The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The "Wrestlers You Like to See Brought In/Back" Topic

Postby ad.breed » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:16 am

Must confess I love The Bravado Bros. gimmick.
ad.breed

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:41 am

Nothing against them but I would be surprised if they popped up in PWG in 2012.
Garden State Saint

Postby ad.breed » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 am

Being from the school, don't ROH have ownership of their immortal souls?
ad.breed

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 am

ad.breed wrote:Being from the school, don't ROH have ownership of their immortal souls?

They are gonna be making their Chikara debuts this saturday against 3.0, which should be hilarious
eastbay510

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:31 am

Garden State Saint wrote:Nothing against them but I would be surprised if they popped up in PWG in 2012.

DDT4? the only teams that are pretty much a lock to be in it are Rocknes Monsters, Young Bucks, Future Shock and Super Smash bros, and posibly Steen/Dragon, that leaves a few spots open
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:17 am

eastbay510 wrote:
Garden State Saint wrote:Nothing against them but I would be surprised if they popped up in PWG in 2012.

DDT4? the only teams that are pretty much a lock to be in it are Rocknes Monsters, Young Bucks, Future Shock and Super Smash bros, and posibly Steen/Dragon, that leaves a few spots open

well there is Los Luchas, The Briscoes, Motor City Machine Guns (assuming Chris Sabin is healed up by then), The Dynasty, The Fightin' Taylor Boys, and maybe some tag team randomly formed for DDT4

actually I would have no problem with the Bravados being brought in although if a tag team does make their DDT4 debut in 2012 would be the All Night Express since Kenny King is already semi-regular in PWG now and it be only a matter of time Rhett Titus starts appearing with King

one tag team I would like to see in DDT4 but this depends if this guy gets released by the WWE before DDT4 and its only a matter of time if he did, the Hart Dynasty, of course it all depends when Tyson Kidd gets his released although he is getting there at this point
El Asian

Postby ad.breed » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:45 am

Don't hate me but.......Eric Young in PWG someday?
ad.breed

Postby eastbay510 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:40 pm

El Asian wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:

well there is Los Luchas, The Briscoes, Motor City Machine Guns (assuming Chris Sabin is healed up by then), The Dynasty, The Fightin' Taylor Boys, and maybe some tag team randomly formed for DDT4

actually I would have no problem with the Bravados being brought in although if a tag team does make their DDT4 debut in 2012 would be the All Night Express since Kenny King is already semi-regular in PWG now and it be only a matter of time Rhett Titus starts appearing with King

one tag team I would like to see in DDT4 but this depends if this guy gets released by the WWE before DDT4 and its only a matter of time if he did, the Hart Dynasty, of course it all depends when Tyson Kidd gets his released although he is getting there at this point

Honestly I forgot about the Dynasty. I hope Los Luchas are not part of it, The Briscoes have been gone a while not sure of their situation. The 2 teams I want to see debut are The Bravados and Ronin/Fist.
eastbay510

Postby El Asian » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:00 pm

I would prefer Los Luchas to be part of it, they are solid and they put on some great matches together in the past but to each their own, also I forgot to mention the American Wolves, personally if there is one tag team I would love to see in DDT4 but I know it'll never happen, it be Bad Intentions, though like I said it'll never happen

as for Eric Young, honestly, completely indifferent to see him in PWG honestly, don't really watch TNA a lot to be honest, maybe bring him and Shark Boy in for the Young Bucks to get their revenge on

now I once suggested Masada, who I still think could be a nice addition to PWG, as a bodyguard type for the Young Bucks but then I thought of someone who would be much better and actually lives in the LA area as well, how about Chris Masters? If PWG ever brings him in, that be the perfect role for him
El Asian

Postby Hayabusa420 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 pm

How about chris bosh, quicksilver, scott lost, human tornado,excalibur, disco machine, topgun talwar and hook bomberry? I know I'm kinda dreaming here but I miss the old pwg roster. a few of them could happen, no one thought super dragon would return but I'm so glad he did.
Hayabusa420

Postby Garden State Saint » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 pm

eastbay510 wrote:

I really wouldn't consider the Super Smash Bros. a lock though.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:

I really wouldn't consider the Super Smash Bros. a lock though.

I'd say the Super Smash Brothers have a good enough shot to appear as much as anyone else
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:34 pm

AR Fox needs a spot on the January card for sure.
Garden State Saint

Postby RobGrayson » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:12 am

Josef Von Schmidt
Giant Pharoah
Bastian Snow
Joshua James Burton
Kyle Sebastian
Vance Nevada
RobGrayson

Postby El Asian » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 am

Garden State Saint wrote:AR Fox needs a spot on the January card for sure.

him with Uhaa Nation and Jonathan Gresham as well

also would like to see Rich Swann and Brodie Lee get a spot as well
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Good to see some Gresham love. And yes to Swann & Uhaa. I believe Brodie isn't making the trip due to his wife giving birth to their first born around that time.
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:48 pm

so if anyone hasn't heard, John Morrison is gone from the WWE and his contract ended with them on Wednesday and Morrison lives in the LA area but Morrison as well as Melina are looking to sign with TNA, then again it hasn't stopped Sabin and Shelley from appearing
El Asian

Postby Garden State Saint » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm

So what you're saying is Super Dragon vs. John Morrison? :lol:
Garden State Saint

Postby El Asian » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Garden State Saint wrote:So what you're saying is Super Dragon vs. John Morrison? :lol:

if it involves Melina getting the Curb Stomp :twisted:
El Asian

Postby BrianS » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Melina vs. Joey Ryan!

Joey can do all his usual spots he does when wrestling women...Batista told me Morrison wouldn't mind. :twisted:
BrianS

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum