Threemendous III Takes Place Saturday, July 21!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Threemendous III Takes Place Saturday, July 21!

Postby JAG » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:23 am

I'm a sucker for nostalgia, so I was looking back at the previous PWG Birthday shows. I can't belive it was only last year when Steen wrestled in 3 matches. PAC is on his way to the E, which is super ironic since there was a group of fans chanting "Wellness" at him. One of the funniest moments was when Steen asked those fans "What are you chanting? Wellness? ... OHHHHH" with that classic Steen smirk. This year's Ladder Match will be just as crazy if not crazier than the 3 way Guerrilla Wafare from Seven. I'm fond of the Strong Perkins rematch from the original Threemendous because it was one of the first shows I attended. As much as I miss watch the guys like Bosh, Lost, Sky, Ronin, Top Gun, and Tornado; I look forward to the emergence of Mack, Goodtime, Yuma, Taylor, Cage and Famous B. Threemendous III is almost here
JAG

Postby ShadowMaster » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 am

Can't wait for tomorrow seems like it's been forever since I was at the Legion Hall for Death to all but Metal , tomorrow is packed with an insane amount of match's . Gonna try and get there by 6 since I heard on twitter that the place is gonna be jam packed but thats what I expected with the line up for tomorrow hoping the traffic from Long Beach won't be that bad .
ShadowMaster

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 pm

I only throw streamers for special ocations, I brought some for Tozawa's last match and his return at KRR3 (even though we wernt allowed to throw them in that building). This is a huge match for Willie so I think streamers would be apropos in this situation.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:53 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:
Meltman wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:Drake wrestled Sami this past Saturday in CZW in a one hour iron man match, they pretty much destroyed each other, so I don't know if they gonna be 100 percent comes July 21

Generico was in a different continent 24 hours before the Steen Wolf ladder match. These are professionals.

Part of me thinks that was more of a CZW plug than anything.

It was not a CZW plug I saw the match.

because wrestlers haven't beat the shit out of each other one weak before and are fine the next week
El Asian

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:23 pm

No I hope you are right Al Asian, cause I do want to see a great matches out of both of em. The card looks absolutely incredible. This show just might rival Steen Wolf. Also tomorrow suppose to be 94 degrees in Reseda, so those of you who want to get there early be prepared for heat. As someone here mentioned, the venue might be packed tomorrow, I sure hope Larry cranks up AC.

As far as you go Meltman, I see that you still talking that garbage, but strangely I still don't see you in California, are you ever gonna come to the show or are you just gonna troll this message board forever?
krayzie Bone

Postby Meltman » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:29 am

krayzie Bone wrote:As far as you go Meltman, I see that you still talking that garbage, but strangely I still don't see you in California, are you ever gonna come to the show or are you just gonna troll this message board forever?

I'll be there tonight. We can have an impromptu match at intermission. Dip your fists in ice first. Also, bring your homemade Ian Rotten tribute gear.

You tough-guy shtickoma dummy. You can't be half-philosopher, half-street fighter. The point I brought up about you was solid, how about a reciprocation?
Meltman

Postby Nasty Nate » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:46 am

Meltman wrote:I'll be there tonight. We can have an impromptu match at intermission. Dip your fists in ice first. Also, bring your homemade Ian Rotten tribute gear.

You tough-guy shtickoma dummy. You can't be half-philosopher, half-street fighter. The point I brought up about you was solid, how about a reciprocation?

Hahahahaha that had me dying! :lol:
Nasty Nate

Postby ozmania » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:48 am

For those of us that can't be there, Joey Ryan said on Twitter than he will be tweeting live results from the show on his Twitter.

Tonight is @OfficialPWG 9 Year Anniversary show. I will be tweeting live results so help spread the word to those who may be interested.
ozmania

Postby El Asian » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:00 pm

krayzie Bone wrote: As someone here mentioned, the venue might be packed tomorrow, I sure hope Larry cranks up AC.

its Larry, you know he's not gonna
El Asian

Postby spawnsyxx9 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Got word from friend who is live at Threemendous that he got told by a talent that he'll be back for BOLA so hopefully that means they are going to hold it. We are doing LIVE results for Threemendous btw here http://wp.me/p1rVA2-4Af
spawnsyxx9

Postby camstun187 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:24 pm

i'm hearing from multiple sources that BBOY and Younger was the best match of the night. IS it true or did the ladder match steal the show?
camstun187

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:34 pm

camstun187 wrote:i'm hearing from multiple sources that BBOY and Younger was the best match of the night. IS it true or did the ladder match steal the show?

Its 50/50 bettween these 2 matches... For me Drake/B-Boy was match of the night it was fucking insane, Drake got insanly over
eastbay510

Postby Itchypanda » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:26 am

Don't fuck with Rick Knox! Sorry about the blurry photo...fans were shoulder-to-shoulder.
Itchypanda

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:53 am

Should I assume the main event was the match of the night?
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:21 am

Garden State Saint wrote:Should I assume the main event was the match of the night?

You should not... Its a toss up between the main event and Drake/B-Boy, I liked Drake/B-Boy betteractually... Both were fucking amazing
eastbay510

Postby wrestlemania » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:59 am

star ratings anyone?
wrestlemania

Postby Nasty Nate » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:01 am

Drake vs B-Boy was awesome. I felt bad for drake, looked he got busted open from the front and the back.

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Tag TeamChampionship Title Three-Way Ladder Match: IN-FUCKING-SANE. That move one of the young bucks did as he was falling off the ladder was nuts.

Michael Elgin vs. Sami Callihan: I was waiting for them to double team that fan who kept saying all that dumb shit.
Nasty Nate

Postby ShadowMaster » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 am

Drake vs B-Boy was insane but im gonna give that match of the night to the 3 way ladder match it was balls out crazy and the crowd was gonna nuts from start to finish . Whole night was a blast I even bumped into some friends that I hadn't sceene since high school all in all great night .
ShadowMaster

Postby camstun187 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 am

how would this show compare to, say, Steen Wolf, Seven, DDT4 2011.....? Is it a legendary PWG show? One of the best ever?
camstun187

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:12 am

The main event was great actually, the best part that no one seemed to mention..... Watching Knox go over the top rope with a Scorpio Skye-esk Suicide Flip..... OMFG!!!!!!!! MVP of the night!!! KNOX! KNOX! KNOX!!!!!!
DjEn3rgy21

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum