Super Dragon-One Last Match-Petition

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Super Dragon-One Last Match-Petition

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Hayabusa420 wrote:
zombiegeeknecrocult wrote:i never really liked him too much. He seemed real stiff but his strikes looked pussified.

I take it you never saw the Dragon vs Taro mask vs mask match?

Dude, that match was sick! 5 years of awesome feuding finally ended in a brutal, World-class match! Sad TARO retired, though, I kinda liked him.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby El Hijo del Generico » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Count me in.
El Hijo del Generico

Postby Madvillian » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Signed

Meltman wrote:Hell yeah man, Dragon mastered that shit like nobody else. Quite possibly the greatest silent wrestler ever. Getting so much out of fans without even speaking (except for once or twice).

1 word.....Sabu
Madvillian

Postby Dangerous Robot » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Madvillian wrote:Signed

Meltman wrote:Hell yeah man, Dragon mastered that shit like nobody else. Quite possibly the greatest silent wrestler ever. Getting so much out of fans without even speaking (except for once or twice).

1 word.....Sabu

Dangerous Robot

Postby dingo » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 pm

signed.
dingo

Postby TigerDriver98 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 am

I'm sure most fans would like to see him back. But what match would everyone like to see him in?

Personally, I'm still holding out for that Super Dragon/Davey Richards vs. Joey Ryan/Scott Lost match they had booked several times in 2007/2008. I like the idea of continuing the never ending Super Dragon vs Joey Ryan rivalry.
TigerDriver98

Postby El Asian » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:50 am

personally, if Super Dragon ever returns to the ring, I honestly believe it'll be a full time return and not just work one match but if it had one last match, either the match TigerDriver suggested or Dragon vs. Richards
El Asian

Postby Meltman » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 am

Dragon/Richards would have to be it. The whole tension between SDDR and them losing the belts, then Davey winning BOLA, all that was supposed to culminate in a Dragon vs. Richards match or feud. Obviously it would've meant a lot more before Dragon gave up and Davey's stock increased (so basically 3-4 years ago).
Meltman

Postby CheMateo » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 am

El Asian wrote:personally, if Super Dragon ever returns to the ring, I honestly believe it'll be a full time return and not just work one match but if it had one last match, either the match TigerDriver suggested or Dragon vs. Richards
If Super Dragon does indeed return I hope it isn't a one shot deal. I'd be happy with just a part time return so as not to put too much pressure on Dragon.

Meltman wrote:Dragon/Richards would have to be it. The whole tension between SDDR and them losing the belts, then Davey winning BOLA, all that was supposed to culminate in a Dragon vs. Richards match or feud. Obviously it would've meant a lot more before Dragon gave up and Davey's stock increased (so basically 3-4 years ago).
I was never keen on the idea of Super Dragon & Davey feuding. Davey didn't need the feud to be built. I think Davey stocks got elevated enough just by teaming with Super Dragon. To me it seemed Dragon was supposed to make his grand return at BOLA, win it, and then come after the Dynasty. But the concussion and Joey Ryan's despicable act put things on hold and Davey ended up salvaging things by taking the tournament. I'd much rather see Super Dragon & Davey reunite to take down Joey Ryan. Although I don't know if that would work right now since Joey is so over as a face.
CheMateo

Postby Whoblehwah » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:15 pm

I'd like to see Dragon back, but only if he's in good shape and can still go. Last I heard, people called his match with TARO from ASW6 Night 2 horrible. If we can see him reutrn to how he was in 05 then I'm all for it.

As far as matches go, I'd love to finally see Super Dragon vs. Davey Richards. It wouldn't really make any sense though as a one shot deal type match. It'd have to be a fued or something. Like maybe Dragon and Davey team up to try and win DDT4 again, but lose to someone. After the match Davey snaps and attacks Dragon, blaming him for the loss. At the next show Davey would come out and talk shit about Dragon saying that Dragon's washed up, old, and not coming back. Then to Richards surprise, Dragon comes out of no where and starts a brawl. Then they'd have a fued etc. etc.
Whoblehwah

Postby BayAreaPWGFan » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Super Dragon Mark wrote:
Hayabusa420 wrote:
zombiegeeknecrocult wrote:i never really liked him too much. He seemed real stiff but his strikes looked pussified.

I take it you never saw the Dragon vs Taro mask vs mask match?

Dude, that match was sick! 5 years of awesome feuding finally ended in a brutal, World-class match! Sad TARO retired, though, I kinda liked him.

I wasnt' into the PWG/Rev Pro scene when Dragon was feuding with Taro but wasn't Taro the skinny nerdy guy that used to hang out in the merchandise area?
BayAreaPWGFan

Postby Super Dragon Mark » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:25 am

BayAreaPWGFan wrote:[quote="Super Dragon Mark]

I take it you never saw the Dragon vs Taro mask vs mask match?[/quote]

Dude, that match was sick! 5 years of awesome feuding finally ended in a brutal, World-class match! Sad TARO retired, though, I kinda liked him.[/quote]

I wasnt' into the PWG/Rev Pro scene when Dragon was feuding with Taro but wasn't Taro the skinny nerdy guy that used to hang out in the merchandise area?[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, he was. Good wrestler, though.
Super Dragon Mark

Postby stevecw » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:24 am

signed !
stevecw

Postby TelkEvolon » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 am

BIG TIME signed! He is the Chuck Norris of wrestling.

I'd like to see him go against any of these:

El Generico (he is no limit to the amount of pain he can take)

Davey Richards (former partners collide and Davey is just awesome)

Kevin Steen (who can forget the wars these two had?)

Joey Ryan (see above)

It's gotta be a GW match. A tag match with Richards vs Dynasty would make a lot of sense. Tag Team GW match!
TelkEvolon

Postby Alex08 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Signed without a doubt, but, the only people I`d like to see him face in a retirement match storyline-wise would have to be:
[list=]Davey Richards
B-boy
Kevin Steen
or Joey Ryan[/list]
Alex08

Postby UGotJealousEyes » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:32 pm

I was going to wait until this needed more of a bump, but oh well.

Signed!
UGotJealousEyes

Postby ESPINOZA316 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:52 pm

sign me up
ESPINOZA316

Postby supply » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:56 pm

signed

Super Dragon vs Steen vs Joey Ryan GW match
supply

Postby Hayabusa420 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:09 pm

I already signed this but here is the new tribute i just finished called Super Dragon-Evolutions End? It features footage from all 4 Super Dragon Evolutions and has some additional footage.I figured some of you guys might appreciate it.Thank you to Tigerdriver98 for some of the footage I used.

Hayabusa420

Postby DezPWG » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Woaw, thanks :) And, by the way, i'm a newcomer :D And i would love to see SD one last time, but on ly if he is in good conditions, i don't want to see i'm wrestle at 300 pounds and oldie ...
DezPWG

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum