DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: DDT4 takes place on Sunday, May 9! Opening Round Matches!

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon May 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Oh shit, why hasn't anybody mention Knox double clothesline on......? I believe it was the young bucks, can't remember who he did it on but it was awesome

Also is it me or does the referee Anthony Rosas kind of looks like nick/nate diaz?
Souf Centrol

Postby drop19 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:37 pm

Not even sure where to start as there were so many great moments last night. Brought a few more first-timers and have some more PWG converts.

-I've been pretty down on London since he came back. That changed last night. He wrestled 3 great matches, didn't really whiff anything, and worked the crowd like nobody's business. Danger Bees are going to be great champions.
-Kinda glad the Cutlers didn't go over yet. They had some good moments last night but also had some stuff that didn't look too solid compared to the other competitors.
-Wish Taylor & Lost could've made it to the second round at least. That team has too much potential and needs to carry forward. Assuming Omega isn't back anytime soon I'd like to see these two start hounding the Bees. It's not like Chuck and Generico don't have the history.
-Hero/Bonham was intense beyond belief. Even my friends who loathe Hero had to give him respect after that match. Really hope Hero gets the belt back.
-THE BUCKS! Congrats to them for an amazing run. The Bees were really fun, but without heels this great the win wouldn't have been as special. I truly believed the Bucks were walking out with the win.
-Knox! The double clothesline was indeed a true highlight from the evening. Bees and Knox vs the Jackson Brothers? One can only hope.
drop19

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Mon May 10, 2010 9:41 pm

El Asian wrote:
Lord Akiyama wrote:

hilarious the fact Generico can't even keep a straight face during London's promo

haha that was brilliant, London did it with Danielson and again with Generico. His promos equal comedic money.

I'm so glad they won. The name alone sold me, and the 3 matches that night definitely sold me.

DANGER BEES!!!!!!!
DjEn3rgy21

Postby Detroitboi » Mon May 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Oh shit, why hasn't anybody mention Knox double clothesline on......? I believe it was the young bucks, can't remember who he did it on but it was awesome

Also is it me or does the referee Anthony Rosas kind of looks like nick/nate diaz?

YES! The Ref with the Ring Skills!!!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone was on their feet at that point.
Detroitboi

Postby fatallylost » Mon May 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Oh shit, why hasn't anybody mention Knox double clothesline on......? I believe it was the young bucks, can't remember who he did it on but it was awesome

Yeah, it was the Bucks. Didn't Nick slap Knox? It was a crazy night, so I'm mixing up a lot of what happened.

Also, don't think I ever needed to see Tozawa's bare ass.... but, THAT was a real Flying Asshole!
fatallylost

Postby jacob_burman » Tue May 11, 2010 12:04 am

http://twitthis.com/2opje2

Here's the link for a pretty detailed recap of the night. Sadly, I missed the start of the first match and didn't know too much of the Jap team, but everything else is pretty covered. let me know what you all think.
jacob_burman

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue May 11, 2010 1:05 am

fatallylost wrote:

Yeah, it was the Bucks. Didn't Nick slap Knox? It was a crazy night, so I'm mixing up a lot of what happened.

Also, don't think I ever needed to see Tozawa's bare ass.... but, THAT was a real Flying Asshole!

Yeah I popped for the flying asshole, it was unexpected and hilarious
Souf Centrol

Postby iamnotdrtran » Thu May 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Does anyone remember seeing a yoshi tonic that night?
iamnotdrtran

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum