Bring Back Sydal and M-Dogg

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Bring Back Sydal and M-Dogg

Postby It's A Bomb » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm

Since Necro got one, why not these guys? M-Dogg did a great job, and it was great to see him win back the support of the PWG fanbase(although, it has changed a lot since the time he was working out here) and has improved so much since 2003/2004. Sydal also impressed me a lot. I've seen him a few times on DVD, and it really can't compare to seeing him live. These guys worked their asses off and need to be brought back. I hope they get more bookings in the future for PWG.
It's A Bomb

Postby 450 Splash » Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:36 am

Please back M-Dogg 20 he showed me alot this weekend.He showed he's not all flips and had two great non-spotfest matches.So please bring bak M-Dogg 20 because all he can do is add to any card..........Sydal we all want back no question.
450 Splash

Postby CheMateo » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:21 am

Yes it was great seeing MDogg back. I would not mind at all seeing him back here every so often. In regards to Matt Sydal I am so glad he finally was able to make his PWG debut this past weekend. His matches were fun. I can only hope that PWG and Sydal can work it out so that Sydal can start getting booked on every PWG show!
CheMateo

Postby dxreydx » Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:50 pm

PWG has been slowly adding workers to the roster Koslov, Nemesis, Gambino, Sabin so maybe they can do that with Sydal and/or M dogg.
dxreydx

Postby Sillentassasin » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:58 am

I talked to M-Dogg after the show and he was kinda suprized that most ppl had seen him for the first time..

but yeah i would LOVE to see M-Dogg and Sydal again in PWG!
Sillentassasin

Postby scrub » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:31 pm

Sillentassasin wrote:I talked to M-Dogg after the show and he was kinda suprized that most ppl had seen him for the first time..

Yeah, he's had a real long hiatus from PWG. Last show he was on was "44 Ways" and that was back in Santa Ana. Since that appearance, his style has changed up a lot as well, which is fine by me. Some people prefer the spottier M-Dogg as do I on occasion. I think the beauty of it all is that he can change up styles at will if need be.

Of course for alotta people that was their first viewing of M-Dogg, since PWG's fan base has grown dramatically. But I'm sure he gained lots of new fans over ASW3.

Sydal was real fun to watch as well, and I too hope he makes his way back to PWG. Sydal/Styles needs to happen in SoCal.
scrub

Postby El Asian » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:55 pm

I agree but it looks like we're gonna have to wait a while for Sydal though, according to him, he's heading to Dragon Gate next month and will be there for 3 months but the good news is when he does come back, he gains some new experience and might become an even better wrestler than he was before
El Asian

Postby frozinfun » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:32 pm

i'd never seen either of these guys before, i did know of m-dogg but never saw him, but i say bring them both back
frozinfun

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum