Ticket Scalpers

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Ticket Scalpers

Postby The Corrector » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:04 pm

People have been selling tickets for above face value on Facebook and other message boards since the events sold out in 10 seconds. Is this OK with PWG ? Just another example of how PWG has absolutely no control over their own ticket distribution. Do they condone this ? Start selling tickets again for future events at the shows. Set a limit. Do something, anything other than letting people buy unlimited amounts of tickets and then profit by selling for as much as double or more than double the face value. They even let people offer to pay more than face value right on their own message board . :evil:
The Corrector

Re: Ticket Scalpers

Postby The Franchise13 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:05 pm

The Corrector wrote:People have been selling tickets for above face value on Facebook and other message boards since the events sold out in 10 seconds. Is this OK with PWG ? Just another example of how PWG has absolutely no control over their own ticket distribution. Do they condone this ? Start selling tickets again for future events at the shows. Set a limit. Do something, anything other than letting people buy unlimited amounts of tickets and then profit by selling for as much as double or more than double the face value. They even let people offer to pay more than face value right on their own message board . :evil:

Sorry to say.... But you are doing soooooo much whining. You sound like a little kid that didnt get what he wants. This is your 6th post in this Forum and 3 of them have been about this same discussion.

When PWG puts the tickets on sale at 8pm, everyone has a chance to buy them.... Everyone. If you missed out, because you were too slow, that's on you. If PWG were to put a limit on buying tickets, you'll still be to slow to get them anyways. Stop finding excuses of why your not able to get Front Row tickets.

Btw, whenever I don't get Front Row tickets, I do go to Facebook and ask the "PWG Family" if they have any extra tickets. And if I have to pay extra for them, because they were faster than me on getting them, I would. I would pay extra because PWG is worth it.

I would suggest for you to do the same thing.... Instead of wasting your time crying.
The Franchise13

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:52 am

what message boards are people selling their tix at exactly?
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby The Corrector » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:57 am

The Franchise13 wrote:
The Corrector wrote:People have been selling tickets for above face value on Facebook and other message boards since the events sold out in 10 seconds. Is this OK with PWG ? Just another example of how PWG has absolutely no control over their own ticket distribution. Do they condone this ? Start selling tickets again for future events at the shows. Set a limit. Do something, anything other than letting people buy unlimited amounts of tickets and then profit by selling for as much as double or more than double the face value. They even let people offer to pay more than face value right on their own message board . :evil:

Sorry to say.... But you are doing soooooo much whining. You sound like a little kid that didnt get what he wants. This is your 6th post in this Forum and 3 of them have been about this same discussion.

When PWG puts the tickets on sale at 8pm, everyone has a chance to buy them.... Everyone. If you missed out, because you were too slow, that's on you. If PWG were to put a limit on buying tickets, you'll still be to slow to get them anyways. Stop finding excuses of why your not able to get Front Row tickets.

Btw, whenever I don't get Front Row tickets, I do go to Facebook and ask the "PWG Family" if they have any extra tickets. And if I have to pay extra for them, because they were faster than me on getting them, I would. I would pay extra because PWG is worth it.

I would suggest for you to do the same thing.... Instead of wasting your time crying.

Actually 4 of my 6 posts are about this subject because it is important and needs to be addressed, unlike your stellar 263,000 posts which revolve around 4 things. Also, Correction from The Corrector, it is "didn't" not "didnt". Please also learn the difference between "you're" and "your".

1) You are the biggest Hypocrite of all time. Franchise ? Change your name to "The Hypocrite". Most of your posts are You Whining and Crying that you didn't get tickets on time because You were Too Slow and are looking for some tix and you're willing to pay extra, because You were Too Slow. You spammed some shows threads at least 3 times begging people for tix. You are part of the scalping problem. I tried to add up the amount of posts about You Whining about being Too Slow, but it broke my calculator.
2) Most of your other posts are bragging that you got tickets.
3) Complaining that "it's cold waiting in line". Bring a jacket like your mom told you before you left her basement.
4) Telling Krayzie Bone nobody "Gives a Damn" about his booking ideas, yet you're the King off The Armchair Bookers. I guess everybody gives such a "Damn" about your brilliant booking ideas, that's why PWG hired you as Head Giving Booker.

The Corrector has corrected. That's all the people need to hear on this subject. Franchise has been buried like Dean Douglas.
The Corrector

Postby The Corrector » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:04 am

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:what message boards are people selling their tix at exactly?

Nice try. I will not facilitate ticket scalping and profiteering by unscrupulous, selfish Marks that are taking advantage of an obviously broken system.
The Corrector

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:13 am

I dont care if selfish marks are taking advantage. I love pwg enough that i dont care. Do you need tickets?
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:19 am

The Corrector, how old are you??? 5?

"The Franchise has been buried like Dean Douglas... Ohhh good one.

I was thinking of posting a lengthy response to your idiotic post, but you're so pathetic, its not worth my time.

There's a reason why this forum is dead. It's dead because of little Newbs like you. Newbs like you, that think that just because you have a voice, it needs to be heard. You're nothing! Learn to live with it :lol:
The Franchise13

Postby pray4mojo » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:35 am

Does this mean you DON'T want my extra ticket for Sunday?
pray4mojo

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum