The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 pm

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:i'm interested to see what chris dickenson does. imo he has a goofy quality to him that makes him stand out from the other kicky guys.

I'm not sure goofy is the word I would have gone with but that's okay. :lol:
Garden State Saint

Postby pwggrodd » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Well, the Osirian Portal are back together as of last night, so I would love to see them turn up in PWG. Maybe for DDT4 next year.
pwggrodd

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 pm

I would love to see Keith Apicary as the Super Smash Brothers manager.
abouttreefitty350

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:10 pm

For those not familiar with him:

:mrgreen:
abouttreefitty350

Postby El Asian » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:42 pm

abouttreefitty350 wrote:For those not familiar with him:

:mrgreen:

My feelings on this suggestion

El Asian

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 pm

So what you're really trying to say is...

:lol:
abouttreefitty350

Postby OSKMIA » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 pm

El Asian wrote:My feelings on this suggestion

OSKMIA

Postby El Asian » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:33 pm

A random suggestion and I think I have made this suggestion before but since she does work locally every now and then for AWS and has most recently married Michael Elgin, so flying them both out shouldn't be a problem I don't think, especially with Candice back and she can probably use an enemy besides Joey, how about using MsChif?
El Asian

Postby El Generico Mark » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 am

El Asian wrote:A random suggestion and I think I have made this suggestion before but since she does work locally every now and then for AWS and has most recently married Michael Elgin, so flying them both out shouldn't be a problem I don't think, especially with Candice back and she can probably use an enemy besides Joey, how about using MsChif?

id like to see MsChif & Michael Elgin vs Joey Ryan & Candice (Elgin and Chif had an amazing mixed tag at night of hoopla)
El Generico Mark

Postby El Asian » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Actually that doesn't sound too bad honestly, was that the match where Elgin and MsChif made out and Elgin use the green mist?

Also 2 teams to suggest and they have been suggested before but since they are doing more indie bookings lately with Chikara gone, I think they could be great for PWG for a future appearance, The Batiri and The Osirian Portal, especially the latter since they are teaming again
El Asian

Postby pwggrodd » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Hell yes to those two teams.
pwggrodd

Postby El Generico Mark » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:47 pm

El Asian wrote:Actually that doesn't sound too bad honestly, was that the match where Elgin and MsChif made out and Elgin use the green mist?

yes, one of the coolest finishes In a mixed tag match ever
El Generico Mark

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 am

Tomohiro Ishii, if you have been watching the G1 climax then you know how awesome he's been. Ishii vs Elgin would be amazing.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 am

I was a little surprised that Jay Lethal isn't in BOLA. I'm hoping for him to get another shot at some point.
pwggrodd

Postby toby80 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 pm

eastbay510 wrote:Tomohiro Ishii, if you have been watching the G1 climax then you know how awesome he's been. Ishii vs Elgin would be amazing.

Yeah Ishii is on fire at the moment. I'd love to see PWG start using some Japanese wrestlers again. Ibushi would be ace.
toby80

Postby El Asian » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:16 pm

pwggrodd wrote:I was a little surprised that Jay Lethal isn't in BOLA. I'm hoping for him to get another shot at some point.

I agree, he did great and was well received and I would think he would get another appearance after All Star Weekend, I was more expecting him in BOLA than Trent? though I am glad Trent? is getting another shot though after some time on the indies and working NJPW, speaking of which...

toby80 wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:Tomohiro Ishii, if you have been watching the G1 climax then you know how awesome he's been. Ishii vs Elgin would be amazing.

Yeah Ishii is on fire at the moment. I'd love to see PWG start using some Japanese wrestlers again. Ibushi would be ace.

I would love for PWG to bring in Ishii but it does seem like NJPW guys would be hard and costly to book it seems though though I would like to see PWG bring back at least Karl Anderson and Prince Devitt whenever they become available though Anderson has been working ROH lately and Devitt does some bookings in Europe and of course Koslov and Romero has been working PWG lately, also I would love for PWG to bring in Katsuyori Shibata and Kazushi Sakuraba but that's probably not feasible.

As for getting more Japanese wrestlers again, as I have mentioned previously, I would like to see PWG bring in guys from BJW (such as Daisuke Sekimoto, Jun Kasai, Shinobu, Yoshihito Sasaki, Isami Kodaka, and Yuji Okabayashi), DDT (such as KUDO, Danshoku Dino, and, of course, Kota Ibushi), and of course, Dragon Gate, probably bring in T-Hawk (formerly Tomohiro T.T.) and Eita as long as they are still on tour in Mexico.

Speaking of Mexico, I would like to see some luchadors, maybe not from AAA and CMLL but maybe more freelancers such as Eterno, Trauma I, Trauma II, Comando Negro, or Cassandro to fill in the gap since Samuray Del Sol is gone and as suggested previously, guys from Europe such as Michael Dante, Tommy End, Doug Williams, and Zack Sabre Jr.

Also a team to go with my previous suggestion of Osirian Portal and The Batiri now that Chikara is gone, bring in 3.0 as well, probably put them against Super Smash Brothers whenever they come back as well.
El Asian

Postby pwggrodd » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Sekimoto vs. Elgin in Reseda is like a dream match for me. Eita and T-Hawk in PWG for DDT4 would be pretty awesome. But, more than anything, I just want SSB to get their work visas and get back down here. Get the feeling it might not happen until DDT4 '14, though.
pwggrodd

Postby pwggrodd » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:31 am

Oh, and since Eddie Kingston has shown up in ROH again, I'd like to reiterate my desire to see him in PWG again. It's been years, Hero's not here anymore, c'mon.
pwggrodd

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 pm

El Asian wrote:
pwggrodd wrote:I was a little surprised that Jay Lethal isn't in BOLA. I'm hoping for him to get another shot at some point.

I agree, he did great and was well received and I would think he would get another appearance after All Star Weekend, I was more expecting him in BOLA than Trent? though I am glad Trent? is getting another shot though after some time on the indies and working NJPW, speaking of which...

toby80 wrote:

I would love for PWG to bring in Ishii but it does seem like NJPW guys would be hard and costly to book it seems though though I would like to see PWG bring back at least Karl Anderson and Prince Devitt whenever they become available though Anderson has been working ROH lately and Devitt does some bookings in Europe and of course Koslov and Romero has been working PWG lately, also I would love for PWG to bring in Katsuyori Shibata and Kazushi Sakuraba but that's probably not feasible.

As for getting more Japanese wrestlers again, as I have mentioned previously, I would like to see PWG bring in guys from BJW (such as Daisuke Sekimoto, Jun Kasai, Shinobu, Yoshihito Sasaki, Isami Kodaka, and Yuji Okabayashi), DDT (such as KUDO, Danshoku Dino, and, of course, Kota Ibushi), and of course, Dragon Gate, probably bring in T-Hawk (formerly Tomohiro T.T.) and Eita as long as they are still on tour in Mexico.

Speaking of Mexico, I would like to see some luchadors, maybe not from AAA and CMLL but maybe more freelancers such as Eterno, Trauma I, Trauma II, Comando Negro, or Cassandro to fill in the gap since Samuray Del Sol is gone and as suggested previously, guys from Europe such as Michael Dante, Tommy End, Doug Williams, and Zack Sabre Jr.

Also a team to go with my previous suggestion of Osirian Portal and The Batiri now that Chikara is gone, bring in 3.0 as well, probably put them against Super Smash Brothers whenever they come back as well.

I like all the names you mentioned but there is a tag team in there that just does nothing for me.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 pm

I'm guessing you mean The Batiri? I think they are solid and have a unique look to them that could get over with the PWG crowd and if you meant 3.0, they were a great act and disappointed PWG never brought them back after their DDT4 appearance years ago, could probably be flown out with Kevin Steen or Smash Brothers

Also great with pwggrodd on Kingston, one of those that really would like to see PWG again especially with Chikara gone and back in ROH, be great with guys like Drake, Kyle, Elgin, Cage, and Strong and Sekimoto vs. Elgin has been one match I have been hoping to happen somewhere but PWG would be the perfect place and Drake does work BJW every now and then, so maybe he can pull some strings and get them working together
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum