Human Tornado Retiring?

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Human Tornado Retiring?

Postby Tarfoo » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:43 am

According to some reports, Tornado made a surprise appearance in a Six Man Mayhem match at ROH's Phoenix show last night.

So...
Tarfoo

Postby Devil » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:48 am

What report is this from? I can't seem to find any
Devil

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 am

Devil wrote:What report is this from? I can't seem to find any

ROH show last night. He is working today, too, in ROH.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Devil » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:20 am

Hmmm

Tornado can't seem to make up his mind on wrestling or being retired
Devil

Postby kikrusher99 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:13 am

From 411mania.com/wrestling

Shawn Daivari vs. Joey Ryan vs. Johnny Goodtime vs. Skullkrusher Raschke Brown vs. Human Tornado vs. Colt Cabana

Human Tornado was a surprise, since he had just announced his retirement a few weeks back. Ryan and Daivari were accompanied by Prince Nana and were representing the Embassy. The crowd chanted "Embassy sucks" early. Cabana seemed to be the early favorite. The crowd was all over Daivari for getting fired by TNA. Goodtime and Tornado opened the bout. Tornado caught him with armdrags and hiptosses, then did the dancing kicks in the corner. Brown tagged in and then killed Tornado with a right hand. The Embassy worked him over in the corner.

Cabana leaped into the fray
to help and was left against Brown. Cabana called for The Embassy to return. That was funny. Brown overpowered Cabana easily. The Embassy tripped Brown. Tornado took out Colt Daivari took out Tornado. Goodtime nailed Daivari with a bicycle kick. Everyone ended up on the outside, where Cabana nailed them with as Asai moonsault. Tornado and Goodtime hit stereo dives over the top to the floor. The crowd loved the dives.

Back in the ring, The Embassy doubleteamed Tornado. Brown nailed Daivari with a discus punch then took out Ryan with a spear. Cabana tagged in and chopped Brown in the corner. He naled the Flying a-hole in the corner, then a clothesline. Goodtime came off the top on Cabana. Davari drilled him with a death valley driver. Brown nailed a running dive over the top, wiping out everyone. Goodtime missed a missile dropkick on Cabana. Cabana locked in the Curse of the Billy Goat and forced the submission.

Your winner, Colt Cabana!
kikrusher99

Postby Meltman » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:24 am

Hopefully they book him for Titannica. Maybe add him and Candice to Joey vs. Von Eerie and make it a 4-way or intergender tag. That would be cool.
Meltman

Postby Devil » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:27 am

Well good to see him back
Devil

Postby TigerDriver98 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Wrestlers should really be banned from ever using the word "retire" again. That being said, it is great to hear that he is back wrestling, and I hope we can see him back in PWG soon.
TigerDriver98

Postby MegaKnux » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:Wrestlers should really be banned from ever using the word "retire" again. That being said, it is great to hear that he is back wrestling, and I hope we can see him back in PWG soon.

Aggreed, on both statements.
MegaKnux

Postby Whoblehwah » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Didn't he give a sad speech in PWG? It'll look silly for him to come back, lol. Also, Johnny Goodtime was in ROH? Awesome.
Whoblehwah

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:31 pm

I seen tornado at this iwl show I went to, to support malachi. I didn't get to speak to him but seen him before he left. Maybe his doctor said he can wrestle again and maybe it was after titanica was announced. He just might be a surprise then too

I don't think they should stop saying they are retired because if you really love wrestling you should be able to come back. Look at magic, and jordan they both came back
Souf Centrol

Postby Meltman » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:43 pm

TigerDriver98 wrote:Wrestlers should really be banned from ever using the word "retire" again.

Ain't it the truth.
Meltman

Postby BillJames » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:46 pm

BillJames wrote:
Souf Centrol wrote:I seen tornado at this iwl show I went to, to support malachi. I didn't get to speak to him but seen him before he left. Maybe his doctor said he can wrestle again and maybe it was after titanica was announced. He just might be a surprise then too

I don't think they should stop saying they are retired because if you really love wrestling you should be able to come back. Look at magic, and jordan they both came back

he was also at both roh shows this weekend i hopw he back at pwg soon
BillJames

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 pm

He kind of screwed over Dragons Gate to tell you the truth. He was booked for both Dragon's Gate shows, then "retires" and now comes back to work ROH's shows when I'm sure Gabe would have booked him in a heartbeat. Kind of shady.
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby Alex08 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:21 pm

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:He kind of screwed over Dragons Gate to tell you the truth. He was booked for both Dragon's Gate shows, then "retires" and now comes back to work ROH's shows when I'm sure Gabe would have booked him in a heartbeat. Kind of shady.

Exactly what I was just about to say, tornado lost a lot of respect from me for doin that. Whether it be a coincidence or not it does seem very shady
Alex08

Postby Meltman » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:59 am

Money's money. Can't fret on a guy for doing business.
Meltman

Postby CheMateo » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:55 am

^That's true. On top of that we don't know the real circumstances regarding Tornado's situation. It's really unfair for us to judge.

I'm just glad that Tornado may be back. By now none us should never take the word retire too seriously. The ring is a powerful siren for these argonauts.
CheMateo

Postby The Dan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Maybe he's just trying to make good on those two TV bookings he pulled out of? Anyways, shit happens. If he's back, great, if not, then I wish him all the best.
The Dan

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:03 am

The Dan wrote:Maybe he's just trying to make good on those two TV bookings he pulled out of? Anyways, shit happens. If he's back, great, if not, then I wish him all the best.

He couldn't be doing that, because he was booked with DGUSA this weekend. This means he retired, pulled out of DGUSA, and then agreed to the two ROH dates.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Colt Banana » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Tornado > Funk
Colt Banana

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum