The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby So Cal Punk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:23 pm

El Asian wrote:
Itchypanda wrote:So we all keep seeing Buggy Nova at the event. I know she has personal reasons for being there but since she's already at the event, just book her. Her matches with Davina Rose shows she has some modicum of talent. Let's see her in action.

I agree that its probably time to give Buggy a shot, its similar to the Willie Mack situation where Willie, before working PWG shows, started mostly being in the audience, but yeah, give Buggy a shot as either in a match against Candice or teaming with Candice against Peter Avalon and Ray Rosas

and as I mentioned in another thread but to go with the discussion about Shelley leaving TNA, rumor has it Chris Sabin is looking to leave TNA and not re-sign once his contract runs out in August, so hopefully more Motor City Machine Guns in PWG in the future until they decide to go to do bigger things

While Buggy has been getting much better she's not on the same level as some like Candice, yet. Also, I believe she is moving.
So Cal Punk

Postby Haxef » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Drake Younger has confirmed that he is moving to the west coast, I would love to see him in a PWG ring, Imagine Younger vs Steen.
Haxef

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Haxef wrote:Drake Younger has confirmed that he is moving to the west coast, I would love to see him in a PWG ring, Imagine Younger vs Steen.

Holy shit I say fuck yeah to bringing him in... he is one of the more underrated wrestlers on the indys, I think he could have great matches with a lot of guys, he isnt just a brawler
eastbay510

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:27 am

Haxef wrote:Drake Younger has confirmed that he is moving to the west coast, I would love to see him in a PWG ring, Imagine Younger vs Steen.

Really? Thats gonna be a big loss to the east coast but I definetly wouldn't be opposed to seeing him in PWG.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 pm

guess you got your wish then :mrgreen:
El Asian

Postby BOLA4ever » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:33 pm

i really Liked Chris Kadillak they should bring him back hes a great guy to open a PWG show wtih
his matches with famous B and Ray Rosas are good.
BOLA4ever

Postby AndyDiaz » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:06 pm

I think some of the guys that should come to pwg once in a while would be guys from chikara like
the colony
quackenbush
gargano
ophidian
and sara del rey.

all those previously listed can have awesome matches with most of the pwg roster.
AndyDiaz

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:29 am

Gotta believe Gargano is gonna debut in PWG soon enough. I wouldn't expect him in BOLA '12 though.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 am

BOLA4ever wrote:i really Liked Chris Kadillak they should bring him back hes a great guy to open a PWG show wtih
his matches with famous B and Ray Rosas are good.

I agree, I hope PWG brings back Rosas and Kadillak back soon, I'm sure its because the cards get filled up and there isn't much room to put them, also hope PWG brings back Freddie Bravo, never understood why PWG didn't bring him back after debuting at Steen Wolf with the rest

AndyDiaz wrote:I think some of the guys that should come to pwg once in a while would be guys from chikara like
the colony
quackenbush
gargano
ophidian
and sara del rey.

all those previously listed can have awesome matches with most of the pwg roster.

I agree though I would like to see PWG bring back Eddie Kingston and Hallowicked as well as bring in UltraMantis Black, especially to pair with Hallowicked, as for Sara Del Rey, I've been hoping PWG brings her back as well as Lufisto and Christina Von Eerie as well as bring in MsChif (working AWS soon in July and I could see her working several indies in the area in the future), Davina Rose (lives in Northern California anyways), and Cheerleader Melissa especially since you can put Candice in a intergender for so long, maybe book a few more chicks and put them against each other and some intergender matches as well

anyways some guys I still would like to see PWG bring in or back in the future

Robert Evans (aka Archibald Peck) - I've suggested him a few times, guy is one of the most entertaining guys as of late, I think he would get really over with PWG crowd because of his antics and he's a solid worker as well

Rich Swann - a high flyer mostly working in Dragon Gate, surprised PWG hasn't brought him in yet, maybe his Dragon Gate schedule has made him a bit busy more and more though, still hope he would make a PWG appearance soon

The Briscoes - they haven't been in PWG for awhile and last time they worked PWG, they were pretty reliable and showed up their PWG appearances, so I would actually like to see them back for a future appearance

Samuray Del Sol - a luchaish high flyer that has been suggested a few times, been getting some popularity as of late, and feuding with Generico, could definitely see him in PWG soon

Los Traumas - Trauma I and Trauma II from IWRG and DTU in Mexico, so actual lucha guys but they are considered the most popular lucha wrestlers among lucha fans, some consider them to have the best matches in Mexico in IWRG, they are supposedly going to CZW soon to continue their feud with Sami Callihan

2 Cold Scorpio - a guy I have suggested on and off, he can still go and could have great matches still with lots of people in PWG

Lance Storm - be nice for a few appearances, he's been doing a bunch of indies as of late also

Finlay - I would like to Finlay back for a appearances, maybe he could have a better match with Roderick Strong in PWG than they did in ROH instead

Colt Cabana - really hope PWG can bring Cabana back for actual matches and not commentary for Kurt Russellreunion though even that's no longer happening it seems, it be great to have Colt back in PWG as well

Ryan Drago - a wrestler that was in PWG for the 1st show and faded off but has been booked elsewhere a few times on random occasions, he's been doing an old time wrestler gimmick, similar to Matt Classic except no mask and has a mustache instead, I think he could be unique in PWG with that gimmick that I think he could get over with the PWG crowd as well

John Morrison - this a weird one but Morrison has been doing several indies as well, I'm just gonna suggest give him a 1 night appearance against Generico or Steen at least

Masada - probably someone I suggested on and off, I have heard he hasn't been good as of late although I do chalk it up that he usually works hardcore with guys not that stellar like Devon Moore, I have heard he's had a really good match with Michael Elgin in CZW and I think he could work well in PWG against mostly guys known to work strong style as well as any solid brawlers in PWG

also, besides hoping Kenny Omega to return as well as Motor City Machine Guns, depending if Sabin's recent injury isn't too serious hopefully, I would like to see a few guys from other puro feds besides Dragon Gate like DDT, BJW, Michinoku Pro, Kaientai Dojo, NOAH (since they aren't doing well financially right now anyways), or even some joshi wrestlers as well
El Asian

Postby jdrouskirsh » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Itchypanda wrote:So we all keep seeing Buggy Nova at the event. I know she has personal reasons for being there but since she's already at the event, just book her. Her matches with Davina Rose shows she has some modicum of talent. Let's see her in action.

Well obviously it's not happening now that she's signed with WWE...
jdrouskirsh

Postby krayzie Bone » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Vegas Originals and Test Crash Cody lol
krayzie Bone

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:00 am

I would love to see Masato Tanaka make a one time apperence.
eastbay510

Postby lunatic903 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 pm

heres people i would like to see

AR Fox
manscout Jake Manning
johnny Gargano
caleb konley
john morrison
jay leathal
Cedric Alexander
the bravados
tim donst
Tommaso Ciampa
Rhett Titus
Tommaso Ciampa
lunatic903

Postby lunatic903 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 pm

sorry my last i said champa twice and i forgot to mention samuray del sol
lunatic903

Postby Garden State Saint » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:21 pm

John Morrison for a All Star Weekend deal would be awesome.

vs. Willie Mack on Night 1
with Generico vs. The Young Bucks on Night 2
Garden State Saint

Postby BOLA4ever » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Want Brandon Gatson to come back
BOLA4ever

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:24 pm

I believe his name has been brought up before with mixed reviews. I always dug the guy.
Garden State Saint

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:43 am

Did anyone see the Chikara show where The Bravados wrestled 2 Japanese chicks (sorry cant remember their names, or the name of the show) they had a fucking awesome match, also Im picking up ROH Unity soon where they wrestled the Young Bucks in what was reportidly an awesome match. The Bravados have improved so much since coming back from NOAH, their phisics are better, their wrestling skill is way way better, and their promos have been great, I think they would be instantly over with the PWG audiance.

Also if were talking Chikara guys I would love to see Jigsaw in a PWG ring, he has deffinatly inproved reciently. He had an incredible match with Eddie Kingston earlyer this year and a great 4 way with Del Sol, Ricochet, and AR Fox in Evolve a couple months ago.
eastbay510

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:52 am

I'm with you on the Bravados. They just seem alot more confident in there, compared to when they left.
Garden State Saint

Postby jonny craig » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Not sure if he was mentioned yet but I think ACH would be a perfect fit.
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/columns/226451/
jonny craig

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum