The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby I Am Hollywood » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:54 am

Really hoping Arik Cannon gets a shot at KRR3, whether it be in singles or tagging with Sami against a team.
I Am Hollywood

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:20 pm

I Am Hollywood wrote:Really hoping Arik Cannon gets a shot at KRR3, whether it be in singles or tagging with Sami against a team.

D.U.F. vs. Dynasty?
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:02 pm

a friend of mine linked me to this guy if he was a local guy, he wasn't as this guy wrestles in Arizona but this guy looks really impressive and I think he could really fit in PWG if they give this guy an opportunity

El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:42 am

El Asian wrote:a friend of mine linked me to this guy if he was a local guy, he wasn't as this guy wrestles in Arizona but this guy looks really impressive and I think he could really fit in PWG if they give this guy an opportunity

Ill give him a chance but he would be on the end of a long list of lot of guys I would rather see who havnt made a PWG apperance (Johnny Gargano, Sami Callihan, AR Fox, Uhaa Nation, Ophidian) If he is cheap why not, but I honestly wasnt to impressed by that video, that irish whip was ridiculous.
eastbay510

Postby Derper » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:19 am

He looks like he would fit in more CMLL than he would PWG. As much as I like flips and twists in my wrestling, when it's all a guy can do, it becomes un-enjoyable.
Derper

Postby BrianS » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:43 am

I'm not trying to be negative but wtf is up with that spinning Irish whip??? I'd hate to watch this dude put his laundry away. :lol:
BrianS

Postby Meltman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:37 pm

That Irish whip was the definition of unnecessary. Guy's trying too hard to stand out.

Next local talents to debut should be Nick Lovin or Ryan Kidd. Either guy would bring something unique to the undercard. I know the show cards are stacked nowadays but fuck it, better than seeing Los Luchas back for the 10th time.
Meltman

Postby El Asian » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:57 pm

well technically, the guy is local somewhat as he does work NWA Hollywood shows and I think he could probably could have a good showcase in the usual opening tag matches

also I enjoy Los Luchas but the problem is that they tend to flake out from their appearances more than the Briscoes had

also speaking of local guys, I hope Freddy Bravo gets another shot, kinda hope his debut appearance at Steen Wolf won't be the last of him
El Asian

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 pm

El Asian wrote:well technically, the guy is local somewhat as he does work NWA Hollywood shows and I think he could probably could have a good showcase in the usual opening tag matches

also I enjoy Los Luchas but the problem is that they tend to flake out from their appearances more than the Briscoes had

also speaking of local guys, I hope Freddy Bravo gets another shot, kinda hope his debut appearance at Steen Wolf won't be the last of him

yeah more Freddy Bravo!
So Cal Punk

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:48 pm

El Asian wrote:also I enjoy Los Luchas but the problem is that they tend to flake out from their appearances more than the Briscoes had

Can we get a running count on this?
Garden State Saint

Postby socalstrongstyle » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 am

Oven Mitt 1 & 2
socalstrongstyle

Postby So Cal Punk » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 pm

i seriously would like to see Sara Del Rey. vs Candice or Peter it'd be fucking awesome!
So Cal Punk

Postby SlayJ » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Meltman wrote:That Irish whip was the definition of unnecessary. Guy's trying too hard to stand out.

Next local talents to debut should be Nick Lovin or Ryan Kidd. Either guy would bring something unique to the undercard. I know the show cards are stacked nowadays but fuck it, better than seeing Los Luchas back for the 10th time.

Nothing against Ryan Kidd...he seems to be a hard working guy and all....but he looks about 12 years old and is probably 90 pounds soaking wet. He makes Johnny Yuma look like a super heavyweight. I can't argue that he would bring something unique to PWG. But having Candice LaRae looking like a bigger physical threat than you isn't much to hang your hat on. I think he's at least a few years away from making a splash. Nick Lovin is a second tier Avalon right now.
SlayJ

Postby Garden State Saint » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:46 am

So Cal Punk wrote:i seriously would like to see Sara Del Rey. vs Candice or Peter it'd be fucking awesome!

I'd be all for either match. I just watched Candice's match from Fear and maybe it's just me but she seemed cuter than usual on that show. It had to be said.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:13 pm

although putting Sara against Candice or Peter would be the perfect way to impress the PWG crowd not familiar with her though I would like her to face guys like Davey Richards, Roderick Strong, or Kevin Steen, personally I would like to see PWG bring back Lufisto as well and have her and Sara team up and become the first all female tag team in the PWG tag division as potential challengers for the belts

also, just want this for a one time appearance but I would like to see PWG bring in Gail Kim to face Chuck Taylor
El Asian

Postby rohgenextfan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 am

What about Candice Lerae vs Ryan Drago? I don't know about Candice facing Davey. If some male wrestlers think his kicks are too much, I can only imagine how much they would hurt Candice.
rohgenextfan

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:53 am

Why isn't Callihan booked for KRR3? Terrible!
Garden State Saint

Postby JAG » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:29 pm

from wrestlinginc.com Alex Koslov was removed from the FCW roster page, which indicates release from wwe. It would be awesome to see him wrestle locally again, if he doesn't return to mexico.
JAG

Postby rohgenextfan » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:Why isn't Callihan booked for KRR3? Terrible!

Who would He team with? Chuck Taylor?
rohgenextfan

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 am

Now that I've had my fill with some of the people I would love to see, I think some others I'd really like in PWG would be
Matt Cross
Teddy Hart
MORE HARRY SMITH!!!
Human Tornado (wishful thinking, but man I miss seeing that guy in the ring)
Kenny Omega
Freddy Bravo
More Super Smash Bros!!!! and More Future Shock!!!
DjEn3rgy21

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum