How Long You have Been a PWG Supporter?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: How Long You have Been a PWG Supporter?

Postby OSKMIA » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:03 am

Since 2006! Battle of Los Angeles nights 1 and 2. Been a fan ever since. I wish I had found out about PWG earlier...
OSKMIA

Postby ajday » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:43 pm

I can't tell you what show was my first one that I purchased, or what show it was after that I started to follow, but I know who I fell in love with after watch PWG for a show or two.

I started trying to get my hands on old shows, finding out old story lines and hoping that one day I could travel from Oregon to see a show. I was lucky enough to do it for the latest All-Star Weekend, and I can't wait to do it again come next month.
ajday

Postby Peace » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Are You Adequately Prepared to Rock!?
Peace

Postby RobGrayson » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:09 am

I don't remember how I first heard about it, probably some message board, but started with BOLA 2006 and have enjoyed PWG ever since
RobGrayson

Postby luca brasi » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 am

someone mentioned earlier, fans who attended the 1st ever PWG show, and where are they now... what about the wrestlers/performers from that 1st event? Where are they now, in regards to PWG and wrestling in general?

CHARLES MERCURY: retired
SARA DEL REY: still active, now one of the top female wrestlers in the world; recently ranked #10 in PWI's Female Top 50
SUPA BADD: retired
TOPGUN TALWAR: retired
RYAN DRAGO: Inactive? Unknown
ZOKRE: still active, still appears occasionally for PWG alongside Los Luchas partner Phoenix Star
CHRIS BOSH: retired
EXCALIBUR: retired as active wrestler, still part owner/commissioner/voice of PWG
BALLARD BROS: inactive in PWG, still appear sporadically on indy circuit; heard one of the brothers is out permanently with injury?
SCORPIO SKY: still active, returned to PWG last year after long hiatus, currently NWA International TV Champion
QUICKSILVER: retired
MDOGG 20: still active, was on Tough Enough last year, not seen in PWG for several years now
SUPER DRAGON: quasi-retired, made surprise return October 2011. First match back will be Dec. 10 2011
BABI SLYMM: still active? Unknown... went on to work in Japan for Dragon Gate, status unknown...
TARO: retired
HOOK BOMBERRY: retired
APOLLO KHAN: status unknown
DISCO MACHINE: no longer involved with PWG, still appears for other indy promotions occasionally
MR. EXCITEMENT: retired
HARDKORE KIDD: largely inactive currently, post PWG went on to WWE, All Japan, Lucha Libre USA, others...
AL KATRAZZ: inactive in PWG, still wrestles for indies in Vegas area
ADAM PEARCE: not seen in PWG since banishment at 1 Year Anniversary show, still active, current NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion, currently on announced final year of career tour
JOEY RYAN: still active in PWG and other promotions
SCOTT LOST: retired
FUNKY BILLY KIM: assumed retired
FRANKIE KAZARIAN: currently contracted with TNA Wrestling
A.J. STYLES: currently contracted with TNA Wrestling
SAMOA JOE: currently contracted with TNA Wrestling
RICK KNOX: still active in PWG and other indy promotions
AARON HASSON: assumed retired
JON IAN: still active in PWG, currently owner/promoter of Mach-1 Wrestling
luca brasi

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum