Super Dragon mask

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Super Dragon mask

Postby SxEDragon » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:35 am

Hey guys.

Long-time lurker and also a long-time Super Dragon fan. My favorite wrestler, to be exact. I know there are some old threads about this but I didn't know if I should bring one of those from the dead so I made a new one (feel free to warn me to put this up somewhere else and delete this). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy a good quality Super Dragon mask. The ones sold at eLucha seem low quality and too plastic-like. Does anyone have one from that store? Or maybe somewhere I can get one?

Cheers guys. Long live PWG!
SxEDragon

Re: Super Dragon mask

Postby zz.Hernandez » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:25 pm

Hi there to answer your question I too have a super dragon mask from elucha, like you I wanted to get a super dragon mask so bad that when I saw it in elucha I bought it. As faith would have it I somehow got a Legit semi pro super dragon mask at a pwg show in 2012, when I ask the guy who sells the pwg merch at the show he told me that it was one of the last ones dragon had to sell and hasn't sold since. Since dragon doesn't sell his mask anymore my advice is find a mask maker that can make a replica.
zz.Hernandez

Re: Super Dragon mask

Postby SxEDragon » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Thanks for your reply, zz.Hernandez!

Even if the masks were still sold on PWG shows I would never be able to buy one since I'm from Portugal so I'm pretty sure I will never be able to attend a PWG show, which sucks.
I will follow your advice, hoping that between making it and shipping it the mask won't become too expensive. Out of curiosity, do you mind telling me how much you paid for your SD mask?
SxEDragon

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum