PWG represented on Sirius radio!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

PWG represented on Sirius radio!

Postby Blindmansbluff » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:33 pm

Hey everybody, long time reader, first time poster.

I turned on my Sirius satellite radio today and switch to Maxim radio. The reciever says "Ring Of Honor returns to New York." The guests were none other than Austin Aries and Lacy! Recently seeing Austin at the battle, I wanted to ask him how he liked wrestling in SoCal, and I wanted to get PWG metioned on the air. So I quickly call and tell them why I'm calling. I get put on hold and after a few minutes of getting pretty nervous, I get through. I tell Austin I saw him at the battle and how he likes wrestling down here. He said he loves California cause we have the best weed. At that point him and the host Bower start talking about some other stuff and I get hung up on. I caught Austin saying how the crowds over here are a mixed bunch, liking comedy to go along with the hard hitting action.
I was able to record the whole bit on my phone, but you can't hear me talking, only them.

I was proud to mention the PWG name on the air though! It was pretty cool cause when I was on hold, I could hear Austin and Lacy cutting promos for the station.
Blindmansbluff

Postby SoCalAndyIsGay » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:09 am

FALSE ADVERTISED POST!

You made it seem like they talked about it on air.

You got all nervous on hold? Hahaa...nerd
SoCalAndyIsGay

Postby BearSnatch » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:56 pm

its that bomb montebello stress!!! :shock:
BearSnatch

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum