DDT4 takes place on 4/21! Important Update

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: DDT4 takes place on 4/21! Tickets On Sale & 2nd Team Rev

Postby ajday » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 pm

leninrocks wrote:What are the odds this sells out?

If it's anything like it was at FEAR (I think it was FEAR), then their online quota might sell out, but they'll still have some seating left for at the door purchases.
ajday

Postby BOLA4ever » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 pm

YOUNG BUCKS!
BOLA4ever

Postby leninrocks » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:15 pm

All the teams have been announced.
We have:
Sami Callihan and Roderick Strong
The Dynasty
RockNES Monsters
Young Bucks
Super Smash Brothers
Appetite For Destruction
The Fightin' Taylor Boys
Future Shock

This show looks fantastic. I really want to see a SSB/RockNES go at it. I am coming from Milwaukee for this and can't wait.
leninrocks

Postby JAG » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 am

I can't wait to see the brackets for this. I hope SSB and RockNES Monsters face off at some point in the tournament. Sami Callihan and Roderick Strong v Young Bucks and/or Appetite For Destruction would be brutally awesome. Doubt both matches could happen unless Callihan and Stong get the upset win over one of those teams and faces the other team in a later round. The Fightin' Taylor Boys facing SSB or Future Shock would be a change of pace that would really benefit them.
JAG

Postby The Franchise13 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 am

This is how I would like the 1st round to look like:
Appetite for Destruction vs RockNES Monsters
Future Shock vs The Fighting Taylor Boys
Sami Callihan & Roderick Strong vs The Young Bucks
Super Smash Bros vs The Dynasty

And...

PWG Title
El Generico vs Ricochet
The Franchise13

Postby El Asian » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 pm

my predictions for a card

Future Shock vs. Super Smash Brothers
Young Bucks vs. RockNES Monsters
Appetite for Destruction vs. The Dynasty
Fightin' Taylor Boys vs. Roderick Strong and Sami Callihan

also, depending what happens at World's Finest, I think Generico will defend the title against Willie Mack

also, a minor correction on the DDT4 website, this is Johnny Goodtime's 3rd appearance in DDT4, he teamed with LTP in 2010
El Asian

Re: DDT4 takes place on 4/21! Tickets On Sale & All 8 Teams!

Postby JAG » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:38 am

Steen winning the PWG title last night brings a lot more uncertainty to the severity of Super Dragon's injury and how DDT4 will unfold. Is Steen winning the PWG title a sign that Super Dragon is out longer than anybody wants him to be? Will Appetite For Destruction have to forfeit the Tag Team Title and make DDT4 for the vacant Tag Team Title? Will Steen receive a replacement partner? Steen is a workhorse and its totally plausible to see him defend the tag titles and the world title that night. However 3 possible tournament matches and a world title match is a huge workload. That could be avoided if Steen and his partner don't make it to the finals, if he is even participating in the tournament. There are so many ways this can play out. I can't wait to see the updates in the upcoming weeks about this event!
JAG

Postby jdw » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Really odd to take the belt off Generico if he's not in DDT4 and a title defense would be the obvious break between the Semis and the Final. Also just one defense in this reign, and then back to Steen.
jdw

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 am

According to the mini-site... Appetite For Destruction (vs) Roderick Strong & Sami Callihan is set for the 1st Round... :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby So Cal Punk » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 am

I'm gonna take wild ass fucking guess & say CalliStrong beats Appetite For Destruction in the first round. Making strong a 1,006 time PWG Tag Team Champ & getting the titles off Steen & Dragon. Then someone beats them in the finals (or have a title change every round).
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:28 am

jdw wrote:Really odd to take the belt off Generico if he's not in DDT4 and a title defense would be the obvious break between the Semis and the Final. Also just one defense in this reign, and then back to Steen.

still hoping for Generico vs Ricochet. would've been nice to have them team up in ddt4, just to remember how much they hate each other.
So Cal Punk

Postby BOLA4ever » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 pm

I hope those drunk retards dont return at DDT 4 its 1 of PWGs biggest events and dont want them to spoil the night for all of us.
BOLA4ever

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:59 am

BOLA4ever wrote:I hope those drunk retards dont return at DDT 4 its 1 of PWGs biggest events and dont want them to spoil the night for all of us.

I heard about that. The PWGKliq will be there in full force again tho. We regulate these bitches! :P

Most of us missed the last show, but we won't be missing this one. I know I won't.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby BOLA4ever » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
BOLA4ever wrote:I hope those drunk retards dont return at DDT 4 its 1 of PWGs biggest events and dont want them to spoil the night for all of us.

I heard about that. The PWGKliq will be there in full force again tho. We regulate these bitches! :P

Most of us missed the last show, but we won't be missing this one. I know I won't.

hahahah yea! i was talking to souf centrol right now about this as well. if im near you guys and they get out of line ill help 8)
BOLA4ever

Postby SlayJ » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:23 pm

BOLA4ever wrote:
DjEn3rgy21 wrote:

hahahah yea! i was talking to souf centrol right now about this as well. if im near you guys and they get out of line ill help 8)

I will definitely be back in the front row where I belong. And even though I will quite likely be somewhat intoxicated (hey, it happens), it'll be nothing but good vibes and positive energy from me. No way I'm gonna let a few idiots ruin our rep as the best fans on the planet!
SlayJ

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 pm

SlayJ wrote:
I will definitely be back in the front row where I belong. And even though I will quite likely be somewhat intoxicated (hey, it happens), it'll be nothing but good vibes and positive energy from me. No way I'm gonna let a few idiots ruin our rep as the best fans on the planet!

lol I'll keep you in line if you slip tho just like at WrestleReunion lol Gotta make sure we keep our image propa. lol

Got my ticket finally by the way! It's on!!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby SlayJ » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:04 am

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
SlayJ wrote:

lol I'll keep you in line if you slip tho just like at WrestleReunion lol Gotta make sure we keep our image propa. lol

Got my ticket finally by the way! It's on!!!!

Haha! Absolutely, man! I appreciate you looking out! My heart is always in the right place, but I don't deny that I slip up from time to time. But that's why I have so much love for you guys...you let me know when I get a bit overzealous and it's good to hear. I love PWG and I especially love seeing all the great people that I've met over time! That makes the trips to Reseda all the more awesome!
SlayJ

Postby luca brasi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:57 am

Love youPWG fans. Crack me up. In a GOOD way! You all are so passionate about PWG... and look out for each other as well. It seems the Guerrilla fans are as tight knit a group as the PWG wrestlers.
Waaaay off topic but my mind started racing with a movie idea....!:
The Apocalypse hits.... the whole world turns to zombies.... all that survived is a small group of people who were in an American Legion Hall in Reseda at the time... the PWG wrestlers and a small group of fans! The fight is on...
luca brasi

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:35 am

Any chance shirts are being made up for DDT4 2012?
Garden State Saint

Postby So Cal Punk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:58 am

Name idea for Sami Callihan & Roderick Strong's tag team: Dirty Ugly Truth

... also Back Breaking Fucks
So Cal Punk

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum