The Curse of Guerrilla Island takes place October 9, 2010!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: The Curse of Guerrilla Island takes place October 9, 2010!

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 am

krayzie Bone wrote:PWG is still booking Hero this means fans like him, you are making it seem like I'm the only one that likes Hero? If I disagree with your statements, I have the right to express my views on this message board. I don't attack you or others, I attack views, wrestling views. I don't talk about your private life, I talk about the shows and the workers ( in this case Chris Hero) how is it all irrelevant to the topic? When someone says Hero sucks, I say he is awesome, that's all its been about, but you trying to shut me up, so that you can bash Hero freely and no one can say shit?

I don't try to play a heel on the message board, I'm an adult. You can manipulate the English language and label my posts as "bitching" I can say the same thing about you, I just choose not to, cause unlike you I was raised to respect others, but to respect others doesn't mean to go along with what they say, its also to point out where they might be wrong. I'm not some ipod, facebook, twitter addict, I live real life with real people homeboy, I come from the old school and I don't give a fuck if you don't agree with my shit. Sorry for being so immature but I don't like grown men playing with rubber dolls, I'm not a big fan of performing wrestling moves on toys or dolls, am I a dickhead cause of that? Well you be the judge, I still don't give a mother fuck.

And don't ever say you share some bond with me as a wrestling fan, I've seen your kind in my 20 years of being around Indy wrestling and we got nothing in common, now should I call you ass clown as you called me? No I'm an adult so I don't even know what it means. I told PWG before if they want to ban me from the message board they can do so. As long as I can still order my tickets through their website, its all good.

Once again there you go contradicting every point your trying to prove and failing miserably.

One thing is to acknowledge and opinion, being a true adult has nothing to do with your so called 20 years or bollux experience, if thats the case then I can say I'm in the same ship and still at a higher rank. But it's a fact of how you keep having this ongoing bitch fest. Yes a bitch fest. Everytime it's I want to be an attention whore. I want to bitch because I'm all on hero's nuts and then trying to come off as some high an mighty nobody who never was. I've seen this from your own posts, if you care to disagree I'm sure plenty of quotes can be used to show you how ridiculous you make yourself look. It's like okay we got it, you want to think your some big asshole. Big deal there are bigger.

And on top of that you did bring in personal opinions think of your last statement "seems that some of you are more interested in drinking beer and smoking blunts" Lets be real, that was a personal attack. You want to think your going to get hyphy with me with your homeboy comment. Plain and simple is you can call your self a person with a so called real life, but your actions prove otherwise.

Had you been a real so called adult you would have said something along the lines of "Hey I'm not even going to respond to that and stick to the topic of wrestling on Saturday." But no you had to continue a blood feud. I said it again, you talk a lot, talk is cheap, all we hear is one big ass long promo out of you. Look at the last thing you said to Ebassan, all he said was one thing and you turned it into some scandal with no valid point other then proving many of my points absolutely correct.

Great job big boy, the only thing you did was make yourself look foolish to what you basically called a group of drunks and stoners. Great job there! Way to dig your grave deeper.

And with that said again back to the fucking topic of Saturday and the show to which we were all having fun with until you had to come in and get your vagina all sandy for.

Saturday PWG is back once again, none of us want Hero to win, Gatson would be an interesting upset, Joey Ryan still has a shot but we want him as a heel and Excalibur has more comical genius on the mic then most announcers in their life have. PWG is on point and I still can't wait!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby krayzie Bone » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:30 am

Did I hear you correctly? You gonna put me in the grave?
krayzie Bone

Postby BadFurDay » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:39 am

DjEn3rgy21, acquire this and read it. Now.
http://www.popular.com.sg/images/product/book/81230.jpg

Your post hurt the grammatical side of my brain. Badly.

Regardless, why are you feeding the troll? He's making a fool of himself, you don't need to get in his train and keep him going. We get it, he loves Hero. Hell, I do think Hero's a great wrestler aswell (though I'd rather see Claudio or Joey as champ), but that doesn't stop me from thinking krayzie is a helpless moron.

Leave krayzie be, he's being stupid, everyone can see it, there's no need to highlight it and drift so much off the original topic. We're talking about whether we'd like to see Hero champ here, not whether we'd like to see an attention whore get the attention he's craving for.
BadFurDay

Postby jboyaquar » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 am

Evidently the 'Curse of Guerrilla Island' has expanded to the message board. Thus, to eradicate the plague I am advocating an eighth match be added to the card:
Krayzie vs. DjEn3rgy21 and I want the Josh Mostel lookalike as the referee (principal/'Revolting Blob' from Billy Madison)

As far as the world title/BOLA goes - considering Omega hasn't been booked since dropping the title it's apparent that Kenny did something (lie?) to PWG officials in that he would be available for the Russellreunion show. Instead he chose a big tag opportunity in NJPW and proceeded to hurt Jado.
So for 2010 there was little incentive to push an outsider as victor.
I don't think Joey is someone most people want to see month after month in the 25 minute main event. He's Not that type of talent - (unless booked as a stooge, like 2006)
Therefore Gatson is Really the only viable alternative - I don't think he's ready - but PWG has enough consistent 'star-level' talent who would put him over for a few months just to stabilize the belt as viable. (Generico/Chucky T/heck even Richochet if he goes over Generico tonight)

On a completely random note - to give both competitors some novel spice - how about creating an alliance between 'Azucar' and Candice...?
jboyaquar

Postby CMPG » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 am

So some like Chris Hero, others do not. Couldn't we all get along, sing Ole! and enjoy our combined love for Pro Wrestling? And pro wrestling tonight is what we are going to get.

We got an AWESOME 4 way match for the PWG Title that is going to be great. Whoever wins, this is going to be an awesome match.

We got El Generico vs. Ricochet which is going to blow the roof off.

We got Briscos vs Cutlers, brothers vs. brothers. This too will be awesome!

The who card looks great, lets not argue who likes wrestling more. This isnt a penis measuring contest, we are fans and lets all come together.

Pass me that peace pipe!
CMPG

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am

BadFurDay wrote:DjEn3rgy21, acquire this and read it. Now.
http://www.popular.com.sg/images/product/book/81230.jpg

Your post hurt the grammatical side of my brain. Badly.

Regardless, why are you feeding the troll? He's making a fool of himself, you don't need to get in his train and keep him going. We get it, he loves Hero. Hell, I do think Hero's a great wrestler aswell (though I'd rather see Claudio or Joey as champ), but that doesn't stop me from thinking krayzie is a helpless moron.

Leave krayzie be, he's being stupid, everyone can see it, there's no need to highlight it and drift so much off the original topic. We're talking about whether we'd like to see Hero champ here, not whether we'd like to see an attention whore get the attention he's craving for.

Agreed, and the grammar was fine as long as the point got across. But your right, it just got annoying.

Anyway back to topic,

If Claudio does obtain the title and goes into a great feud with Joey that would be interesting. A whole new side to what I've seen that could definitely make it interesting.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:53 am

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
Booze + Herb + Wrestling = One Hell of a Night :mrgreen:

Oh yea...
BRING IT HOME JOEY!!
The_Sharpshooter

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 am

jboyaquar wrote:Evidently the 'Curse of Guerrilla Island' has expanded to the message board. Thus, to eradicate the plague I am advocating an eighth match be added to the card:
Krayzie vs. DjEn3rgy21 and I want the Josh Mostel lookalike as the referee (principal/'Revolting Blob' from Billy Madison)

As far as the world title/BOLA goes - considering Omega hasn't been booked since dropping the title it's apparent that Kenny did something (lie?) to PWG officials in that he would be available for the Russellreunion show. Instead he chose a big tag opportunity in NJPW and proceeded to hurt Jado.
So for 2010 there was little incentive to push an outsider as victor.
I don't think Joey is someone most people want to see month after month in the 25 minute main event. He's Not that type of talent - (unless booked as a stooge, like 2006)
Therefore Gatson is Really the only viable alternative - I don't think he's ready - but PWG has enough consistent 'star-level' talent who would put him over for a few months just to stabilize the belt as viable. (Generico/Chucky T/heck even Richochet if he goes over Generico tonight)

On a completely random note - to give both competitors some novel spice - how about creating an alliance between 'Azucar' and Candice...?

lol I don't think the match would last 2 minutes before a tap out lol

Anyway I thought Omega wasn't booked for the fact he was doing something in Japan again? Because I really haven't seen him do anything in the states really?

And as for Joey I'd really like to see his Heel Joey "Magnum" Ryan side, he was a great heel and when he really turns it up, Joey has put on some great matches. I like that he has fun with it like when he battle Bobby Quance (sp?) a while back. It was a hard fought match and made everyone mark out for some classic moments. I think he'd be a great champ again.

And I'm waiting for the Generico Richochet match, everyone says that's going to be the match of the night. Definitely my favorite!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 am

The_Sharpshooter wrote:TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Oh yea...
BRING IT HOME JOEY!!

You sir have become my new hero!!!! lol That and your screen name is the best one thus far!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:58 am

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
The_Sharpshooter wrote:TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Oh yea...
BRING IT HOME JOEY!!

You sir have become my new hero!!!! lol That and your screen name is the best one thus far!

8)
The_Sharpshooter

Postby fatallylost » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:33 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:It seems like some of you are more thrilled about a beer then about wrestling. Isn't it better just to go to the bar and drink, this way you can get really drunk and won't disrupt the enjoyment of wrestling fans who came to see wrestling. May be if you put your pitchers and your blunts down, you might realize that Hero is actually one of the best. But yes it takes sober mind to do so. Shit may be if I was drunk and high all the time I would probably cheer for Tozawa or Chuck Taylor lol

Mate seriously your bitching is getting old, how about worrying less about what we like and more about you trying to always start up on everyones threads.

Not all of us like Hero
Not all of us care what you think
Its your opinion, great but don't keep being an ass about it to try and get your dry point across.
You want to come off as mature but you keep arguing like a 4 year old having a tantrum.
You assume you know too much about us others yet you have no clue who we are.

Plain and simple, we want to have fun, that is our choice, we have our own reasons why we love PWG. Your coming off like some bantering twat over and over wanting to get in everyones business. Personally it's bloody annoying already. One thing is having an opinion, another is making yourself look like a total ass clown.

Seriously it's getting to the point where you want to play heel on a message board that it's got old and stale. Same old dance by a one trick pony.

So please for the last fucking time, just stick to the topic and not about what only revolves in the world in your head.

I was sober when I didn't like hero and I'm still sober that I don't like Hero. I'm not doubting his athleticism, or his talent, but his gimmick and his moves have grown tiresome and repetitive. We like new, fresh and surprising. As do many others. Not everyone will see on the same playing field but at least we all agree we have our own reasons to like wrestling. Even someone like yourself has to agree with that common bond. So seriously enough, even Silverback already said it, just stick to the topic and not about what half of us are doing with our own personal lives.

Cheers

If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times. Just ignore bitch tits, and all is fine! The only way I see any of his rantings is when y'all quote him.

My life is much better without that in it.

Also, to quote half a building of fans, and this is directed ever so cleverly at our favorite troll.

SAME OLD SHIT! SAME OLD SHIT! SAME OLD SHIT!

I'm out.
fatallylost

Postby Meltman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:45 pm

I hope Generico's injury doesn't take away from his match. I'm looking forward to this almost as much as Generico/Liger.
Meltman

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Ebessan wrote:I hope Generico's injury doesn't take away from his match. I'm looking forward to this almost as much as Generico/Liger.

Injury you say?
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Meltman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Yep, he's been working injured for months now.
Meltman

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:01 pm

Ebessan wrote:Yep, he's been working injured for months now.

Oh well, I'm sure everything will be fine, that would suck if he ever missed this show.
DjEn3rgy21

Postby tmac9311 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 pm

I just realized, no Bucks for this show??
tmac9311

Postby Meltman » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:26 pm

The Bucks are blowing up! They're on the TNA PPV tomorrow challenging for the Tag Titles.

It's good and bad because it means less Bucks, but we're getting debuts like Yuma in their place.
Meltman

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 pm

tmac9311 wrote:I just realized, no Bucks for this show??

They're in Florida for TNA Bound for Glory.

Also, Wrestling is better than message board feuds.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:51 am

Awesome show last night. Man, I was f'kn wasted and high ALL night :mrgreen:
Due to being under the influence, I know I was there last night but dont really remember a lot of details.
Thanks to my brother, I do know who won:

Claudio Castagnoli def. Joey Ryan, Chris Hero & Brandon Gatson to become the NEW PWG WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Richochet def. El Generico -- F'KN MATCH OF THE NIGHT. THIS I REMEMBER...
Chuck Taylor def. Johnny Goodtime
The Briscoes def. The Cutler Brothers
Rocky Romero def. Ryan Taylor
Candice LeRae def. "Pretty" Peter Avalon -- I REMEMBER A LITTLE. GOOD MATCH. FUNNY.
Brian Cage Taylor def. Johnny Yuma

*Brian Cage-Taylor, Ryan Taylor and Chuck Taylor all came out as a group... it was hilirious.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:59 am

Oh yea, I forget...

The greatest thing about last night was.... CHRIS HERO F'KN LOST!!!! :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum