Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's SEVEN on Friday, July 30, 2010!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's SEVEN on Friday, July 30, 2010!

Postby WrestlingFanMatt » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:43 pm

I never thought i'd see that day come that PWG would actually have to turn people away from seeing a show. I remember when London debuted and the crowd was PACKED that night with people standing around the back and the chairs basically against the ring. I wonder why PWG didn't think this would be a MAJOR event especially with Scott retiring and Danielson making his return to PWG. Maybe they should of looked at a larger venue like Burbank or Van Nuys but who really knows anymore. I'm just glad I got my tickets a few weeks ago when they first went on-sale because I had a feeling this might happen. Oh, for those who are going PLEASE BRING PURPLE AND YELLOW STREAMERS FOR SCOTT! The Lakers are his favorite team and that would be a good way for him to go out
WrestlingFanMatt

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:July 25, 2010 - With Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's seventh anniversary celebration Seven just days away, tickets for the event are very nearly sold out. With that in mind, we have ended online ticket sales today in order to give fans that might not be able to pre-order their tickets a chance to get them at the door.

We will have a small quantity of General Admission tickets available at the door on Friday, but once they're gone, that's it, the Legion Hall is only so big!

If you have already pre-ordered your tickets, please remember to bring a copy of your PayPal receipt or Photo ID with you in order to pick them up. Tickets will not be mailed!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Seven takes place Friday, July 30, 2010, at 8:00 PM at American Legion Post #308 in Reseda, CA. American Legion Post #308 is located at 7338 Canby Ave., Reseda, CA 91335. Front Row tickets are sold out, and General Admission tickets are $25. Remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the door. Video recording devices are not permitted. Card subject to change.

what time will you start selling tickets at the door?
So Cal Punk

Postby So Cal Punk » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm

CheMateo wrote:
brandenalmostthesmark wrote:what the heck i was gonna order them today

I am in the same boat as you. I was planning on ordering my ticket today and then we got the rug pulled out from under us. This is disappointing. I guess I am not going then. :cry:

i feel ur guys pain :cry:
So Cal Punk

Postby PWG_Silverback » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm

So Cal Punk wrote:what time will you start selling tickets at the door?

At The Door ticket sales will begin after all of the fans with pre-purchased tickets are admitted to the building. We are going to work as quickly as possible to get an accurate assessment of the seating once the ring is set up on Friday so we can let all the fans waiting for tickets at the door know just how many are available.

We will be taking every step we can to accommodate as many fans as possible, but the Legion Hall does have its limits. It is not a TARDIS, unfortunately.
PWG_Silverback
Site Admin

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:43 am

WrestlingFanMatt wrote:PLEASE BRING PURPLE AND YELLOW STREAMERS FOR SCOTT!

Purple and yellow it is. I cant wait..
ESPINOZA316

Postby fatallylost » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:

At The Door ticket sales will begin after all of the fans with pre-purchased tickets are admitted to the building. We are going to work as quickly as possible to get an accurate assessment of the seating once the ring is set up on Friday so we can let all the fans waiting for tickets at the door know just how many are available.

We will be taking every step we can to accommodate as many fans as possible, but the Legion Hall does have its limits. It is not a TARDIS, unfortunately.

It may not be, but, it does look bigger on the inside.
fatallylost

Postby UGotJealousEyes » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm

PWG_Silverback wrote:

Wow, a Dr. Who reference?

Bravo!
UGotJealousEyes

Postby BOLA4ever » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:27 pm

UGotJealousEyes wrote:
PWG_Silverback wrote:

Wow, a Dr. Who reference?

Bravo!

haahaha i was gonna say that too amazing
BOLA4ever

Postby BIG E » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:23 pm

If by any chance anyone has an extra ticket please pm, ill take it!
BIG E

Postby So Cal Punk » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 am

BIG E wrote:If by any chance anyone has an extra ticket please pm, ill take it!

if someone has another extra ticket i'll do the same :mrgreen:
So Cal Punk

Postby fatallylost » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 am

Here's a question I, oddly, don't know the answer to. When people get in line really early, do they already separate by pre-order/at-the-door tickets? Or is that set up by the venue, or is it when the security and all that get there? I've always gotten there after the lines were split.

Just curious.
fatallylost

Postby Mr. Vegas » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 pm

fatallylost wrote:Here's a question I, oddly, don't know the answer to. When people get in line really early, do they already separate by pre-order/at-the-door tickets? Or is that set up by the venue, or is it when the security and all that get there? I've always gotten there after the lines were split.

Just curious.

Although sometimes I don't get there until right about the start of the show when they've already opened the doors, from what I've seen in the past is that it starts out as just 1 line. When they're about to open the doors they divide the line into two separate lines- one for people who have already purchased tickets and one for people who still need to purchase tickets and the line with preorders gets in first (which also allows them a better choice of seats) before anyone from the other line is allowed into the Legion Hall to buy tickets.
Mr. Vegas

Postby deadmandevilman » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Mr. Vegas wrote:
fatallylost wrote:Here's a question I, oddly, don't know the answer to. When people get in line really early, do they already separate by pre-order/at-the-door tickets? Or is that set up by the venue, or is it when the security and all that get there? I've always gotten there after the lines were split.

Just curious.

Although sometimes I don't get there until right about the start of the show when they've already opened the doors, from what I've seen in the past is that it starts out as just 1 line. When they're about to open the doors they divide the line into two separate lines- one for people who have already purchased tickets and one for people who still need to purchase tickets and the line with preorders gets in first (which also allows them a better choice of seats) before anyone from the other line is allowed into the Legion Hall to buy tickets.

we shouldnt do that. We should wait in two line. The line for people trying to get in at the door is always against the wall. The presale line always lines up closest to the parking lot. There is really no point into waiting for PWG to seperate the line. Also I always bring gum and larry always throws it away. time to learn! I
deadmandevilman

Postby Sillentassasin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:50 am

So Checklist
-Purple and yellow streamers for scott
-ties for Danielson (are enough people gonna go with this or will i be the only one)

Question:
What time should a pre-ordered person get there to get a decent seat.... few hours before i assume right? maybe 5ish ...
Sillentassasin

Postby chdevin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:32 am

I'll help out everyone who will not be there by tweeting results. Follow @CH_Devin for results!
chdevin

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 am

deadmandevilman wrote:
we shouldnt do that. We should wait in two line. The line for people trying to get in at the door is always against the wall. The presale line always lines up closest to the parking lot. There is really no point into waiting for PWG to seperate the line. Also I always bring gum and larry always throws it away. time to learn! I

See, that's backwards. The last few times we've lined the presales up on the wall, because it is more comfortable to be able to sit or lean against the wall. Also, since almost everyone this time will be presales, the line dividing is less important.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 am

Sillentassasin wrote:So Checklist
-ties for Danielson (are enough people gonna go with this or will i be the only one)

Question:
What time should a pre-ordered person get there to get a decent seat.... few hours before i assume right? maybe 5ish ...

'
Actually the magic of pre-ordering is that you get first pick at the good seats. As long as you show up before the doors open, you should be golden.
AmericanWolvesMark

Postby fatallylost » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 am

Sillentassasin wrote:So Checklist

Question:

Presales do get in first, but, if most are pre sold, I think this is where the question comes in. I'd have no idea exactly how early, just depends on when everyone else starts getting there.

As for the tie thing, I know I'm bringing one, and my co-worker and, I think he said, 6 of his buddies are all planning on wearing ties. So, there's 7 or 8 of us.
fatallylost

Postby The Franchise13 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:41 am

I will be honest, i try my best to usually get there 1 1/2 hour earlier,and there's a line already forming. Tomorrow should be worst. I myself, im going to try to be there at 2pm.
The Franchise13

Postby CMPG » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Hello, I am a long time listener, first time caller. Seven will be my first PWG event and I am not sure what to expect outside of awesome wrestling.

I read beer is served and I was wondering if anyone knows the price.
How early are we let into the American Legion? I know the event starts at 8 and I am guessing about 7:15-7:30, they will let us in.
What is allowed to be brought in verses what is not? I read bubble gum was confisgated. Am I allowed to bring a digital camera?
Any good food places nearby where I get satisfy my munchies?
And last but not least, do we park near the doors or somewhere else?

Any reply would be most appreciated and I look forward to hanging out with you all while watching this awesome event.
CMPG

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum