The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby Meltman » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 am

Souf Centrol wrote:
Meltman wrote:I like most of the locals but there are a few "big names" I can do without.

Like?

Does Joey count? They should put him back in a team after his title shot at Claudio and keep him in midcard matches.
Meltman

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 am

Does Joey count? They should put him back in a team after his title shot at Claudio and keep him in midcard matches.

Not sure why, but i think Joey Ryan and Pretty Peter would be an interesting tag team with Candice as their manager/valet.
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby eldink » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:03 am

poor joey.....a little too much history to get shit on like this.....
eldink

Postby OSKMIA » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 pm

TelkEvolon wrote:Zack Sabre Jr.

By the way, anybody ever think of the name Bobby Quance when they see Zack Sabre Jr. wrestle? I sure as hell do.
OSKMIA

Postby El Asian » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm

I actually would like to see Zack Sabre Jr. in PWG, surprised he was never in PWG during the times PWG ran a show in Germany

speaking of European guys, probably won't happen although I would love to see it happen but Finlay got recently released from the WWE, though it probably wouldn't happen as Finlay had retired and was doing backstage work, I would love for PWG to bring in Finlay for one show
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:53 pm

El Asian wrote:I actually would like to see Zack Sabre Jr. in PWG, surprised he was never in PWG during the times PWG ran a show in Germany

speaking of European guys, probably won't happen although I would love to see it happen but Finlay got recently released from the WWE, though it probably wouldn't happen as Finlay had retired and was doing backstage work, I would love for PWG to bring in Finlay for one show

Yeah I would love to see Finley live against Chris Hero. I would say Joey but I think Hero would be able to have a better match with Finley. Finley vs Dragon would be good too but Dragon is still signed.....don't know for how much longer since they made him drop the belt.......ON RAW!!! That's some dumb shit
Souf Centrol

Postby El Asian » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 am

Souf Centrol wrote:
El Asian wrote:I actually would like to see Zack Sabre Jr. in PWG, surprised he was never in PWG during the times PWG ran a show in Germany

Yeah I would love to see Finley live against Chris Hero. I would say Joey but I think Hero would be able to have a better match with Finley. Finley vs Dragon would be good too but Dragon is still signed.....don't know for how much longer since they made him drop the belt.......ON RAW!!! That's some dumb shit

to be fair, Danielson is getting a singles match at WrestleMania at least and tons of guys in wrestling, even in the WWE right now, would do anything to get a match at WrestleMania, so I'd say Danielson is in a good position right now
El Asian

Postby dirtydutch » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 am

I'd like to see Team 3.0, especially for like a DDT4
dirtydutch

Postby Lord Akiyama » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 pm

In rewatching Kurt RussellReunion II, I wanna see Rock Riddle be brought back. I think he would make an excellent mouth piece for someone as well as a cool heel associate.
Lord Akiyama

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:08 pm

El Asian wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:

to be fair, Danielson is getting a singles match at WrestleMania at least and tons of guys in wrestling, even in the WWE right now, would do anything to get a match at WrestleMania, so I'd say Danielson is in a good position right now

and they screw Danielson and Sheamus over at WrestleMania

as for Rock Riddle, I gotta agree with him being brought in and due to his involvement with working in Hollywood, I'd say he'd be the perfect manager for certain sleazy individual
El Asian

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 am

Rock Riddle is awful, and also sucks.

After watching Sami Callihan at DGUSA this weekend, I definitely do not want to see him in PWG. His work is ok, and his gimmick is horrendous.

Johnny Gargano worked well though, so he might be cool to see.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:Rock Riddle is awful, and also sucks.

After watching Sami Callihan at DGUSA this weekend, I definitely do not want to see him in PWG. His work is ok, and his gimmick is horrendous.

Johnny Gargano worked well though, so he might be cool to see.

I was actually there for their 4/2 show and I myself was iffy about Sami Callihan. He wasn't bad, but he hasn't great. Honestly, I think he's got talent, but like you said his gimmick is pretty horrendous. Gargano though impressed the hell out of me, though. But You know who I really wanna see in PWG? Rich Swann. He took a hell of a beating Saturday and he was super great and really entertaining.

BTW, All the shit Callihan and Arik Cannon were saying (ahem... "cum dumpster?") made me uncomfortable when I was sitting right next to this like 6 year old kid :lol:
Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:12 am

Evil_MJ_Hasselhoff wrote:
BTW, All the shit Callihan and Arik Cannon were saying (ahem... "cum dumpster?") made me uncomfortable when I was sitting right next to this like 6 year old kid :lol:

There was a lot of yelling and pointless profanity, and I don't think it helped their cause.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby El Asian » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 am

honestly, I have heard much worse being said in front of children at PWG shows
El Asian

Postby Lord Akiyama » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 am

El Asian wrote:honestly, I have heard much worse being said in front of children at PWG shows

Like the whole exchange with Bosh challenging Steen to a "Suck My Cock" Match and Steen realizing at the end there were kids in the front row. :mrgreen:
Lord Akiyama

Postby Souf Centrol » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Yeah that's why I'm not going to bring my daughter to PWG. Shit might get a little TOO real lol all the fuck em up chants and us having to move when they dive will be too much. Plus I'm gonna wanna drink and join in on the fuck em up chants lol
Souf Centrol

Postby Lord Akiyama » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 am

If they can fly them in, I'd like to see PWG bring in Speed of Sound (Hercules Senga and Tsutomu Oosugi). They would be awesome, especially against teams like The Young Bucks and RockNES.
Lord Akiyama

Postby Hawkeye » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am

Id love to see Zack Sabre Jr brought in, but I doubt it will ever happen unless PWG goes back to Europe.

D.U.F (Dirty Ugly Fucks) would be neat to see brought in, or at least Cannon as Im a Cannon mark. Callihan Im still not all that familiar with.

And, I want to see the Northstar Express brought in. NSX are my favorite tag team in wrestling (and are friends of mine, but I became friends with them after I was their fan). I just want to see them anywhere that has more of a national exposure than for KOT once a year... And Cruz isnt even going this year.
Hawkeye

Postby The Generic Luchador » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 am

I know it is kinda random but I think Rhett Titus and Kenny King in PWG for a show or two would be cool.
The Generic Luchador

Postby El Asian » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Lord Akiyama wrote:If they can fly them in, I'd like to see PWG bring in Speed of Sound (Hercules Senga and Tsutomu Oosugi). They would be awesome, especially against teams like The Young Bucks and RockNES.

that would be awesome, another random Japanese tag team I would like to see PWG bring in are Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge from Osaka Pro or Makoto Oishi and Shiori Asashi from K-Dojo

Hawkeye wrote:Id love to see Zack Sabre Jr brought in, but I doubt it will ever happen unless PWG goes back to Europe.

though Sabre has been working a lot US indies as of late, so I can see PWG bringing him in whenever he's in town at least

Hawkeye wrote:And, I want to see the Northstar Express brought in. NSX are my favorite tag team in wrestling (and are friends of mine, but I became friends with them after I was their fan). I just want to see them anywhere that has more of a national exposure than for KOT once a year... And Cruz isnt even going this year.

actually I have heard another reason why Ryan Cruz is taking time away from wrestling right now

and speaking of their partner in King of Trios, I know I'll probably get a huge negative reaction for this suggestion but how bringing in Sean Waltman? I know but hear me out on this one, he does do lots of indies, he's even wrestled here in SoCal every now and then as well, so he can at least be brought in when he's in town as well, maybe have him team with someone that TigerDriver98 has always suggested PWG to bring in, Marty Jannetty
El Asian

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum