Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 am

I'm still jealous that you got a pic with both briscoes AND you got to hold the belts :(
Souf Centrol

Postby maven effect » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:06 pm

No Scott Lost makes me a saaaaaaaad panda.
maven effect

Postby BillJames » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:I'm still jealous that you got a pic with both briscoes AND you got to hold the belts :(

lol well we got lucky was cool i got a pic signed to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica looks good i think i might end with the dvd
BillJames

Postby The_Sharpshooter » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeaaa!!
Just bought my tix for the 10th. This is going to be exciting. :mrgreen:
The_Sharpshooter

Postby krayzie Bone » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Hey Smoky if you are reading this let me know if you coming to next show or not. I for sure will be there. Just post a reply here if you can.
krayzie Bone

Postby Meltman » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Anyone got predictions?

World Championship Title Match
Winner - Davey (retain)

World Tag Team Championship Title Match
Winners - Bucks (retain)

Generico v. London
Winner - London (SSP)

Gatson v. Taylor
Winner - Gatson (Front Flip Sidewalk Slam)

Joey v. Von Eerie
Winner - Joey (...Boobplex?)

Cutlers v. LTP/Goodtime
Winners - Faces (Hart Special)

Bonham v. Malachi
Winner - Bonham (Destroyer)
Meltman

Postby BillJames » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 am

Meltman wrote:Anyone got predictions?

World Championship Title Match
Winner - Davey (retain)

Winners - Bucks (retain)

Generico v. London
Winner - London (SSP)

Gatson v. Taylor
Winner - Gatson (Front Flip Sidewalk Slam)

Joey v. Von Eerie
Winner - Joey (...Boobplex?)

Cutlers v. LTP/Goodtime
Winners - Faces (Hart Special)

Bonham v. Malachi
Winner - Bonham (Destroyer)

Winner - Davey

Winners -The Briscoe Brothers

Generico v. London
Winner -Generico

Gatson v. Taylor
Winner - Gatson

Joey v. Von Eerie
Winner - Joey

Cutlers v. LTP/Goodtime
Winners - Cutlers

Bonham v. Malachi
Winner - Bonham
BillJames

Postby erikstans07 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:48 am

What are the chances we see the return of "The Fallen Angel" to the best Independent wrestling company in the world today on April 10?
erikstans07

Postby Meltman » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:10 pm

erikstans07 wrote:What are the chances we see the return of "The Fallen Angel" to the best Independent wrestling company in the world today on April 10?

Would be a nice surprise. I'm inclined to say a big name like Daniels would be promoted beforehand, but we got Cabana in '09.

Since he's gone from TNA now I'm sure we'll see Daniels in PWG this year eventually. April 10th would be sweet.
Meltman

Postby Colt Banana » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Daniels vs. Omega would be slick!
Colt Banana

Postby erikstans07 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Colt Banana wrote:Daniels vs. Omega would be slick!

Oh yes, there are sooooo many fresh matchups to be had.
erikstans07

Postby Meltman » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:53 pm

I'd be interesting for Daniels to clash with some of the new guys, i.e. Gatson or somebody. Omega sounds like a fun match too.

Honestly there aren't too many singles Daniels matches left that I'm eagerly awaiting, but I would like to see him back just to see what we get.

By the way if PWG did Daniels/Kendrick or Daniels/Bucks in any way that'd be hilarious.
Meltman

Postby Fsportsentertainment » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:23 am

JAG wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:Kendrick really hasn't done much in PWG since he debuted. To me London is a lot better.

Speaking of Kendrick. Which match was it when right before he locked up with his opponent a fan yelled "If you win I'll buy you a bowl!"?

I think it was BOLA, but i am not 100%. Anyone know?

That was me on night one of BOLA and I tried finding him after the match to smoke but I couldn't find him... I was serious!!
Fsportsentertainment

Postby JAG » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Fsportsentertainment wrote:
JAG wrote:
krayzie Bone wrote:Kendrick really hasn't done much in PWG since he debuted. To me London is a lot better.

Speaking of Kendrick. Which match was it when right before he locked up with his opponent a fan yelled "If you win I'll buy you a bowl!"?

I think it was BOLA, but i am not 100%. Anyone know?

That was me on night one of BOLA and I tried finding him after the match to smoke but I couldn't find him... I was serious!!

HAHA sweet man. I watched the shoot preview and thought of that. thats imo the funniest thing that a single fan has yelled. a close second would be at horror business when during the opening match between tj perkins and rocky romero.while they were locking up and testing each other out the crowd is silent and then someone's nokia ring tone goes off.
JAG

Postby fatallylost » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 pm

I'd just like to point out... it's forecasted to rain on Monday/Tuesday. So, it may be cloudy over the weekend, you never know.
fatallylost

Postby Souf Centrol » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 pm

fatallylost wrote:I'd just like to point out... it's forecasted to rain on Monday/Tuesday. So, it may be cloudy over the weekend, you never know.

As long as it doesn't rain and they have us standing outside
Souf Centrol

Postby jacob_burman » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm shocked that I actually got the entire weekend off of work. Bigger shocker, damn front row tickets are already sold out. Damn. Going to buy my tickets in the afternoon. I already posted my thoughts on the show, but with Christopher Daniels FINALLY getting the hell out of the sinking ship that is known as TNA and FINALLY getting allowed to do what he does best, WRESTLE, and not put over talent that can't light a candle to his name, I would love to have Daniels just follow Richards throughout the country calling him out. I mean, ROH did Omega vs Richards the weekend before Mania I believe, so why can't the West Coast and PWG put on a Christopher Daniels and Davey Richards match? He can come out after Richards retains and be like, you ducked out of the challenge on the East Coast, how about we do this on the West Coast? I always loved Daniels and thought the guy was really underrated and sadly, the only time I got to see him was when he was doing that stupid Curry Man gimmick so I'm hoping PWG can give me a chance to see Christopher tear it up inside the ring with the Fallen Angel gimmick.
jacob_burman

Postby Meltman » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 am

jacob_burman wrote:I would love to have Daniels just follow Richards throughout the country calling him out. I mean, ROH did Omega vs Richards the weekend before Mania I believe, so why can't the West Coast and PWG put on a Christopher Daniels and Davey Richards match? He can come out after Richards retains and be like, you ducked out of the challenge on the East Coast, how about we do this on the West Coast?

I hate the idea of integrating one fed's feud into another fed, especially PWG copying the sinking ship that is ROH, but I would like to see a Richards title defense against Daniels. Just have Silverback write a brilliant explanation for it happening.
Meltman

Postby fatallylost » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:
fatallylost wrote:I'd just like to point out... it's forecasted to rain on Monday/Tuesday. So, it may be cloudy over the weekend, you never know.

As long as it doesn't rain and they have us standing outside

That happened at my first show, Express Written Consent. It wasn't too bad. Just funny that it sporadically rained.

Looks like I'll be going alone, as my usual partner in crime is busy, and my other friend seems to be a complete flake lately.
fatallylost

Postby jacob_burman » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Meltman wrote:
jacob_burman wrote:I would love to have Daniels just follow Richards throughout the country calling him out. I mean, ROH did Omega vs Richards the weekend before Mania I believe, so why can't the West Coast and PWG put on a Christopher Daniels and Davey Richards match? He can come out after Richards retains and be like, you ducked out of the challenge on the East Coast, how about we do this on the West Coast?

I hate the idea of integrating one fed's feud into another fed, especially PWG copying the sinking ship that is ROH, but I would like to see a Richards title defense against Daniels. Just have Silverback write a brilliant explanation for it happening.

I wouldn't say ROH is a sinking ship. Sure, they lost some stars, but they always have lost stars and always bounce back. With Jim C and Christopher Daniels on board along with a great talent, I think it's a far cry to call it a sinking ship, especially with them doing some really good shows WM weekend and the internet PPV show will probably get some good numbers now that people know Christopher is back.
jacob_burman

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum