What fly ins you guys want to see ?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

What fly ins you guys want to see ?

Postby TheOutlawinLa » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:16 am

We do this on the ROH board alot, so why not here ? Who would you guys like to see brought in ?

Id like to see Yang come back.

maybe a lucha guy or two . . somebody like panther, or marvin.

Millano

Jeremy Young

Grim Reefer

Noswa

and if he decides to come back to wrestling Jerhico before he gets snatched up
TheOutlawinLa

Postby Joel » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:26 am

LA Parka... If thats possible.

Kikutaro returning would be awesome, I'm seeing him live in 6 days and I can't bloody wait.

Juventud Guerrerro... That is, if he has left the WWE, I can't remember :lol:

PAC... He's a British guy, he wrestled Ted Hart a few weeks back and he is seriously going somewhere, he can fly like no-one else at the moment. Bring in Jack Evans too and have them fly all over the arena. :lol:

Chris Hamrick... Like they say, " There is no bad Chris Hamrick match. "

Thats all for now. :)
Joel

Postby Exodus » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:25 am

Mike Quackenbush. One of the best wrestlers out there, and I'm shocked PWG hasn't brought him in (apart from that one six-man in 2004). Now that he's done with CZW, I'm sure he has some free time on his hands.

Milano Collection AT. Might be going back to Japan though.

Alex Shelley. I don't see why he isn't a regular. All of his matches in the company have been gold, and unlike some of the other TNA guys, I don't think he's had any problems with no-showing events.

Low Ki. Yeah, I know it'll never happen, but I figured I'd mention him anyway.

Beef Wellington. I know he's not exactly the World's greatest wrestler, but I'd enjoy seeing him in comedy match openers against people like Top Gun Talwar.

Sexxxy Eddy. Had a really good match with Kevin Steen at Jason Takes PWG, but was never booked again for some reason.

Damian (from IWS). Really good brawler with a great ring presence.
Exodus

Postby Big Joe » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:54 am

Quack.

Max Boyer.

Beef.

Jigsaw.

Yeah, thats all I can think of now.
Big Joe

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:11 pm

Necro Butcher.
SoCalAndy

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:36 pm

I thought I heard somewhere that Quack was injured and taking some time off but I could be wrong.

I'd kill to see PWG book Kenta at some point in the future. Shelley should be out here more especially since he's done with ROH but I think he works a lot of Japan tours.
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:13 pm

WrestlingFanMatt wrote:I thought I heard somewhere that Quack was injured and taking some time off but I could be wrong.

He was. But he recently returned a few months ago.

Would like to see another Chikara match in PWG. Hopefully with more Larry Sweeney.

Low-Ki: If even 1/3 of the stories about him are true, he must be a real pain in the ass to work with, so not surprising PWG hasn't used him. But he is the last elite level Indy talent never to appear in PWG. Love to see him and Super Dragon have another go at it.

Alex Shelley: really should come out more.

Aside from that. Can't think of many other Non-West Coast Indy workers, I'd want to see. Alot of them are good, but I couldn't see them making much of a difference in PWG.

For Japanese workers however... the list is pretty long.
TigerDriver98

Re: What fly ins you guys want to see ?

Postby CheMateo » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:20 pm

TheOutlawinLa wrote:
Id like to see Yang come back.

I think Yang is going back the "E" so its highly unlikely we will see him again.

More Necro would be good.

Maybe it would be nice one day to see Mistico in PWG. Anybody care to see Ultimo Dragon? I was high on Ultimo at one time, but I'm not sure is he sadly over the hill?
CheMateo

Postby Slappy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:22 pm

Shelley and Quack would be my top two choices to fly in.
Slappy

Postby PWG-G-G-Unit! » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:08 pm

As egotistical as Low Ki may be he's still my favorite wrestler in the world today. I'd so love to see him in PWG, and what's more to see him live. I'd also like to see KENTA. And has Homicide ever been booked in PWG? I'm not sure if he has or not, but I'd really like to see him as well.
PWG-G-G-Unit!

Postby npdavis » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:36 pm

Low-Ki would be a great fly-in, but there's the problem with him not wanting to job. But I would still love to see him on PWG shows/DVDs.

Others:
- Matt Sydal
- Austin Aries
- CIMA

CIMA might be just a "once a year" type of guy but imagine if he came in on a semi-regular basis, akin to what KENTA is doing with ROH.
npdavis

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:23 pm

Homicide was part of the Tango and Cash Tournament to crown the very 1st PWG Tag Team Champions. Homicide teamed with B-Boy and went on to win the titles beating Super Dragon/American Dragon. He then lost the belts to Joey Ryan/Scott Lost at the next show and wrestled Dragon for the PWG Title in January of last year at the original Card Subject to Change.

I'd love to see Low-Ki booked in PWG but like you mentioned he's not the best guy to bring in if you're looking for him to put someone over. His match with Davey at WAR was good but I was hoping Davey would get the win.

And i'd totally mark for Kenta but that a dream that probably won't happen anytime soon
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby evilj » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:47 am

yeah it has been months (march) since alex shelley came. In 2005, he came about once every 2 months starting in april. I didn't know about pwg until december (astonishing x mas my first event), and missed his march appearance.
evilj

Postby evilj » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:48 am

Sorry for double post, I've read shelley's blog a long time ago in the past, and he says that pwg is one of his favorite environments to work in.
evilj

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:48 am

Everytime Shelley has been out here, he seems to be getting better and better in the ring. My only guess is he's doing a lot of work in Japan and can't take a lot of bookings in the states.

And good to hear that Quack is back in the ring. I'd love to see him in person since I hear nothing but good things about him
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby Lee » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:30 pm

Max Boyer. This kid is awesome.
Lee

man

Postby TheOutlawinLa » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:48 pm

I remember hearing Yang is going back to the E .. . that sucks. His PWG stuff was better than his ROH stuff.

I'd also like to see Billy Kidman brought in for a chance . .. maybe bring him and mikey batts in as a tag team to job to some of the current teams.
TheOutlawinLa

Postby SoCalAndy » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:03 pm

I'd rather see Necro Butcher punch Billy Kidman in the face for 30 minutes.
SoCalAndy

Postby watchxyoxface » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:14 pm

Lee wrote:Max Boyer. This kid is awesome.

Yeah, Max Boyer is gonna be great in the next couple of years.
watchxyoxface

Postby Big Joe » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:15 am

The 2 of you that mentioned Max Boyer get a gold star from me. 3 more guys I thought of:

The aforementioned Necro Butcher. I love this man.

Hallowicked, just because his mask HAS A STEM ON IT.

Ultramantis Black, because I must have him and Excalibur on commentary together. If they're on it together at CHIKARA in 3 weeks, drop him from this list.
Big Joe

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum