Interview with Brandon Bonham

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Interview with Brandon Bonham

Postby jacob_burman » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 pm

http://www.hittheropes.com/index.php/co ... -interview

Pretty interesting how he got into the business, his career, and how he is only taking PWG bookings right now.
jacob_burman

Re: Interview with Brandon Bonham

Postby Meltman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:57 am

Nice interview there, man. Interesting to read he's only taking PWG bookings. Bonham's real talented, hope he sticks to wrestling.
Meltman

Postby jacob_burman » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Meltman wrote:Nice interview there, man. Interesting to read he's only taking PWG bookings. Bonham's real talented, hope he sticks to wrestling.

Thanks. And yeah, before the interview happened, he told me he was only taking like 2 bookings a month. Now it's just down to PWG. With all his other pretty amazing career choices, though, I don't see him really going out and trying to make a career in the wrestling business.
jacob_burman

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:32 pm

jacob_burman wrote:
Meltman wrote:Nice interview there, man. Interesting to read he's only taking PWG bookings. Bonham's real talented, hope he sticks to wrestling.

Thanks. And yeah, before the interview happened, he told me he was only taking like 2 bookings a month. Now it's just down to PWG. With all his other pretty amazing career choices, though, I don't see him really going out and trying to make a career in the wrestling business.

What else does he do?
El Hijo del Generico

Postby jacob_burman » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Visual Effects on some really big movies and he's in a band.
jacob_burman

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 am

Awesome interview, Jacob. :mrgreen:
Props to Bonham for doing all that stuff (wrestling, visual effects & his band). He has worked on some pretty big movies.
He is an entertaining wrestler to watch and I hope he sticks with it for a long time. His match with Chris Hero was great, and I too am looking foward to a rematch.
**He mentioned he liked the Perfect/Hart match from Summerslam 92'... tehnically, it was 1991. Bret Hart wrestled the British Bulldog at 92'.
The_Sharpshooter

Postby jacob_burman » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 am

The_Sharpshooter wrote:Awesome interview, Jacob. :mrgreen:
Props to Bonham for doing all that stuff (wrestling, visual effects & his band). He has worked on some pretty big movies.
He is an entertaining wrestler to watch and I hope he sticks with it for a long time. His match with Chris Hero was great, and I too am looking foward to a rematch.
**He mentioned he liked the Perfect/Hart match from Summerslam 92'... tehnically, it was 1991. Bret Hart wrestled the British Bulldog at 92'.

Nice catch. Totally missed that one. I really need to hire an editor LOL. And I hope, once Hero gets that title, they live up to that promise and Bonham gets a shot.
jacob_burman

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum