My thoughts on "From Parts Well Known"

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Postby Evilguest » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Pinky wrote:
Frankie throwin a chair was something I havent seen him do. I knew u werent goin to get hit, like when Scorpio *barf* Sky threw a chair OVER my head as I stodd in his face flippin him off *damn I am so good*

Dont let that bother ya hun. See ya at the next show and when ya see me say hi!!

Pinky

I've never seen him do it either, that's why I was so unprepared for it.

I think we did talk at the show. Aren't you a myspace friend? I the girl with the pic of Disco Machine too.
Evilguest

Postby Evilguest » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:47 pm

Evilguest wrote:
Pinky wrote:
Frankie throwin a chair was something I havent seen him do. I knew u werent goin to get hit, like when Scorpio *barf* Sky threw a chair OVER my head as I stodd in his face flippin him off *damn I am so good*

Dont let that bother ya hun. See ya at the next show and when ya see me say hi!!

Pinky

I think we did talk at the show. Aren't you a myspace friend? I the girl with the pic of Disco Machine too.

I meant I am. I wish there was an edit button around here. That way I wouldn't seem so retarded. Image
Evilguest

Postby Pinky » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:01 pm

Evilguest wrote:
Pinky wrote:

Pinky

Yes I am and I knew that was you, lol!!!! And no doll, ya dont sound retarded.

Pinky
Pinky

Postby Evilguest » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:25 pm

Pinky wrote:
ROshamBO wrote:we look forward to your next dear diary moment and wich wrestlr you have the hots for post

And so it shall be done! Thanks, you have given me an idea for this board, my own Pinky's Corner complete with my thoughts oonthe matches and who I have the hots for *As always, SABIN!, might be someone else who comes in close second*

Hmmmm, I wonder???

Pinky

You should call it "in the pink" and talk non stop about all the wrestlers you love Image
Evilguest

Postby Pinky » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:10 pm

[/quote]

You should call it "in the pink" and talk non stop about all the wrestlers you love Image[/quote]

My dear, it SHALL BE DONE!!!!!!

Thankies a bunch!!!
Pinky

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum