DDT4, Friday May 22nd!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: DDT4, Friday May 22nd!

Postby The Franchise13 » Mon May 25, 2015 10:15 am

Garden State Saint wrote:So people are officially over Joey & Candice? It was great while it lasted I suppose.

We love Candice.... just tired of Joey. I think Reseda has felt this way since the beginning of the year.
The Franchise13

Postby Dangerous Robot » Mon May 25, 2015 11:39 am

The Franchise13 wrote:
Garden State Saint wrote:So people are officially over Joey & Candice? It was great while it lasted I suppose.

We love Candice.... just tired of Joey. I think Reseda has felt this way since the beginning of the year.

Personally, I'm over Candice as well as Joey. Her five moves of doom have gotten too repetitive for me. I think I'd be more into her if PWG would bring in more women for her to wrestle. Maybe that would get her to change her style and mix things up a bit.
Dangerous Robot

Postby pwggrodd » Mon May 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Honestly, Joey and Candice were far more interesting chasing the belts than holding them. Their tag title defenses were nothing special. I'm hoping Sabin's back ASAP, because a four-way feud for the tag belts between TrEverett, Monster Mafia, Beaver Boys and LOVE GUN could carry the tag scene for quite a while, especially if some of the other teams occasionally mix in.
pwggrodd

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon May 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Dangerous Robot wrote:
The Franchise13 wrote:

Personally, I'm over Candice as well as Joey. Her five moves of doom have gotten too repetitive for me. I think I'd be more into her if PWG would bring in more women for her to wrestle. Maybe that would get her to change her style and mix things up a bit.

Who would be your number 1 pick?
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Mon May 25, 2015 6:07 pm

I feel like people watching the DVD's think we think we are having fun cheering Candice and booing Joey. No. I know I am booing Joey because I hate having to sit through his matches. I really hope we don't get a Joey title match, there are so many other matches I would rather see.
eastbay510

Postby do0shebag55 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:03 pm

I'm all about Joey. I just want to see sleazy Joey.

Not WCTT starring Candice and this other guy.
do0shebag55

Postby PWGnorthern » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Hoping for a preview pretty soon. I need that shit
PWGnorthern

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum