December Show

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: December Show

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 pm

First night main event-Bucks & Steen versus ICMGs and Fox. Oh, my god, everyone's gonna die. So glad to finish the year on two shows! Hoping for some returns, maybe even a debut.
pwggrodd

Postby toby80 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:42 am

BOLA4ever wrote:ALL STAR WEEKEND 10 BABY!!!

Dude, seriously... my heart skipped a beat when I saw your post :shock:

This is the best Christmas present I could possibly receive :P

I love you PWG!
toby80

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:21 am

pwggrodd wrote:First night main event-Bucks & Steen versus ICMGs and Fox. Oh, my god, everyone's gonna die. So glad to finish the year on two shows! Hoping for some returns, maybe even a debut.

I really hope inner city keep the comedy out of this match. It should feel like they want to kick rushmore's asses.
eastbay510

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:57 pm

Main Event for night 2 has been announced:

Adam Cole (c) vs Johnny Gargano for PWG Title
The Franchise13

Postby toby80 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:43 pm

We also have Candice vs. Cole for N1 and... deep breath... Davey vs. Ricochet for N2.

:mrgreen:
toby80

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:19 pm

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been asking for Davey vs Ricochet for a couple years now. Thank you so mush PWG.
eastbay510

Postby toby80 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:35 pm

So thus far we have...

Night 1

Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Ricochet, Rich Swann & AR Fox

Adam Cole vs. Candice Lerae

Night 2

Adam Cole vs. Johnny Gargano

Ricochet vs. Davey Richards

I'm sure we'll find out the rest of the cards soon, but here are some matches I'd like to see added...

Night 1

Michael Elgin vs. ACH

Johnny Gargano vs. Davey Richards

Night 2

Kevin Steen vs. Kyle O'Reilly

Rich Swann vs. ACH

It would also be cool to see a couple of returns/debuts.

Anyway, I'm seriously excited for these shows :P
toby80

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:31 pm

toby80 wrote:So thus far we have...

Night 1

Kevin Steen & The Young Bucks vs. Ricochet, Rich Swann & AR Fox

Adam Cole vs. Candice Lerae

Night 2

Adam Cole vs. Johnny Gargano

I'm sure we'll find out the rest of the cards soon, but here are some matches I'd like to see added...

Night 1

Michael Elgin vs. ACH

Johnny Gargano vs. Davey Richards

Night 2

Kevin Steen vs. Kyle O'Reilly

Rich Swann vs. ACH

It would also be cool to see a couple of returns/debuts.

Anyway, I'm seriously excited for these shows :P

There have been a lot of debuts this year, I doubt there will be another one, but if there is one I would love to see Drew Gulak.

I would like to see:

- Gargano vs. ACH

-Trent? vs Elgin

-Davey vs. Drake

-I agree about ACH vs. Elgin, I was at their match in Belle Vernon PA in May at ROH, awesome stuff but you can tell they are capable of more.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:11 am

Saw a video of a promo Davey cut at a PCW show in England-looks like he's on his way to the WWE. If he is, then Edwards probably is too. This weekend will probably be his swan song, if that's the case.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 am

pwggrodd wrote:Saw a video of a promo Davey cut at a PCW show in England-looks like he's on his way to the WWE. If he is, then Edwards probably is too. This weekend will probably be his swan song, if that's the case.

He has teased both going to WWE and retirement so many times now I take it with a grain of salt. But if he is actually leaving I'm glad we get to see him and Ricochet have a match. If he is is leaving I hope The American Wolves have one more match on night one(I don't know who they would wrestle, there really arn't that many tag teams in PWG, expecially since Inner City and Bucks are already wrestling), and Eddie wrestles Roddy on night two(I know they have wrestled a lot but I think one more time would be fitting), they wrestled at BOLA 2011 but it was kinda short.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:12 pm

I'll say this-if this really is Davey and Eddie's last weekend, I want a six-man with them and Strong against somebody. I don't know who, maybe the Best Friends, or maybe Elgin/Cage/somebody else. But I mostly just want to see the American Dojo Corps.
pwggrodd

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:25 am

I would love to see Elgin v.s Ciampa and Trent v.s Eddie Edwards and i Know its a long shot but some how Super Smash Bros get there Visa situation taken care of cause I would love to see them on the next card .
ShadowMaster

Postby loserkings007 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:11 pm

The cards look STACKED.

Night One December 20-
Davey Richards vs. Johnny Gargano
RockNES Monsters vs. PPRAY
DojoBros vs. Best Friends
Tomasso Ciampa vs. Drake Younger
Adam Cole vs. Candice LeRae
Main Event: The Young Bucks/Kevin Steen vs. Ricochet/Rich Swann/AR Fox!

Night Two December 21-
The Young Bucks/Kevin Steen vs. Candice LeRae/Joey Ryan/Drake Younger
DojoBros vs. AR Fox/Rich Swann
Main Event: Adam Cole vs. Johnny Gargano for the PWG World Title!
loserkings007

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:18 pm

I hope Trent gets a singles match on night two
eastbay510

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 pm

YES Elgin vs Trent, this could be his breakout
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Cards for ASW 10 appear to be set now. Night One has Young Bucks/Steen v. Ricochet/Swann/Fox as the main event, along with Cole v. LeRae, Ciampa v. Younger, DojoBros v. Best Friends, RockNES Monsters v. PPRAY, Richards v. Gargano, Ryan v. Cage, and ACH v. Elgin. Night Two has Cole v. Gargano as the main event, along with Ricochet v. Richards, DojoBros v. Fox/Swann, Young Bucks/Steen v. Ryan/LeRae/Younger, ACH v. Ciampa, RockNES Monsters v. Mack/B-Boy, Cage v. Taylor, and Elgin v. Trent?. Well, I'm absolutely STOKED. What say the rest of you?
pwggrodd

Postby The Franchise13 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:40 am

pwggrodd wrote:Cards for ASW 10 appear to be set now. Night One has Young Bucks/Steen v. Ricochet/Swann/Fox as the main event, along with Cole v. LeRae, Ciampa v. Younger, DojoBros v. Best Friends, RockNES Monsters v. PPRAY, Richards v. Gargano, Ryan v. Cage, and ACH v. Elgin. Night Two has Cole v. Gargano as the main event, along with Ricochet v. Richards, DojoBros v. Fox/Swann, Young Bucks/Steen v. Ryan/LeRae/Younger, ACH v. Ciampa, RockNES Monsters v. Mack/B-Boy, Cage v. Taylor, and Elgin v. Trent?. Well, I'm absolutely STOKED. What say the rest of you?

I'm extremely stocked about these matches... but am I the only one that feels that there's nothing "All Stars" about these Line ups.
The Franchise13

Postby luca brasi » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:03 am

I know what you mean. You can see all of these same wrestlers on any random card in SoCal.
Not.
luca brasi

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:17 pm

The Franchise13 wrote:
pwggrodd wrote:Cards for ASW 10 appear to be set now. Night One has Young Bucks/Steen v. Ricochet/Swann/Fox as the main event, along with Cole v. LeRae, Ciampa v. Younger, DojoBros v. Best Friends, RockNES Monsters v. PPRAY, Richards v. Gargano, Ryan v. Cage, and ACH v. Elgin. Night Two has Cole v. Gargano as the main event, along with Ricochet v. Richards, DojoBros v. Fox/Swann, Young Bucks/Steen v. Ryan/LeRae/Younger, ACH v. Ciampa, RockNES Monsters v. Mack/B-Boy, Cage v. Taylor, and Elgin v. Trent?. Well, I'm absolutely STOKED. What say the rest of you?

I'm extremely stocked about these matches... but am I the only one that feels that there's nothing "All Stars" about these Line ups.

There are top guys from ROH, DGUSA, CZW, and local guys. Ciampa/Younger, Richards/Gargano, ACH/Elgin, Ricochet/Richards, and ACH/Ciampa could main event show.
eastbay510

Postby stormcradledriver » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:45 pm

The Franchise13 wrote:

There's plenty of good stuff on these shows, but something does seem to be missing. Personally, I am not looking forward to two Davey singles matches on the same weekend. If you put Eddie in Davey's spot, then I am much more excited about the Gargano and Ricochet matches.

Even worse is two Brian Cage singles matches on the same weekend. Not looking forward to his matches with Joey and Chuck at all. This is a huge weekend for Cage. A lot of people are realizing he is not delivering in the ring and if he puts out a pair of subpar matches, then I don't think many people are going to be excited to see him in PWG in 2014. At least in singles. Cage would still probably be decent in tags.

On the plus side, The Steen/Bucks trios are going to be super fun and Elgin vs. ACH might end up being one of the best matches all year. Really curious to see how Elgin vs. Trent, Ciampa vs. Drake and Ciampa vs. ACH turn out.
stormcradledriver

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum