Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Titannica on Saturday, April 10!

Postby Vinniejames » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 pm

This is going to be fun. I've been coming to PWG shows since '06 and, while I occasionally bring a friend or two, I usually end up going alone, which is fine by me. However, this time I may possibly be bringing four friends, two of which have never been to a wrestling show before. The other two are guys that I brought with me to PWG at one point or another, yet neither has come with me in over a year.
Vinniejames

Postby Souf Centrol » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:13 pm

jacob_burman wrote:
Meltman wrote:
jacob_burman wrote:I would love to have Daniels just follow Richards throughout the country calling him out. I mean, ROH did Omega vs Richards the weekend before Mania I believe, so why can't the West Coast and PWG put on a Christopher Daniels and Davey Richards match? He can come out after Richards retains and be like, you ducked out of the challenge on the East Coast, how about we do this on the West Coast?

I hate the idea of integrating one fed's feud into another fed, especially PWG copying the sinking ship that is ROH, but I would like to see a Richards title defense against Daniels. Just have Silverback write a brilliant explanation for it happening.

I wouldn't say ROH is a sinking ship. Sure, they lost some stars, but they always have lost stars and always bounce back. With Jim C and Christopher Daniels on board along with a great talent, I think it's a far cry to call it a sinking ship, especially with them doing some really good shows WM weekend and the internet PPV show will probably get some good numbers now that people know Christopher is back.

Yeah ROH is far from a sinking ship, sinking ships usually don't get on TV which they finally did

fatallylost wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:
fatallylost wrote:I'd just like to point out... it's forecasted to rain on Monday/Tuesday. So, it may be cloudy over the weekend, you never know.

As long as it doesn't rain and they have us standing outside

That happened at my first show, Express Written Consent. It wasn't too bad. Just funny that it sporadically rained.

Looks like I'll be going alone, as my usual partner in crime is busy, and my other friend seems to be a complete flake lately.

Yo just find me in line if you got front row, or call me up when you see me make it there. I'll be with my girl
Souf Centrol

Postby LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:50 am

So it semms that El Pappy show that the Briscoes were scheduled to appear at on sun. has been cancelled. Do you think this affects the Briscoes showing up to PWG on sat? just a thought.
LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK

Postby BillJames » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:35 am

LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK wrote:So it semms that El Pappy show that the Briscoes were scheduled to appear at on sun. has been cancelled. Do you think this affects the Briscoes showing up to PWG on sat? just a thought.

maybe well it is the weekend so we will find out
BillJames

Postby fatallylost » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:57 pm

fatallylost wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:
fatallylost wrote:I'd just like to point out... it's forecasted to rain on Monday/Tuesday. So, it may be cloudy over the weekend, you never know.

As long as it doesn't rain and they have us standing outside

That happened at my first show, Express Written Consent. It wasn't too bad. Just funny that it sporadically rained.

Looks like I'll be going alone, as my usual partner in crime is busy, and my other friend seems to be a complete flake lately.

Yo just find me in line if you got front row, or call me up when you see me make it there. I'll be with my girl[/quote]

I don't get front row (I'm a pretty big target. Tornado almost took me out in the back row once!) but I'll try to say a what's up. I've recognized you at the last few shows. I mean, you will be our world champ one day. I'll be the next Vander Pyle.

I don't know if that's good yet, or not.
fatallylost

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 am

Do you need the paypal email they send you? I accidentally deleted it and can't get it back from paypal. Last time they didn't even ask for it, just my name but I don't want them to not have it or something then I'll be fucked. How do you get that email send back to you
Souf Centrol

Postby bat4life » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:09 am

Souf Centrol go to your paypal acount and look for the payment that you sent PWG. You can print it out from paypals website.
bat4life

Postby fatallylost » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:25 pm

I think the last two or three times I went they didn't ask me, but, I know back around DDT4 they did ask for a print out.

Like bat, said, you should be able to find something in your pay pal account that has the info.

It probably helps if your name isn't really common (Dave Smith) mine is semi-common, but, not for the PWG crowd it seems.
fatallylost

Postby fatallylost » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:28 pm

I just checked my paypal... I would say pull up the details on the order, and print that page. It should be proof enough, especially if there is an envelope there with your name on it.
fatallylost

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah that's what I'm going to do, just print out the detail part.

My name is far from common: Isaiah Sanders
Souf Centrol

Postby fatallylost » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 pm

My first name is as common as they come, my last, not so much.

The one plus is, everytime I go, my envelope tends to be top of the pile.
fatallylost

Postby El Asian » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 pm

LUCKYDRUNKSTONERPUNK wrote:So it semms that El Pappy show that the Briscoes were scheduled to appear at on sun. has been cancelled. Do you think this affects the Briscoes showing up to PWG on sat? just a thought.

if the Briscoes no show tomorrow, what I hope is that Roderick Strong asks for a rematch for the tag titles, the ones he technically never lost with Jack Evans and Davey makes an open challenge instead
El Asian

Postby Mr. Vegas » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:19 am

I'm driving over from Las Vegas tomorrow!

Looking forward to the show!
Mr. Vegas

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:54 am

I can't wait for this show, got my hair braided(head hurts like shit) and got my PWG shirt ready to go. I was going to wear my american wolves shirt but davey won't lose the title so I still have time lol
Souf Centrol

Postby BillJames » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 am

Souf Centrol wrote:I can't wait for this show, got my hair braided(head hurts like shit) and got my PWG shirt ready to go. I was going to wear my american wolves shirt but davey won't lose the title so I still have time lol

see your ready to go lol hope they show amazing

i still think we might have NEW PWG tag team champions tonight
BillJames

Postby Meltman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm

No way man. The Briscoes will never hold those belts. The Bucks will set a new record tonight.

Should be a great match. This show feels really underhyped honestly.
Meltman

Postby futurewrestlerjen » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:27 pm

I didn't get a chance to buy my tickets online, what time do you all suggest I get there to buy them at the door?
Thanks!
futurewrestlerjen

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:00 pm

futurewrestlerjen wrote:I didn't get a chance to buy my tickets online, what time do you all suggest I get there to buy them at the door?
Thanks!

If you get there around 7 or 7:30 you should be ok.
TigerDriver98

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Yeah I doubt the briscoes win tonight, that's IF they show. I think either chuck/omega or the cutlers will take the titles from them. I think its about time for the cutlers to shine
Souf Centrol

Postby DjEn3rgy21 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm a bit bummed that my plans fell through for tonight but I hope someone posts or tweets the results as they happen.
DjEn3rgy21

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum