So after recently watching most of their 2012, I've decided that I DESPERATELY want to attend a PWG live event in 2013. Most likely, BOLA. Now I'm from Cleveland, never been to PWG, or Los Angeles for that matter. And know It might be early asking this, but have some question for long-time fans about attending PWG live, specifically:
1. Best hotel to stay at in the nearby area?
2. Max. Capacity of American Legion Post?
3. And generally things to do in the nearby area through a summer-time day?
I'll most likely have more questions later, but for now any and all help is appreciated. I hope I can make this happen.
1. There's a Howard Johnson's about a block away from the Venue that's fairly cheap and does the trick 2. Probably about 300-400 or so, but a typical PWG show goes way above that capacity 3. Absolutely nothing...Reseda is in the San Fernando Valley which is an absolute shithole
3) If you're there all day, you can brave potential traffic jams and come down the 405 into L.A. and Hollywood, do some sightseeing. There's other places to see that are a bit away, but in the city of Reseda, there's not a whole lot for tourism, no.
One bit of advice, though, if you come to a show.. keep your eyes open at all times during the matches. And if you see people scattering? Follow them.
3) The best thing you're gonna find in Reseda is the nearest sandwich shop, La Baguette. Good food, great service and prices. That's my take on it anyway, I had the chance to grab a pork sandwich from there when I went to Mystery Vortex.