International Challengers to Dragon & Richards

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

International Challengers to Dragon & Richards

Postby CheMateo » Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:32 pm

I was thinking about what Davey said about how Super Dragon and himself will defeat anybody from any where around the world after they beat Jack Evans and Roderick Strong. That comment has had me salivating at the possibilities. What candidates would you like to see take on Super Dragon and Davey Richards? I couldn't think of any teams off hand but there are a few guys I'd like to see go in a match against them even if it the odds of that are unlikely. Mistico is someone I thought of just recently, I don't know if he is restricted to Lucha Va-Voom or not. I had mentioned Dragon Kid but that is unlikely due to working with ROH. Johnny Storm is someone we haven't seen a while. Well any suggestions?
CheMateo

Postby JayJay » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:44 pm

The Burning River Brigade, otherwise known as MDogg 20 and Josh Prohibition.
JayJay

Postby los_reyes65 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:32 am

Didn't Josh Prohibition retire? I don't know, I'm not really a big fan of his. I know I've heard Jonny Storm and Jody Fleisch mentioned on here before as a dream team to face Richards and Dragon. That would be a good match. I've always been a fan of Gedo and Jado, I don't know how good they are anymore.

This isn't an international tag team and I don't know how well of a match they would have, but the Impact Players are competing in the 1PW tag team tournament.
los_reyes65

Postby JayJay » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:11 am

Josh didn't retire, though he did take some time off of wrestling to focus on school and conditioning. He's been wrestling in Canada lately, as well as helping coach baseball. I'd love to see him and Matt team in PWG, even if only for a few shows - they've always worked well together.

Is it wrong if I'd like to see Beef Wellington in a PWG ring? Add to that Sonjay Dutt (team him with Sabin for a match or two).
JayJay

Postby Wreckless » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:57 am

well i've allways got to pimp the team of jody an jonny to face them :D just so i can see jody get killed cause he can sell with the best of them, maybe one of the chikara tag teams could be good? team f.i.s.t could give dragon an davey a good match or maybe bring in the blk out for a one match thing.
also for some strange reason i've allways wanted to see jimmy rave get killed by dragon :wink:
Wreckless

Postby Big Joe » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:09 am

TEAM FIST! Holy shit, bringing the east coast love..
Big Joe

Postby Aaron » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:43 am

IPW:UK Champions, Jack Storm and Dave Moralez. Or "The Untouchables" could be represented instead by Jack and Jonny Storm. They got Yone and Morishima in two weeks time. . . they would also be great challengers!
Aaron

Postby Big Joe » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:16 pm

Fuck it, bring in the H8 Club.
Big Joe

Postby Wreckless » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:55 pm

i also think 2.0 could be a really good challenge
Wreckless

Postby Big Joe » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:15 pm

OK, now you're just stalking me.
Big Joe

Postby It's A Bomb » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:04 pm

Almost all these suggestions(aside from the M-Dogg and Josh one) are the worst suggestions brought up on the board. Ruckus and Sabian? Yuck. We don't need someone who's offense is mostly just flips and gymnastics shit and some short guy who tries hard to be "strong style" and has a "unique" version of the curb stomp. H8 Club? Christ.

If anything, I don't want to see any of the "international" guys that have been mentioned in this thread minus M-Dogg and Josh against Dragon and Davey. I'd rather see Koslov and Ronin take on Dragon and Davey as it would be a better match than most of these ideas mentioned.
It's A Bomb

Postby FallenDragon » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:28 pm

Bring in the Backseat Boyz Trent Acid and Johnny Kashmere. They been in cali before for Epic. This would be a great tag match!!!
FallenDragon

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:49 pm

God, keep the Backseats away from PWG please, I personalyl want to see PWG book KENTA and Kenta Kobashi but that would asking PWG WAY too much, so I would like to see PWG book Skayde and Milano Collection AT as potential challengers
El Asian

Postby Big Joe » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:50 pm

Fuck the Backseats.

And to the guy that was hating on the H8 Club? Best hardcore tag team in the country. And Justice Pain has been fucking *on* lately. Not that you would know, since you shit on everything anyway.

BLKOUT of Joker & King would be 20 kinds of awesome.
Big Joe

Postby SoCalAndy » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:58 pm

The only tag team that I want to see in PWG.
SoCalAndy

Postby astro_zombie » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:50 pm

SoCalAndy wrote:Image

The only tag team that I want to see in PWG.

party on party people 8)
astro_zombie

Postby Hulkushi » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:56 pm

El Asian wrote:God, keep the Backseats away from PWG please, I personalyl want to see PWG book KENTA and Kenta Kobashi but that would asking PWG WAY too much, so I would like to see PWG book Skayde and Milano Collection AT as potential challengers

Why not KENTA and Marufuji, you know an actual tag team?

I'd really mark out if they brought in X-pac and Billy Kidman as random challengers
Hulkushi

Postby Big Joe » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:18 am

Hulkushi wrote:
El Asian wrote:God, keep the Backseats away from PWG please, I personalyl want to see PWG book KENTA and Kenta Kobashi but that would asking PWG WAY too much, so I would like to see PWG book Skayde and Milano Collection AT as potential challengers

Why not KENTA and Marufuji, you know an actual tag team?

I'd really mark out if they brought in X-pac and Billy Kidman as random challengers

Milano & Skayde are a team, and a fucking awesome one at that. So he was 50% good.
Big Joe

Postby Wreckless » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:56 am

skyde and millano could work in a allmost storyline point of view seeing asdavey beat millano at the super 8 and went on to win it
Wreckless

Postby Slappy » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:26 am

Speaking of CHIKARA teams, I'd love to see Mike Quackenbush team up with anyone (except Shane Storm) to face the champs
Slappy

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum