January Show

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: January Show

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:55 pm

El Asian wrote:btw, what Mr. Aguila looks like nowadays for those that don't follow CMLL

W...T...F!
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Danger Bees vs Hurricane & Essa Rios
So Cal Punk

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:01 am

I beg PWG, DO NOT BOOK VAMPIRO. Aside from sucking as a wrestler, he is a huge douche.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Johnny Mac » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:01 pm

I see Chuck Taylor's name thrown around a lot and I want to let you know that Chuck is booked on the east coast this particular weekend for DGUSA. Bummer.
Johnny Mac

Postby krayzie Bone » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:58 pm

El Hijo del Generico wrote:I beg PWG, DO NOT BOOK VAMPIRO. Aside from sucking as a wrestler, he is a huge douche.

I'm begging with you, Don't bring Vampiro, the guy just sucks.
krayzie Bone

Postby eldink » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:05 am

first time everyone on the same page but i do not think it will matter
eldink

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 pm

So it appears that Davey Richards will return at WrestleReunion. Who should he face? A Davey vs Gatson fight should be sick!
The Franchise13

Postby El Asian » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 pm

that is one thing everyone here has agreed with that Vampiro should never step foot in a PWG ring, we have a common enemy as they say, hopefully that rumor that PWG might book him against Claudio a page back is a joke
El Asian

Postby Madvillian » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:26 pm

am i the only one who is a Vampiro fan? always liked the gimmick, wouldn't mind seeing Vampiro vs Necro Butcher or even Vampiro vs Hurricane, get them both out of the way in the same match.
Madvillian

Postby krayzie Bone » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Please no Necro either. Necro is too banged up to wrestle at this point. Have you guys seen his latest matches in ROH? The guy does literally nothing. I think ROH fired him too. Necro was only good in death matches, he is no longer willing to do hardcore, so why bring him in?
krayzie Bone

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 am

Madvillian wrote:am i the only one who is a Vampiro fan? .

Yes. He was a decent worker for a very short period, and is notorious backstage for undercutting and backstabbing ever person he could get a shot at.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:24 am

Madvillian wrote:am i the only one who is a Vampiro fan? always liked the gimmick, wouldn't mind seeing Vampiro vs Necro Butcher or even Vampiro vs Hurricane, get them both out of the way in the same match.

i'm with you.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 am

El Hijo del Generico wrote:

Yes. He was a decent worker for a very short period, and is notorious backstage for undercutting and backstabbing ever person he could get a shot at.

just out of curiosity, who all did he undercut/backstab??
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Asian » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:03 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:
El Hijo del Generico wrote:

just out of curiosity, who all did he undercut/backstab??

Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero according to their books
El Asian

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:14 am

El Asian wrote:

Yes. He was a decent worker for a very short period, and is notorious backstage for undercutting and backstabbing ever person he could get a shot at.[/quote]

Chris Jericho and Eddie Guerrero according to their books
[/quote]

the list has to be longer than that to say he is "notorious backstage for undercutting and backstabbing ever person he could get a shot at" and was it in WCW or mexico??
surprising to hear about eddie as from what i understand vampiro & art barr were really good friends.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:25 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote:the list has to be longer than that to say he is "notorious backstage for undercutting and backstabbing ever person he could get a shot at" and was it in WCW or mexico??
surprising to hear about eddie as from what i understand vampiro & art barr were really good friends.

WCW he did it a lot once he moved up the card.

In Mexico he has become a booker, and basically spent years mastering his politics to get there.

If you want an exhaustive list, you aren't going to get it. This is one of those things like Kurt Angle walking around backstage naked and Harcore Holly being a stiff douchebag. Few concrete accounts, but it is one of those things that has slipped out repeatedly to dirtsheets through anonymous sources or from wrestlers in candid off-the-record moments.

Also, he sucks as a wrestler, which is plain for anyone to see, especially these days after the back injury.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby jacob_burman » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:12 am

Kurt Angle walks around backstage naked???

I'm extremely curious as to what a guy like Sting has to say about Vampiro. I know Chris Jericho thinks he is crap and Joey KAOS shat all over him because of the disrespect he showed wrestlers and fans during XPW Cold Day in Hell. Speaking of overrated Mexican wrestlers who backstab people, wonder who is worse, Konnan or Vamprio.

What would be interesting to see, Davey Richards versus Jake the Snake. Would the Snake, at such an old age, be able to handle someone like Richards? And would Jake bring in the snake?
jacob_burman

Postby LBOinyamouf4sho » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:49 am

El Hijo del Generico wrote:If you want an exhaustive list, you aren't going to get it.

not what i was looking for, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't disappointed to only see 2 names. with the rep he has i'd xpect a few people to speak out against him especially considering the pull he DOESN'T have in the US.
LBOinyamouf4sho

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:11 am

LBOinyamouf4sho wrote: with the rep he has i'd xpect a few people to speak out against him especially considering the pull he DOESN'T have in the US.

Some guys don't like to go on record to take shots at people. And some know they might have to work in Mexico one day in their future endeavors. Not really surprising.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby american rudeboy » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 pm

I was really wishing I could finally see Chuck Taylor wrestle. Guess not.
american rudeboy

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum