DVD Problem

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

DVD Problem

Postby rtorres481 » Tue May 30, 2006 1:51 pm

I purchased a dvd from the merchandise table at the 5/20 show. It turns out that the disc is defective. I plan to attend the 6/3 show and am hoping to be able to exchange the bad dvd. Has anyone had any experience returning a dvd at a PWG show? How are the guys at the table in dealing with returns?
rtorres481

Postby WannaB » Tue May 30, 2006 2:07 pm

You'll probably have a hard time exchanging it at the table.

See if you can e-mail someone at PWG and inform them of the situation. That way, they'll be aware of the issue at the show, and will hopefully be able to help you out.

A friend of mine bought the Super Dragon Evolution 4 set at a show, only to find out that it was missing discs 3 & 4. He got in touch with Dragon, and got his discs at a later show.
WannaB

Postby RM Punk » Wed May 31, 2006 3:11 pm

WannaB wrote:A friend of mine bought the Super Dragon Evolution 4 set at a show, only to find out that it was missing discs 3 & 4. He got in touch with Dragon, and got his discs at a later show.

Was he curb stomped into them?

:wink:
RM Punk

Re: DVD Problem

Postby PWG_Silverback » Wed May 31, 2006 8:03 pm

rtorres481 wrote:I purchased a dvd from the merchandise table at the 5/20 show. It turns out that the disc is defective. I plan to attend the 6/3 show and am hoping to be able to exchange the bad dvd. Has anyone had any experience returning a dvd at a PWG show? How are the guys at the table in dealing with returns?

Please email info@prowrestlingguerrilla.com and be sure to mention which show you had a problem with, and what the problem was. An exchange shouldn't be a problem, contrary to popular belief.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby rtorres481 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:56 am

Thanks, WannaB and Silverback. I will email PWG to inquire about a return.
rtorres481

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum