Bring back Tozawa!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:11 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:DJ Energy, majority doesn't see me eye to eye because unfortunately fans these days enjoy not the sport of profiessional wrestling but rather sports entertainment. You see my friend I'm not a fan of S.E. I'm all about good wrestling. To me PWG is great when it comes to quality of wrestling, I have nothing against PWG or their fans, I may not agree with most fans, but I'm still very cool with them and I thank them for supporting a great product such as PWG.

You and others on this board may not appreciate my "opinions" but let me tell you this, You don't really know much about me. I don't mean to be a dick, but I know my wrestling. When some of these fans asked their parents to drive them to Hulk Hogan matches I was at the UIC pavilion watching Rick Flair wrestling Dusty Rhodes, beeding buckets and busting their asses for the sport of proffesional wrestling. While you watched Vince Mcmahon making a mockery of this great sport week in and week out, I was watching CM Punk wrestling Chris Hero in IWA Mid South in a 90 minute iron man match. When was the last time you saw a 90 minute hold for hold iron man match DJ Energy? Yes sir I have been a part of historical wrestling matches in this sport that I love, I can say that I'm very lucky to witness the kind of classic matches that I witnessed throghout my life.

Like I said DJ Energy you really don't know me well, I've been around for quiet some time and made some solid friendships in this business. Some promoters call my home phone asking my opinion about what they should book. So keep thinking that my opinion is just another asshole LOL

I love how you tried to convince yourself that I don't know you yet you had so many assumptions about me yet you know just as much. It's kind of just proved my point. You can sit here and convince yourself that your the ultimate wrestling fan.

You assume I only watched commercial wrestling for the past few years. Yes I have seen an Iron Man Match before you act as if it was new. I was watching Bret Hart and Michael's do it when I was younger before it was sports entertainment, during the attitude era. Seen plenty of matches from before even the internet was around.

I used to go watch Hennig vs Hogan and watch the early days of wrestling from many people. You can't just assume your the only one who has ever held a ticket nor say your the only one who has driven miles to sit in a seat. That's just plain ignorant.

But judging by your billion posts and your empty arguments it just goes to show that you are just another grain of sand with your minor insults and poor attention whore tactics of "I know everything because I'm older" mentality or I study the internet and fact books which makes me super smart on the topic.

I have watched numerous feds do their things, watched countless young stars move around and grow and have been around some insane wrestling of all styles. I do it because I'm a fan, from the day I was born until now. Sure I may not be in my 50s like you but I've still done my wrestling homework and have learned to enjoy what I love and appreciate great wrestling along with gimmicks, holds and high flying.

So since your probably going to come back with some other "I'm lonely, attention comment", I'll just ignore you and your super star opinion because if promoters really did care what you thought about anything we should see your great name in bright lights rather then just some message forum. I could say the same things that I know tons of famous people and have worked for them and be all high and mighty, but lets be honest, thats just wasting breath.

Painting a picture of who you want to be and who you are, those are two different things. So far the picture you painted for most as well as myself with your so called intelligent comments are your "The Moaning Asshole", and you know everything and are never wrong because you believe that in the world you created in the back of your mind and mouth.

So as we said before, back to the thread and TOZAWA. Which is what we said before someone decided to try and convince the world that it's more about their opinion then what we love which is PWG and the wrestlers we see come into our PWG home.

Nuff said.... Cheers
What's Your Core?
"OLE!" - El Generico
ULTRA COMBOOOO BUSTER!!!! K.O!!!!
ImageImage
#PWGkliq
#iwantwrestling
User avatar
DjEn3rgy21
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Location: North Hollywood, CA

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby fatallylost » Mon May 24, 2010 9:58 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Yes, very good its Ric Flair, thank you for correcting me, I can see that California education system really paid off.

And no I don't think that I'm better then anyone else, Its just when someone says "opinions are like assholes", they strongly imply that my opinion means nothing, in the older days I could have challenged him to a duel for comments like that LOL

How awesome that we live in this modern age where words mean nothing and insults are perfectly fine behind a computer screen.


Oh, a public school reference. Burn! Coming from someone named after a rapper. The poor mans excuse for music, that hurt. Much like getting hit by a pillow.

But, one thing I will say, I think the prematch was a DJ Energy v Krazy idea. I didn't say the opinions line first, I just point out what I like to say with it.

Also, you do know idle threats on the internet are the same as what you're talking about others doing, right? Or, did your project schooling teach you nothing about common sense?

Lastly, I love internet tough guys. Seriously, this picture says it all Mr. Gold Medalist.

http://www.stud.tu-ilmenau.de/~haku-in/pics/retarded.jpg
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby fatallylost » Mon May 24, 2010 10:01 pm

DjEn3rgy21 wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:DJ Energy, majority doesn't see me eye to eye because unfortunately fans these days enjoy not the sport of profiessional wrestling but rather sports entertainment. You see my friend I'm not a fan of S.E. I'm all about good wrestling. To me PWG is great when it comes to quality of wrestling, I have nothing against PWG or their fans, I may not agree with most fans, but I'm still very cool with them and I thank them for supporting a great product such as PWG.

You and others on this board may not appreciate my "opinions" but let me tell you this, You don't really know much about me. I don't mean to be a dick, but I know my wrestling. When some of these fans asked their parents to drive them to Hulk Hogan matches I was at the UIC pavilion watching Rick Flair wrestling Dusty Rhodes, beeding buckets and busting their asses for the sport of proffesional wrestling. While you watched Vince Mcmahon making a mockery of this great sport week in and week out, I was watching CM Punk wrestling Chris Hero in IWA Mid South in a 90 minute iron man match. When was the last time you saw a 90 minute hold for hold iron man match DJ Energy? Yes sir I have been a part of historical wrestling matches in this sport that I love, I can say that I'm very lucky to witness the kind of classic matches that I witnessed throghout my life.

Like I said DJ Energy you really don't know me well, I've been around for quiet some time and made some solid friendships in this business. Some promoters call my home phone asking my opinion about what they should book. So keep thinking that my opinion is just another asshole LOL

I love how you tried to convince yourself that I don't know you yet you had so many assumptions about me yet you know just as much. It's kind of just proved my point. You can sit here and convince yourself that your the ultimate wrestling fan.

You assume I only watched commercial wrestling for the past few years. Yes I have seen an Iron Man Match before you act as if it was new. I was watching Bret Hart and Michael's do it when I was younger before it was sports entertainment, during the attitude era. Seen plenty of matches from before even the internet was around.

I used to go watch Hennig vs Hogan and watch the early days of wrestling from many people. You can't just assume your the only one who has ever held a ticket nor say your the only one who has driven miles to sit in a seat. That's just plain ignorant.

But judging by your billion posts and your empty arguments it just goes to show that you are just another grain of sand with your minor insults and poor attention whore tactics of "I know everything because I'm older" mentality or I study the internet and fact books which makes me super smart on the topic.

I have watched numerous feds do their things, watched countless young stars move around and grow and have been around some insane wrestling of all styles. I do it because I'm a fan, from the day I was born until now. Sure I may not be in my 50s like you but I've still done my wrestling homework and have learned to enjoy what I love and appreciate great wrestling along with gimmicks, holds and high flying.

So since your probably going to come back with some other "I'm lonely, attention comment", I'll just ignore you and your super star opinion because if promoters really did care what you thought about anything we should see your great name in bright lights rather then just some message forum. I could say the same things that I know tons of famous people and have worked for them and be all high and mighty, but lets be honest, thats just wasting breath.

Painting a picture of who you want to be and who you are, those are two different things. So far the picture you painted for most as well as myself with your so called intelligent comments are your "The Moaning Asshole", and you know everything and are never wrong because you believe that in the world you created in the back of your mind and mouth.

So as we said before, back to the thread and TOZAWA. Which is what we said before someone decided to try and convince the world that it's more about their opinion then what we love which is PWG and the wrestlers we see come into our PWG home.

Nuff said.... Cheers


I should have read this too. I just hate not defending myself... but, sometimes, defending yourself against the ignorant does nothing but rub off on you. Sadly, I forget that.

I say we just ignore "I couldn't think of an original name" and let him suffer in silence. As hard as it will be, the only way to rid ourselves of ignorance, is to suffocate it by ignoring it.
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby krayzie Bone » Mon May 24, 2010 10:20 pm

DJ Energy, you are right, I don't know you, I don't know your history, I don't know you as a wrestling fan either. But judging by your little video here, you enjoy guys that do wrestling moves on a rubber doll. I will leave it at that, if anyone thinks that this is wrestling, God bless you, I'm not going to go any further with that.

Fatally Lost, yes you are a big man, and you right dude the picture says it all, the picture says you like to take pictiures with wrestlers. LOL But where I'm from big daddy, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Peace
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon May 24, 2010 10:37 pm

fatallylost wrote:Oh, a public school reference. Burn! Coming from someone named after a rapper. The poor mans excuse for music, that hurt. Much like getting hit by a pillow.


Hey hey now, let's not insult hip hop. If it's not your cup of tea then don't drink it because there are alot of people in this world that would say something like that about wrestling and it's fans. We still love it so.......

All you guys need to calm down

Off Topic: Krayzie bone you're 50? I'm honestly curious to why you chose that screen name. Most people that age or around it doesn't like hip hop.

I'm off to read the rest of this thread and see what started all this lol I haven't been in here since like page 3 or 4
Image
Image
Souf Centrol's Music
Twitter: SoufCentrol
#PWGkliq
User avatar
Souf Centrol
 
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby fatallylost » Tue May 25, 2010 12:58 am

Sorry I man. I don't mind rap, I just hate ignorance, and this Darwin nominee gets my ire up. I'm no hater.
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue May 25, 2010 3:31 am

No Souf Centrol, I'm not 50, I'm 35 and I chose this name because Krayzie Bone is one of my favorite rappers. Bone Thugs is my favorite group, being from the Midwest and all, I;m all about that tongue twisting fast lyrics u know, so thats why. So yes dude Bone Thugs and Twista thats my shit.

Fatally lost, scroll up and look how it all began ok, You calling me ignorant? I only exposed the truth man, But you know whats really ignorant? Living in California and making a judgement against a wretling promoter who lives 2000 miles away in the Midwest, without ever speaking to him or attending his shows, now that is ignorant, don't u think? Scroll this shit up and read what people are saying.
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby fatallylost » Tue May 25, 2010 9:30 am

krayzie Bone wrote:No Souf Centrol, I'm not 50, I'm 35 and I chose this name because Krayzie Bone is one of my favorite rappers. Bone Thugs is my favorite group, being from the Midwest and all, I;m all about that tongue twisting fast lyrics u know, so thats why. So yes dude Bone Thugs and Twista thats my shit.

Fatally lost, scroll up and look how it all began ok, You calling me ignorant? I only exposed the truth man, But you know whats really ignorant? Living in California and making a judgement against a wretling promoter who lives 2000 miles away in the Midwest, without ever speaking to him or attending his shows, now that is ignorant, don't u think? Scroll this shit up and read what people are saying.


Guess what genius. I never said anything about Ian. So, your ignorance shows again.

Also, living in California means NOTHING. This is where I was born, so, what's your point? The school system here is identical to everywhere else, no matter what you think.

I, personally don't care about Ian cause he has zero influence in my life, hence why I said nothing.

Also, I believe it also started because you couldn't just let sleeping dogs lie. People wanted Tozawa back, you didn't, and you felt your opinion was important enough to CONSTANTLY post.

You could have been the bigger man, but you pushed, and wanted the attention. You got it.

Also, to point out, I'm not much younger than you.... so, just an FYI.
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue May 25, 2010 2:38 pm

I have the right to say what I want ok. So if I don't like Tozawa why should I say nothing? I usually buy a front row ticket which is 25 dollars and I drive 4 hours to see the shows every month, there are usually only seven matches on the card which is not a whole lot, so even one wrestler is very important to the experience as a whole. I mean if PWG had like 10 or 12 matches then I would probably say nothing since there would be plenty of other stuff I would enjoy seeing, but thats just not the case here.
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby El Asian » Tue May 25, 2010 4:13 pm

what I understand is that you defend that you find Akira Tozawa shitty but then you tell people "have no right to shit on Ian Rotten because they don't know him", which is a fucking retarded logic, might as well tell people have no right to shit on Adolf Hitler, Joseph McCartney, and Fred Phelps because we don't those guys either

and honestly, Silverback, if you are reading this, lock this thread, its gotten retarded already plus Tozawa is already coming back anyways
User avatar
El Asian
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:07 am

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue May 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Again you are not getting this;

I'm shitting on Tozawa because I don't like him as a wrestler, I have nothing personal against him, on the other hand you are shitting on Ian as a person, that is the difference here dumb ass. I don't have any problem if you say Ian can't wrestle or Ian is the worst wrestler on earth, that would be an opinion of a wrestling fan, but you judge Ian as a person, questioning his business ethics and his personal life, that is not something a wrestling fan should do, Can't you fucking get that?
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby jacob_burman » Tue May 25, 2010 8:13 pm

blah blah blah blah

ANYWAYS, going back to Tozawa once again, he's going up against Lost? Who do you think is going over? Could Lost go over and make his way back to the title or will Tozawa go over and be a newcomer with a great future in PWG?
jacob_burman
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue May 25, 2010 8:35 pm

What future in PWG? Once his work visa expires he is going back to Japan, thats the end of that LOL (thank God)
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby fatallylost » Tue May 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Seriously, I've never met a more childish, pettier 35 year old in my life (ok, given, off hand I don't know that I've ever met a 35 year old period, but, you get my drift)

Also, good sir. Everyone has the right to say whatever they want. I can say Ian Rotten smells like rotted fish. I won't, cause I've never seen him, nor would I care to.

Also, jsut cause you pay $5 more, and drive 4 hours means nothing. That's YOUR prerogative. If Tozawa is such a stain to you, don't bother. Out of, what, 5-8 people who've posted here, you're the only one who dislikes him.

I'd just like to point out something that'll lose me some points with the rest of the people...

I don't care for Japanese wrestling one bit. I respect what they can do, I just find it boring, personally.

That being said, just because I don't like it, doesn't mean I'd ever have a tantrum on here if they booked more of them. The have DG guys every so often, and I'm fine. I get it, tons of others love seeing them. I missed Danielson winning the title cause I didn't care to see so many DG guys. I got over it.

Tozawa is 20 minutes, tops, of a night of 3+ hours. Deal, or stop going. No one is forcing you, are they? Should we notify some authorities?
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Fatallylost, No I don't get your drift, and right about now you are making this very personal. Now you are attacking my age? Unbelievable dude. I can be 135 years and you still cant do shit to me bitch.

Don't fucking tell me whether I should go to shows or not, none of your damn business clown.
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue May 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Hahaha, this dude wants to notify authorities, what you gonna big boy, you will need an entire LAPD to tame my ass, fuck off now would you!
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby ajday » Tue May 25, 2010 10:18 pm

twitter.com/andrewdeyoe
Image
User avatar
ajday
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 am
Location: Portland, Or.

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby krayzie Bone » Tue May 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Fuck being friends, This fatallylost dude made it very personal. I guess I'm gonna have to give him a taste of the great lakes LOL.
Sports Entertainment Sucks
krayzie Bone
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby fatallylost » Tue May 25, 2010 10:48 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Fuck being friends, This fatallylost dude made it very personal. I guess I'm gonna have to give him a taste of the great lakes LOL.


Wow. Just wow. This is sad. You read what I said, and understood NONE of it.

You are the one who has gone after everyone for what they like. You invoked God at the beginning, saying only he can judge, then went on to judge people.

I pointed out that you are acting childish. You are. You don't see it, because you aren't outside looking in.

I implore you to do one thing.. just one simple thing.

Tell me EXACTLY what I said that made it personal? All I said is for your age, you should know better than to act like you are.

Then you threaten me. Which is very, very sad. It is. I have no beef with you.. son, I don't know who you are, don't know who you are, and never care to know who you are.

But, I'm sure that sentence somehow insulted your grandmother, didn't it?

I do love how you weren't even close to getting the joke about us calling the authorities.

Let me see if I can explain it, just for you.

I said you don't have to go to the shows.

Fact: no on has to, other than those who run the shows.

The joke implied someone was forcing you, against your will, to pay $25, and drive 4 hours. thus leading one to say that since it was AGAINST YOUR WILL you would want the cops involved.

Did I simplify it enough? I can try to break it down more.

Let me reiterate. You are not a blip on my radar. I hope we never meet, cause I don't care to meet you, nor would I assume you'd want to have anything to do with me. I don't care either way you'd want to take it.

You personally threaten me, and many others on here. That's the kind of shit that's sad. You have anger issues. You really do. You're old enough to know better. We're near the same age, and whatever you are/have gone through, I'm sorry you've dealt with that.

But, how about you go pray to your God, and won't he deal with it all in the end anyway?

Don't do God's job. You have your own, as do we all.
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

Re: Bring back Tozawa!

Postby fatallylost » Tue May 25, 2010 10:49 pm

krayzie Bone wrote:Fatallylost, No I don't get your drift, and right about now you are making this very personal. Now you are attacking my age? Unbelievable dude. I can be 135 years and you still cant do shit to me bitch.

Don't fucking tell me whether I should go to shows or not, none of your damn business clown.


Also. Clown? Bitch? Wow. You do get why that sounds childish, right? If not, I apologize for assuming you would comprehend humor.
#PWGkliq #IWLCrew #NobodieCares #GooniesNeverDie
User avatar
fatallylost
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: La Puente, CA

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests