Random PWG Comments Thread

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Discussion

Re: Random PWG Comments Thread

Postby pwggrodd » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Welp, I got my wish! Everett on April 3rd! YEAH BABY. PWG listens! And yeah, Tommy End would be a great guest star. Guy's improved so much since his PWG appearance as part of European Vacation WAAAAY back in 2006.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:31 pm

pwggrodd wrote:Welp, I got my wish! Everett on April 3rd! YEAH BABY. PWG listens! And yeah, Tommy End would be a great guest star. Guy's improved so much since his PWG appearance as part of European Vacation WAAAAY back in 2006.

This actually isn't an unrealistic possibility. I'm assuming they are booking Sabre because he will be in the states for Mania weekend so they can get him a lot cheaper then any other weekend. Tommy End is booked for Evolve that weekend (for those who don't know). I would love to see him in Reseda, he is an incredible talent.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:13 pm

So, hey, Samoa Joe just left TNA. Just something to think about.
pwggrodd

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:17 am

Well, we were right about Tommy End. End vs. Hero, April 3rd. Sounds STIFF.
pwggrodd

Postby eastbay510 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:44 am

pwggrodd wrote:Well, we were right about Tommy End. End vs. Hero, April 3rd. Sounds STIFF.

Yup!!! I am pretty amped up about this one. It apperears to me that Dragon is taking advantage of WrestleMania weekend. Smart,and also really cool for the talents,they essentially get a week to checkout both NorCal and SoCal.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:32 pm

Y'know, I just realized that that's two shows in a row Hero is wrestling one of his trainees. He and Mike Quackenbush trained both Gulak and End. Trainer vs. trainee matches are almost always really good, too.
pwggrodd

Postby El Asian » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Great with the addition of Tommy End, in other news, ROH has confirmed Jushin Thunder Liger will be at their WrestleMania weekend, now who knows how it works and that probably has to be worked through NJPW or maybe have the Young Bucks work out a deal but I would love if PWG can book Liger for April 3, it be a nice special guest and the reaction of having Liger in Reseda would be insane
El Asian

Postby PWGnorthern » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:46 pm

Liger would be absolutely crazy in Reseda, who do you put him up against?

Roddy maybe
PWGnorthern

Postby El Asian » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:15 pm

PWGnorthern wrote:Liger would be absolutely crazy in Reseda, who do you put him up against?

Roddy maybe

Turns out, Liger isn't just working for ROH and he is working Wrestlecon as well, which Excalibur will be doing commentary for, teaming with AR Fox and Ricochet against Chris Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, and coincidentally enough, Roderick Strong.

Though if PWG is able to get Liger for April 3, depending if Liger will be in the country for another week anyways, Strong would be fine as well as Ricochet or AR Fox but I could also see Liger take on Gargano, Trevor Lee, Gulak, or Busick as well.
El Asian

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 pm

I don't know about anybody else,but I can't wait for Candice and Joey to lose the belts.
eastbay510

Postby pwggrodd » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:50 pm

I like them, but I have to agree. All the fun of WCTT was in the chase. Thing is, who do they lose them to?
pwggrodd

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:11 pm

pwggrodd wrote:I like them, but I have to agree. All the fun of WCTT was in the chase. Thing is, who do they lose them to?

I'd be happy with either the Beaver Boys or Monster Mafia. They both impressed me at the last show.
abouttreefitty350

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Joey/Candice remind me of Homicide in 06, the chase was great but the actual title reign was meh. I would like to see either Monster Mafia or Sydal/Sabin as next champs. I love the Beaver Boys,but it may be a little too soon. Honestly as long as Kaz/Daniels don't win them I'm happy.
eastbay510

Postby abouttreefitty350 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:36 pm

eastbay510 wrote:Joey/Candice remind me of Homicide in 06, the chase was great but the actual title reign was meh. I would like to see either Monster Mafia or Sydal/Sabin as next champs. I love the Beaver Boys,but it may be a little too soon. Honestly as long as Kaz/Daniels don't win them I'm happy.

I like the idea of Sydal/Sabin, but I also like all of the possible singles matches Sydal could have.
abouttreefitty350

Postby eastbay510 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:43 pm

abouttreefitty350 wrote:
eastbay510 wrote:Joey/Candice remind me of Homicide in 06, the chase was great but the actual title reign was meh. I would like to see either Monster Mafia or Sydal/Sabin as next champs. I love the Beaver Boys,but it may be a little too soon. Honestly as long as Kaz/Daniels don't win them I'm happy.

I like the idea of Sydal/Sabin, but I also like all of the possible singles matches Sydal could have.

That is true,I'm cool either way if he stays hot.
eastbay510

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:26 pm

A bit off-topic but at the last show, I felt like starting a 'Shrimp and White Wine' chant for the Beaver Boys. I don't think it'll fly since I don't think enough people that go to PWG shows watch Tim and Eric to get the reference. Anyways, here's a clip of the T&E skit I wanted to reference:

AmericanWolvesMark

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:27 pm

Sorry for the double post, here's the video:

AmericanWolvesMark

Postby SlayJ » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:38 pm

AmericanWolvesMark wrote:A bit off-topic but at the last show, I felt like starting a 'Shrimp and White Wine' chant for the Beaver Boys. I don't think it'll fly since I don't think enough people that go to PWG shows watch Tim and Eric to get the reference. Anyways, here's a clip of the T&E skit I wanted to reference:

I have been a Tim and Eric fan for years! I would've been all over that chant!!!
SlayJ

Postby pwggrodd » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Speaking of names for tag teams, Sydal and Sabin need one.
pwggrodd

Postby AmericanWolvesMark » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:18 pm

SlayJ wrote:
AmericanWolvesMark wrote:A bit off-topic but at the last show, I felt like starting a 'Shrimp and White Wine' chant for the Beaver Boys. I don't think it'll fly since I don't think enough people that go to PWG shows watch Tim and Eric to get the reference. Anyways, here's a clip of the T&E skit I wanted to reference:

I have been a Tim and Eric fan for years! I would've been all over that chant!!!

Well, that settles it. You and I need to get that chat over next month. I think we can do it. I also wonder if Alex Reynolds and John Silver are aware of the skit? If not, someone should let them know because I would pop like a motherfucker if they came out to the Beaver Boys theme song. Hell, everything about the T&E Beaver Boys characters fits the wrestling Beaver Boys to a tee.
AmericanWolvesMark

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Forum