but whatever.

- AJ/Romero: Wow, some actual mat wrestling this weekend. THANK YOU GOD. It's obvious that AJ was saving his energy for Genesis, but he still pulled out a few big moves, which was nice. I think it's shitty booking, however, that they wouldn't let AJ lose either of his matches. And the aftermath? All I can say is, we gotta stop pissing off the big TNA guys when they come through. Jesus! (No pun intended)

- After what I heard about Cannon, he was better than expected. And yes, propers to Ronin, for the PATH OF RAGE CONTINUES.

- Generico/Pac reminded me of Generico/CIMA. Started off kinda slow, and you think, "What can they do to make this the match of the weekend?" And then, they do JUST THAT. My favorite spot in this match, personally, was when Pac reversed Generico's Brainbustahhhh into a snap Hurricanrana, in MID-AIR! The finish was a little sloppy, but nonetheless the best match of the weekend, bar-none.

- I was sitting next to the "Little Pussy" Joey ragged on. It's a good thing Joey doesn't "challenge a bitch fan" every show, just at the big shows. Otherwise, it'd get old fast. The match seemed kinda "ho-hum" until all the "mask" drama kicked in. And then, the ending happened... blah. I'm sorry, but does anyone else think Patrick isn't the most masculine referee around?

- The Four-Way was great. And yes, Claudio appreciated the streamers, he told me. Great match, but it was just so damn LONG. There were some slow points mid-match, could've cut that down, made the match a little more enjoyable. But then, what do I know? Still, too many spots to count. A very good end to the weekend.
JasonDunn

Postby BMH55 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:57 pm

JasonDunn wrote:- I was sitting next to the "Little Pussy" Joey ragged on. It's a good thing Joey doesn't "challenge a bitch fan" every show, just at the big shows. Otherwise, it'd get old fast.

Thanks man. :wink:
BMH55

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:59 pm

Afterward AJ completely snaps on a fan in the front row. What started that? Something about Jesus maybe? Wild guess but I'd bet the word "faggot" was used in some capacity.

I want more details.
SoCalAndy

Postby ALLEYEZONME » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:15 pm

i think pinky told me that the guy told AJ hes lucky he has a fine girl like that because AJ is fucking ugly
ALLEYEZONME

Postby It's A Bomb » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:29 pm

I didn't go to Night 1(car issues) but I really enjoyed Night 2. The Arrogance match was way better than I expected, and it will probably be one of the most underrated matches of the weekend. Pac/Generico was also really amazing. I was impressed by Pac, and I hope he comes back to the US soon.
It's A Bomb

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:45 pm

Crowd seemed very small at first, maybe 200, but it looked like it filled up to maybe 275 by the end of the night. That didn
Kamikaze

Postby Nick "MD" Bes » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:43 am

Generico Vs. PAC: Amazing. Crowd was on fire for this. PAC actually surpassed my expectations (which were high to begin with). He was really smooth, and I didn't notice anything "botched" in either of his matches. After many very close near falls, Generico wins after the top rope brainbuster. "This is awesome" "Please Come Back" chants for this one were deafening after this one. One of the most fun PWG matches of the entire year. Match of the weekend for sure.

Glad to hear Pac did well this weekend. He's one of my favourite wrestlers (I even made a t-shirt of him and he's the only wrestler i've EVER done that for!) and i'm glad you guys enjoyed what he did. I read he did a 360 shooting star press. Do you mean his standing corkscrew shooting star press or was it something different?
Nick "MD" Bes

Postby Obnoxiouz » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:33 am

The WHole Show Was THe Shit.
Obnoxiouz

Postby Baaggh?! » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:48 am

ALLEYEZONME wrote:and did anybody notice that everyone that was sitting on the stage from night 1 was there again on night 2 atcep the grey mustache guy LOL homeboy got served nasty status!!

Yeah, the stage seats are good seats. Sat there for BOLA too. Great view! Screw any of you who think you can take them from us if available at the next show! haha

anyway...Grey Mustache, he got served...but did anyone notice it STILL didn't shut him up? He was just having a good time. Pinky was just as loud...I didn't see anyone climbing up HER ass for it.

Admittedly...it did get a little...UMM, annoying. But thats just a fan being a fan. Right?

Seems like every show there is someone new to pick on!

Anyway...Generico and PAC was AWESOME. Saw PAC after the show because like an idiot I locked my keys in the trunk of my car. LOL, he was pretty tore up from both nights...but he said he had a great time. I hope to see him back.

Genericos new gear on night one was fabulous! But on night two with the whole Quicksilver unmasking, did anyone else think that Joey was going to lose and then pull that whole "He wasn't wearing a quicksilver mask...so I get to keep my title"???

Maybe Patrick ISN'T the manliest ref...but he did catch the switcharoo attempt!

one last thought...Colt and Daniels match...VERY entertaining. I laughed my ass off!

heres some fun pics...

This was my personal favorite...

Baaggh?!

Postby TF » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:40 pm

About the AJ thing. I couldn't hear exactly what happend, but from what my friend told me AJ spat on the guys girlfriend, and the guy just kept talking shit to AJ and tried to egg him on and wanted to get on AJ's nerves. Not sure how much of that waas true, but it sounds pretty legit.
TF

Postby ALLEYEZONME » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:34 pm

daniels and cabana was comedy!! not much action but it was still entertaining
ALLEYEZONME

Postby Obnoxiouz » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:11 pm

I was sitting behind the guy who AJ spat at. He simply said Boo. And then the AJ Styles Flipped.
Obnoxiouz

Postby Baaggh?! » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:29 pm

What was the "BOO" for?

I got up to go to the bathroom RIGHT BEFORE this happened. I didn't even make it to the toilet before I heard yelling...ran out to find AJ going berserk on that guy. I was told it had something to do with spit landing on the guys girlfriend and he said something to AJ which made AJ flip.

Fuck if I know...I wish I could have seen the start of it.

WHERE IS THAT GUY?! Tell us what happened!
Baaggh?!

Postby Obnoxiouz » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:39 pm

He said Boo cause he didn't like AJ Styles, s'all.
Obnoxiouz

Postby Ballin 24/7 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:40 pm

Match of the weekend was Pac vs Generico. Pac really impressed on night 2. Hope he comes back.
Ballin 24/7

Postby Baaggh?! » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:59 pm

oh thx

I still sad I missed it.
Baaggh?!

Postby Pinky » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:57 am

Baaggh?! wrote:
ALLEYEZONME wrote:and did anybody notice that everyone that was sitting on the stage from night 1 was there again on night 2 atcep the grey mustache guy LOL homeboy got served nasty status!!

Yeah, the stage seats are good seats. Sat there for BOLA too. Great view! Screw any of you who think you can take them from us if available at the next show! haha

anyway...Grey Mustache, he got served...but did anyone notice it STILL didn't shut him up? He was just having a good time. Pinky was just as loud...I didn't see anyone climbing up HER ass for it.

Admittedly...it did get a little...UMM, annoying. But thats just a fan being a fan. Right?

Seems like every show there is someone new to pick on!

Anyway...Generico and PAC was AWESOME. Saw PAC after the show because like an idiot I locked my keys in the trunk of my car. LOL, he was pretty tore up from both nights...but he said he had a great time. I hope to see him back.

Genericos new gear on night one was fabulous! But on night two with the whole Quicksilver unmasking, did anyone else think that Joey was going to lose and then pull that whole "He wasn't wearing a quicksilver mask...so I get to keep my title"???

Maybe Patrick ISN'T the manliest ref...but he did catch the switcharoo attempt!

one last thought...Colt and Daniels match...VERY entertaining. I laughed my ass off!

heres some fun pics...

This was my personal favorite...

Well thankies for admiting that I was annoying *the effect I was so going for* but hell I was pretty damn calm considering *giggles* but as always I was having a great time as a fan. Pick on me next show, lets give these people something to talk about, lol!

Pinky
Pinky

Postby noah_ther » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:32 am

Pinky wrote:Well thankies for admiting that I was annoying *the effect I was so going for* but hell I was pretty damn calm considering *giggles* but as always I was having a great time as a fan. Pick on me next show, lets give these people something to talk about, lol!

Pinky

Okay, so I don't get it. Are you "Purposely" trying to annoy the rest of the fans or the wrestlers? Cuz' why would you want to purposely annoy or piss off fans at the show just to get a rise out of them if you don't like it when people do it on the message board? Maybe I'm just misunderstanding it so I don't wanna put words in your mouth, but it I guess you'd have to explain that to me.
noah_ther

Postby Baaggh?! » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:57 pm

like a year later I finally respond. LOL

Anyway, I meant that Grey Mustache got a little annoying. But he was having fun and I'm too nice to say anything about it.

You Pinky, WERE pretty calm. Considering what though? LOL. I don't recall being annoyed by you at all during the weekend. Except maybe getting in a few of my pictures. But that wouldn't be your fault. Anyone else sitting in the same seat would have done the same.

and noah_ther, I think I can explain...and Pinky can tell me whether or not I'm right...but I'm pretty sure she just likes to annoy the shit out of those who are talking shit about her.

am I close?

LOL

Plus, who doesn't like to be the topic of everyones conversation? I personally would rather it be a more, errr, pleasant conversation.

Either way, I can't knock Pinky for being who she is. She's a total DIVA! LoL.
Baaggh?!

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum