Wrestler's entrance themes

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Moderators: PWG_Silverback, PWGTickets

Re: Wrestler's entrance themes

Postby yt0k » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:07 pm

CreedP wrote:Anyone know what music "Intrepid Traveler" Paul London enters to? Sounded really cool at ASW9 but I don't recognize it at all...

CREED


I have been trying to find this out as well! Someone out there has to know it. Sounds like a theme song to an 80's sci fi movie/show.
yt0k
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Wrestler's entrance themes

Postby rtorres481 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:29 am

I was able to identify that London theme while at the show! Here you go.
Main Title From The Film Deathstalker II (Alternate) by Chuck Cirino.
rtorres481
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:00 am

Re: Wrestler's entrance themes

Postby yt0k » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:57 pm

rtorres481 wrote:I was able to identify that London theme while at the show! Here you go.
Main Title From The Film Deathstalker II (Alternate) by Chuck Cirino.



You sir are a god. Thank you!
yt0k
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Wrestler's entrance themes

Postby yt0k » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 pm

Threw this together quickly after editing the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdPIG4CL ... e=youtu.be
yt0k
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:33 am

Re: Wrestler's entrance themes

Postby BOLA4ever » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:18 pm

What do Gargano and Taylor come out to?
also anyone know which song Kendrick and London came out to at TEN?
BOLA4ever
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:26 pm

Re: Wrestler's entrance themes

Postby toby80 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:47 pm

BOLA4ever wrote:What do Gargano and Taylor come out to?
also anyone know which song Kendrick and London came out to at TEN?


I know Gargano and Taylor came out to 'You Dropped A Bomb On Me' by The Gap Band for their debut. Not sure if they're still using it.
toby80
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:54 am

Re: Wrestler's entrance themes

Postby hey333 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Technically not wrestler, but nonetheless, anyone know name of the song used in almost every PWG Trailer/DVD menu? Need to know! And to hopefully download it
hey333
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 am

Re: Wrestler's entrance themes

Postby eastbay510 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:17 pm

hey333 wrote:Technically not wrestler, but nonetheless, anyone know name of the song used in almost every PWG Trailer/DVD menu? Need to know! And to hopefully download it

It's the embassitor by Brandon Bonham's band The Barbarian Overlords.
eastbay510
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests