PWG's Kurt Russellreunion at Wrestlereunion 4 on Jan 30, 2010!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: PWG's Kurt Russellreunion at Wrestlereunion 4 on Jan 30, 2010!

Postby Souf Centrol » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:21 pm

Yeah I was reading ROH's new letter, I'm happy for them. Hopefully they'll get more appearances

I wonder why PWG doesn't have a news letter, I'm starting the thing pwg doesn't take itself serious. No news letter, no t-shirts wtf. They have a huge following, maybe they just don't have as much money to do those things like roh

And when is wrestlemania weekend, I might take a trip to phoenix to see the roh show. Will pwg be there?
Souf Centrol

Postby PWGnorthern » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Souf Centrol wrote:Yeah I was reading ROH's new letter, I'm happy for them. Hopefully they'll get more appearances

I wonder why PWG doesn't have a news letter, I'm starting the thing pwg doesn't take itself serious. No news letter, no t-shirts wtf. They have a huge following, maybe they just don't have as much money to do those things like roh

And when is wrestlemania weekend, I might take a trip to phoenix to see the roh show. Will pwg be there?

Im thinking on the March shows when ROH and Dragon Gate USA are in phoenix, PWG will get some Dragon Gate guys to come in for a show, or 2 show for another All Star Weekend ?!?!?
PWGnorthern

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 am

I might not be able to make it to phoenix, my girl doesn't want to go that far :( I'll definately be at all star weekend though
Souf Centrol

Postby theBZA » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:19 am

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only onew who grew up on WWE(WWF) as a child so one thing I'd like to do before I die is go to WrestleMania. My girl and I want to go but I don't know if my band will be on tour by that time. I don't know what show I'd pick ROH or Dragon Gate USA by the looks of it and whats going on with Davey Richards and Dragon Gate USA I'd pick ROH show just cause I know Richards will be there.
theBZA

Postby Souf Centrol » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:40 pm

I use to want to go to wrestlemania but as I started going to pwg shows I like the small venues. I can yell something and the wrestler can hear me and plus it feels more personal.

My girlfriend went to a wwf show back in the day and she said she hated it and this was back when wwf was the shit and she had a room full of action figures(which we still have...can you say ebay lol) so I know she wouldn't want to go.

The bza what's the name of your band and what kind of music do you make. Do you have a link where I can check out some of your music
Souf Centrol

Postby El Asian » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:45 pm

I don't think PWG will be involved with anything major for WrestleMania because the only way PWG can do something during WrestleMania weekend is when there's a WrestleMania here in SoCal
El Asian

Postby Meltman » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:17 am

Yeah, highly doubt PWG will be in Phoenix. The only out-of-state shows they've had were all in Europe.
Meltman

Postby theBZA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:06 am

Souf Centrol wrote:I use to want to go to wrestlemania but as I started going to pwg shows I like the small venues. I can yell something and the wrestler can hear me and plus it feels more personal.

My girlfriend went to a wwf show back in the day and she said she hated it and this was back when wwf was the shit and she had a room full of action figures(which we still have...can you say ebay lol) so I know she wouldn't want to go.

The bza what's the name of your band and what kind of music do you make. Do you have a link where I can check out some of your music
Yeah, I love shows that are smaller because it is more personal and like you said you can yell anything you want and even though WWE is wack most of the times(Usually road to wrestlermania is always good) I'd always want to go to WrestleMania, hopefully this year.

The WWF hasbro toys are still the best toys of all-time.

My band is called Xibalba, its always hard to describe our music but its slow and heavy. Its a mixture of these bands called Sepultura, disembodied, Morbid Angel, & Crowbar. http://www.myspace.com/placeoffear
theBZA

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum