The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby pwggrodd » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:24 pm

To add to this topic, I'd like to name someone a little bit off the beaten path-Alejandro "XL" Saez. Guy was really impressive in his NOAH tour a couple of years ago, looked good in his limited CWC action, and has had two of the best matches so far in NOAH's Global League round robin tournament. He's really talented.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:46 pm

pwggrodd wrote:To add to this topic, I'd like to name someone a little bit off the beaten path-Alejandro "XL" Saez. Guy was really impressive in his NOAH tour a couple of years ago, looked good in his limited CWC action, and has had two of the best matches so far in NOAH's Global League round robin tournament. He's really talented.

That would be cool, how bout a team of him and Ronnie (Raul) Mendoza?
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:05 am

I'd be up for that.
pwggrodd

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:53 am

eastbay510 wrote:
pwggrodd wrote:To add to this topic, I'd like to name someone a little bit off the beaten path-Alejandro "XL" Saez. Guy was really impressive in his NOAH tour a couple of years ago, looked good in his limited CWC action, and has had two of the best matches so far in NOAH's Global League round robin tournament. He's really talented.

Yes please!
Jack

Postby El Asian » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:24 am

eastbay510 wrote:

That be nice, no clue what's up with Mendoza thouhgh as he hasn't worked any indies outside of Mexico even after the CWC compared to other to other luchadors have been traveling to the US lately, especially with how low the pesos are, if Ronnie is for whatever still not available yet to come to the US for indie bookings, for the time being, there are other luchadors that have been coming to the US that I mentioned a page back or so for PWG can bring instead (also gonna add in Extreme Tiger) and also have bigger name value as well, no offense to Mendoza.

Also talked about bringing back AR Fox and Willie Mack, I say just bring them back together as a tag team since they have been teaming together as of late. Also, it was brought up some pages ago but I feel it should be brought up again but Keith Lee is someone that should definitely debut in PWG soon. Also brought him up awhile back but bringing him up again as his name hasn't come up as much as Fred Yehi, Lio Rush, and Tracy Williams but I think Joey Janela could get a shot in PWG soon, also another name that has been rising up lately is Darby Allin.

Jack wrote:How about Tyler Bate?

Maybe if PWG also brings in Tyler Bateman as well, just to add in further confusion
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:13 am

If AR Fox is ever brought back I will use his matches as bathroom/taco truck breaks.
eastbay510

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Anyone watch wXw? I just finished the tag league a few days ago, there is this dude named Marius Al-Ani that I had never heard of before that absolutely blew me away. I went back and watched some more of his stuff, this dude has superstar written all over him, great in the ring, and a tremendous look. He is a tag champion in wXw, so expect him to make a big splash when 16 Carat season rolls around.
eastbay510

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:15 pm

eastbay510

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:30 am

eastbay510 wrote:If AR Fox is ever brought back I will use his matches as bathroom/taco truck breaks.

What about the other person or people he is wrestling?
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:55 am

eastbay510 wrote:Anyone watch wXw? I just finished the tag league a few days ago, there is this dude named Marius Al-Ani that I had never heard of before that absolutely blew me away. I went back and watched some more of his stuff, this dude has superstar written all over him, great in the ring, and a tremendous look. He is a tag champion in wXw, so expect him to make a big splash when 16 Carat season rolls around.

Sure, he has potential

As for AR Fox, he's been getting better since he left Evolve did his own thing though I guess between bringing back him or ACH, I'd go with ACH
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:47 am

I think Al-Ani will be one of the top Euro guys by the end of 2017. I know he isn't well known right now, just wait till 16 Carat season rolls around, I really think he is gonna kill it.
eastbay510

Postby Jack » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:38 pm

I hope Kikutaro gets more often, now that he lives in America.
Jack

Postby El Asian » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:53 pm

I would love for more Kikutaro though I guess finding a place for him on shows might be slightly complicated unless PWG books matches where Kikutaro is forced to face big guys or stiff guys that could beat him up. And speaking of big guys, Michael Elgin talked about his own fed, Glory Pro, 2 guys he hopes to bring in, and guys I've suggested in the past, are Daisuke Sekimoto and Yuji Okabayashi, so yeah, if Elgin if can work something out, hopefully maybe we could see them in PWG one day as well.
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:58 am

Sekimoto is great and I'd love to see more of him anywhere.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:58 pm

Yeah, hopefully and another yeah, Wrestlecon is bringing in Masato Tanaka, hopefully this be the year for Tanaka to finally work PWG.

Also speaking of Japanese guys, I know I brought this up already but with NJPW planning to run shows in LA, in particularly for G-1 Climax, and since G-1 Climax is one of the biggest wrestling events in the world besides BOLA and I guess WrestleMania, I do hope NJPW works a deal with PWG for possible cross-promotion leading up to G-1 Climax like sending a few major guys besides Liger to work a few PWG shows to help promote the show, I guess that would probably an All Star Weekend for that type of thing, I mean granted I would assume G-1 Climax in LA could still well without PWG but I think having PWG to help out might work even better.
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:28 pm

So in January Sabre takes on Ronnie Mendoza in Texas. I really hope Mendoza gets a shot in PWG in 2017.
eastbay510

Postby eastbay510 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:41 am

So Marius Al-Ani just qualified for the wXw 16 Carat Gold, watch out for this tournament, he is gonna kill it. And I have a feeling he will come to Progress in the very short future.
eastbay510

Postby bford24 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:49 pm

eastbay510 wrote:So in January Sabre takes on Ronnie Mendoza in Texas. I really hope Mendoza gets a shot in PWG in 2017.

My friend went to the show and said the match was amazing. I wanted to go but I went to Wrestle Circus in Austin...I think PWG is about to have competition from Wrestle Circus on the best indy fed on the planet!
bford24

Postby bford24 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:50 pm

bford24 wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:So in January Sabre takes on Ronnie Mendoza in Texas. I really hope Mendoza gets a shot in PWG in 2017.

My friend went to the show and said the match was amazing. I wanted to go but I went to Wrestle Circus in Austin...I think PWG is about to have competition from Wrestle Circus on what is the best indy fed on the planet!
bford24

Postby El Asian » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Yeah, Ronnie Mendoza should get a shot, as mentioned previously, bring in him with Flamita together since those 2 have had a history together anyways.

Also, if PWG brings in Keith Lee and Dragon Lee this year, I would like to see them being paired with Trevor Lee, for no other reason other than the fact they have the same last name.

bford24 wrote:
bford24 wrote:

My friend went to the show and said the match was amazing. I wanted to go but I went to Wrestle Circus in Austin...I think PWG is about to have competition from Wrestle Circus on what is the best indy fed on the planet!
bford24 wrote:
bford24 wrote:

Just to be clear, you aren't paid by Wrestle Circus just to say that right?
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum