dvd issues

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

dvd issues

Postby deadmandevilman » Fri May 21, 2010 7:20 pm

I bought some PWG dvds a while back, and some of the matches dont work on any DVD player I own. I've tried multiple standalone DVD's and computers. When I use my mac, the problem areas stop the video and it says the disk is unreadable. They were like this out of the box, and are not scrached in any way.

I tried emailing PWG to no response so I though I'd try here. has anyone had this problem/know what to do? I would like to exchange the disks for the exact same ones.

if anyone has any ideas, I would be interested.
deadmandevilman

Re: dvd issues

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Which DVDs? I only have the last years worth, but all from Express Written Consent on have worked fine for me.
Fsportsentertainment

Postby fatallylost » Fri May 21, 2010 8:36 pm

I have the same above, plus Life During Warfare, and BOLA 08, and they all work fine. My only issue ever was the commentary volume, which seems to have been fixed, for the most part.
fatallylost

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri May 21, 2010 11:04 pm

deadmandevilman wrote:I tried emailing PWG to no response so I though I'd try here. has anyone had this problem/know what to do? I would like to exchange the disks for the exact same ones.

I got a DVD last year that didn't work. I e-mailed PWG about it (with my address, order number etc) and got a replacement disc a few days later. They didn't reply to the e-mail, but they did send the disc. So maybe give them a few more days and see if anything shows up. If you don't get anything, try e-mailing them again.
TigerDriver98

Postby deadmandevilman » Wed May 26, 2010 9:58 pm

They were 99 100 and 1.21 giga watts. They just would not play all the way though. I will email them shortly. thanks for the advice fellas.
deadmandevilman

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum