WR4

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: WR4

Postby Souf Centrol » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:35 pm

El Asian wrote:actually single day admission is available at the door, which works better for me right now since I'm mostly interesting in going to the PWG show than anything else

Yeah they do but you don't want to bet on that because there might not be any seats available or even standing room. Hopefully there is though
Souf Centrol

Postby El Asian » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 pm

but I really have no desire to see the ROH show so far, besides Liger vs. Richards, especially since its pretty much using some of the same guys already in PWG and I really have no desire to see Jerry Lynn vs. Kenny King anyways
El Asian

Postby Souf Centrol » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 am

I want to go to a roh show and this is rare so I must go
Souf Centrol

Postby Madvillian » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:46 am

I can't fuckin' WAIT for this show right now, two nights of indescribable shows of year and I'm gonna be front and center! it kinda pisses me off that PWG is really the only one that's updating us on shit, rohwrestling.com doesn't really have much up of their show, and the WR4 website is pretty pathetic with their updates, but still, I am STOKED for these shows, it's gonna be hard to top WR4 for the rest of the year, 2010 is gonna be off the chain for PWG, and wrestling in general. We got the Young Bucks going to TNA, we got Low Ki and Bryan Danielson soon to debut in WWE, Nigel has been tearing it up in TNA, bringing real strongstyle wrestling to primetime television, anyone he competes with brings it indy style, 100% and I love it. And PWG, OMG, it's going to set fire I swear to Odin, this is a promotion that can't go anywhere but up, PWG is going to rise like ROH when Joe was holding it down puttin' indy wrestling on the map. Can't wait to see WR4 live, and whatever follows downloaded or on dvd, I don't care, Chris Hero I'ma keep my eye on, he's seriously at the top of his game, I only wish Chris Jericho's contract would go up and would work the indy scene for a sec before switching it up for TNA, Jericho vs Hero I always thought would be a good match. Jericho vs Danielson tho for Best In The World status...that would be Awesome! Not that I think Jericho is best in the world, but that's how he's been pushed lately in WWE.... speaking of WWE, they've been very interested in the Briscoes...and Bret Hart is comin' back...man, 2010 is the year of pro wrestling, PWG is going to drop the best independent wrestling this side of the globe, followed close by ROH, and I can't wait to see what EVOLVE brings to the table. And WWE vs TNA I think is going to rock the televised wrestling world, just hope Hogan don't fuck up his end of things...sorry for this long drunken post but dammit, I love prowrestling and I wanna blog about it. For some reason I think Johnny Goodtime has what it takes to take it to the next level in 2010, PWG needs a new Open Challenge Title or something like that for the small time guys, like some sort of Local SoCal PWG Newcomers Championship??? IDK, I heart PWG! Where's my t-shirts?
Madvillian

Postby kikrusher99 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 pm

To all you Scorpio Sky fan, from rohwrestling.com
December 29th: We are happy to announce that the talented Scorpio Sky will be a part of Ring of Honor
kikrusher99

Postby Whoblehwah » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:28 pm

kikrusher99 wrote:To all you Scorpio Sky fan, from rohwrestling.com
December 29th: We are happy to announce that the talented Scorpio Sky will be a part of Ring of Honor
Whoblehwah

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum