I'm not sure how much talent will be available that time (also can't remember what exactly happened a few shows back), but anyway, here's what I'd book in my parallel PWG universe:
Battle of The Contenders - 2/3 Falls
Chris Hero vs. Kenny Omega
- Winner gets to use his title shot next month one-on-one with Richards. The stipulation is a bit questionable, but it would add something new to this match-up (as it wouldn't be a first)
Non-Title Open Challenge
Davey Richards vs. Chuck Taylor
- While Hero or Omega's eventual rematch would be pushed until next month, Richards issues an open challenge to anybody in the locker room, and promises to grant a future title shot to whomever faces him and manages to go over. Taylor is sick of being stuck in the tag team scene, and wants to prove himself as a legitimate singles competitor in PWG.
#1 Contenders Match
The Cutlers vs. The Briscoes
- Both teams were eliminated in the second round of DDT4, so they feel equally deserving of another title shot. First they must face each other, though, and see which alliance of brothers is supreme. The Cutlers would of course go over as an upset.
El Generico (w/Paul London) vs. Brian Kendrick
Devastated for the fact that his good friend would go on and win tag team gold with someone other than himself, Brian Kendrick makes his return and takes on the other half of the Danger Bees, wanting to send a message to the baby-kissing, orphan-funding and fun-loving luchador. The message being "I'm the only one for Paul!". No homo.
Do Or Die
Roderick Strong vs. Ryan Taylor
- Ryan needs to prove himself if he wishes to continue tagging with Strong. Can the young newcomer beat the near-legendary tag-whore and impress his DDT4-partner to guarantee future bookings as a unit?
Inter-Gender Tag Team Match
Scott Lost & Joey Ryan vs. Christina Von Eerie & Candice LeRae
- The women of Guerrilla unite and take on the duo of PWG's biggest sleaze/douchebags. Can The Dynasty co-exist now that the pride of their gender is on the line?
Malachi "CK" Jackson vs. Jerome "LTP" Robinson