Death To All But Metal Takes Place on Friday, May 25, 2012!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Death To All But Metal Takes Place on Friday, May 25, 20

Postby eastbay510 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Reciently Elgin has been using the chaos theory, I think its imposable to hit on Mack, but that would be fucking insane if he does.
eastbay510

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Wed May 16, 2012 3:11 pm

:mrgreen:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Let it be known that on this day......

NOT A FUCK WAS GIVEN!!!!!

-_^

Now back to the case in point!!! May 25th is next week! I'm excited for all the matches and even more so for the SSB vs Bucks match up! After DDT, I can't wait to see them go all out again!!!

LoL!!! As soon as I logged on and saw this I started laughing f'kn loud :lol:

I hear you.. Only 9 more days till it's "Time 2 Get Stupid"!!!
Generico-Ricochet is the one ive been waiting for... Im excited :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby loserkings007 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:13 am

The_Sharpshooter wrote::mrgreen:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:Let it be known that on this day......

NOT A FUCK WAS GIVEN!!!!!

-_^

Now back to the case in point!!! May 25th is next week! I'm excited for all the matches and even more so for the SSB vs Bucks match up! After DDT, I can't wait to see them go all out again!!!

LoL!!! As soon as I logged on and saw this I started laughing f'kn loud :lol:

I hear you.. Only 9 more days till it's "Time 2 Get Stupid"!!!
Generico-Ricochet is the one ive been waiting for... Im excited :mrgreen:

Same Here! They recently had an Evolve/Dragon Gate match and it was good. Can't wait to see the match up in Reseda!
loserkings007

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:53 pm

8 more days left... I cant wait!

El Generico vs Ricochet is going to be crazy. Last time we saw them in the ring, Ricochet spat in Generico's face. I doubt this match will be a "friendly" match. I also cant wait for the Oche chants.

SSB vs Bucks in a No DQ should scare the old women that will be sitting in the front row. Would not be surprised if this becomes a Spot Fest Match. I am looking really forward to this one.

Mack vs Elgin should be interesting. Not alot of peolle know Elgin so he will get boo for that. He is wrestling Willie, so those boos will double. But Elgin is a fighter, he is going to bring it hard to Mack to make sure he leaves an amazing 1st impression.

Steen vs Cage.... Mr PWG vs a Fucking Machine.... a Brawl for the Title. I cant wait for this one.
The Franchise13

Postby Matt Flash » Thu May 17, 2012 2:37 pm

I just saw an Elgin/Brodie Lee match. Elgin is going to do just fine being the smaller wrestler. Going to be fun as hell.
Matt Flash

Postby Itchypanda » Sat May 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Steen reported that he couldn't defend the ROH title a week before the PWG show because he was recovering from a concussion. Does this mean he is out of the show?
Itchypanda

Postby eastbay510 » Sun May 20, 2012 1:55 am

Itchypanda wrote:Steen reported that he couldn't defend the ROH title a week before the PWG show because he was recovering from a concussion. Does this mean he is out of the show?

That would suck Im really looking foward to this match, if he is out I really hope they bring in a big name for Cage to wrestle, I would hate to see him not getting a big match on this show.
eastbay510

Postby Itchypanda » Mon May 21, 2012 11:07 am

I assume everything must have checked okay for Steen. He apparently took a nasty head bump on a table in a tag match. He went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a (minor?) concussion and advised to not wrestle for a month. He went on the mic the next night and told fans he had to stay healthy for the sake of his wife and child and hyped his replacement Jimmy Jacobs vs. Davey. The other organization got the go-ahead to book Steen, so I'm assuming he is only out for a few days and we will still get Cage vs. Steen. Friday night should be fun minus fighting 5-6 pm traffic.
Itchypanda

Postby loserkings007 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Itchypanda wrote:I assume everything must have checked okay for Steen. He apparently took a nasty head bump on a table in a tag match. He went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a (minor?) concussion and advised to not wrestle for a month. He went on the mic the next night and told fans he had to stay healthy for the sake of his wife and child and hyped his replacement Jimmy Jacobs vs. Davey. The other organization got the go-ahead to book Steen, so I'm assuming he is only out for a few days and we will still get Cage vs. Steen. Friday night should be fun minus fighting 5-6 pm traffic.

When and where was this Table Bump? Hope to see Steen fight but I also wouldn't advise him to if he really isn't cleared to compete.
loserkings007

Postby ShadowMaster » Mon May 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Can't wait for Friday already , was planning on bringing some black and green streamers for SSB .
ShadowMaster

Postby Itchypanda » Tue May 22, 2012 12:05 am

loserkings007 wrote:
Itchypanda wrote:I assume everything must have checked okay for Steen. He apparently took a nasty head bump on a table in a tag match. He went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a (minor?) concussion and advised to not wrestle for a month. He went on the mic the next night and told fans he had to stay healthy for the sake of his wife and child and hyped his replacement Jimmy Jacobs vs. Davey. The other organization got the go-ahead to book Steen, so I'm assuming he is only out for a few days and we will still get Cage vs. Steen. Friday night should be fun minus fighting 5-6 pm traffic.

When and where was this Table Bump? Hope to see Steen fight but I also wouldn't advise him to if he really isn't cleared to compete.

From his Twitter account on May 29th: Truly sorry about not being able to compete tonight but my wife and son need what's left of my brain to work for a while.I'll make up for it.

Injury occurred on May 18, 2012 for the June 23rd ROH webisode: Main Event in a Tag Team Grudge Match: Team Ambition ("American Wolf" Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly) & ROH World Champion "Wrestling's Worst Nightmare" Kevin Steen & "The Zombie Princess" Jimmy Jacobs went to a No Contest after the referee could not control the 4 men, who brawled all around the ring.

Steen took the nasty bump on may 18th and the may 19th main event was re-booked from Steen vs. Davey to Jimmy Jacobs vs. Davey Richards. Steen made a shoot promo about not wrestling because of a concussion prior to the main event and put Jimmy Jacobs over as a good replacement.
Itchypanda

Postby Itchypanda » Tue May 22, 2012 12:08 am

Sorry from Steen's twitter account on May 19th. Sucks I can't edit my post.
Itchypanda

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue May 22, 2012 1:27 pm

I purchased 4 tickets for Friday and 1 of my friend's wont be able to make it.. Anyone interested in an xtra ticket, just let me know :)
The_Sharpshooter

Postby loserkings007 » Tue May 22, 2012 6:57 pm

From PWG's Twitter:

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG
Steen/Smash Bros will be in the first half of the show this weekend. They have to be on a red-eye flight later that night. Don't be late!

PWG ‏@OfficialPWG
The 2012 DDT4 DVD's will be shipping this Thursday!

I guess El Generico vs. Ricochet to close the show? Hope DDT4 2012 DVD will be avalible at the show! I'll surely pick one up.
loserkings007

Postby b2u » Tue May 22, 2012 7:46 pm

End the night with Mack/Elgin, Generico/Ricochet back to back.
b2u

Postby Matt Flash » Wed May 23, 2012 10:14 am

I'm sure the tag match will close the show. It's the one with the stip, the Bucks are one of the biggest acts they've got, and SSB are on the roll of a lifetime after World's Finest and DDT4. I just hope Mack/Elgin isn't the match after intermission. Let that be the bullshit random 6-man match. Hell, OPEN with Mack/Elgin. They're going to tear the house down.
Matt Flash

Postby Matt Flash » Wed May 23, 2012 10:16 am

Or not, I'm blind as shit and somehow read Steen but not SSB RIGHT after him. Hooray for no remove/delete/edit feature?
Matt Flash

Postby krayzie Bone » Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 am

Ya all sleeping on Taylor vs Perkins and B Boy vs Famous B matches. I mean those two matches are gonna be fire, good good stuff right there.
krayzie Bone

Postby JAG » Wed May 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Did any local PWG fans see this on the news this afternoon? Apparently a suspicious package was left unattended the the American Legion Hall today. I saw it on KCAL 9, which is a sister station to CBS 2. Considering there hasn't been any more news on this since then, I want to assume everyone in the area is safe. Glad this did not happen Friday; and hope this doesn't have lasting effects til Friday.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/05/ ... in-reseda/
JAG

Postby eldink » Wed May 23, 2012 7:33 pm

hmmm glad chuckie t not on card....he would be a suspect

sharpshooter, i think i can use your ticket....i will make sure tomorrow if you respond
eldink

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum