Breaking News ROH Wrestling might not be able to work PWG

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Breaking News ROH Wrestling might not be able to work PW

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:08 pm

This is a breaking rumor, doesn't qualify as news. And if ROH guys can't work PWG then fine, that just opens spot to other talents. Enough guys are out there.
Garden State Saint

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:42 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:This is a breaking rumor, doesn't qualify as news. And if ROH guys can't work PWG then fine, that just opens spot to other talents. Enough guys are out there.

So just push away O'Reilly , Strong , ACH , Ciampa , Elgin , Cole , Swann and The Young Bucks just off my head , yea that sounds smart . :roll:
ShadowMaster

Postby El Asian » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:22 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:
Garden State Saint wrote:This is a breaking rumor, doesn't qualify as news. And if ROH guys can't work PWG then fine, that just opens spot to other talents. Enough guys are out there.

So just push away O'Reilly , Strong , ACH , Ciampa , Elgin , Cole , Swann and The Young Bucks just off my head , yea that sounds smart . :roll:

I agree with this though I believe the Bucks and Strong do not have a contract with ROH currently while Elgin is waiting for his contract with ROH to expire and Swann doesn't work with ROH at all but I agree that losing the ROH guys in PWG would be a huge blow to PWG as one appeal was seeing ROH guys take on non-ROH guys as well and plus seeing said ROH guys having fun working PWG over ROH anyways. If this becomes true, this will no doubt said a bad feeling towards the ROH guys and I would not be surprised that several ROH guys end up trying to quit because this, possibly the mentioned ACH, Ciampa, Kyle, and Cole. Hell, ROH has recently been pulling similar shit when they are refusing to work with Jeff Jarrett to allow ROH guys work Wrestle Kingdom in January, which will be on PPV instead. Hopefully somebody in PWG like Super Dragon, Excalibur, or somebody can clear these rumors up.
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:46 pm

ShadowMaster wrote:

Did I say push them away?
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:13 am

This is horrible news if it's true. I personally like the ROH guys more then the DGUSA guys for the most part. O'Reilly is argubly the best wrestler in the company, and ACH and Ciampa are probally the most over guys in the company, Cole is one of the most entertaining guys in the company... and so on and so fourth. I really think this would be devastating to PWG.

And I agree about people possibly quiting ROH, what benefits does signing an ROH actually have? Expecially if you are a top guy. I really don't think ROH management knows or cares that they are hurting indy wrestling, top guys being in smaller promotions helps the young guys get better. This is really stupid.
eastbay510

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum